• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone living in Ireland (south) buy kratom online?

FEDOR85

Bluelighter
It is supposedly a banned substance here but im sure customs probably only think its herbal tea, if they were to open the package. Im trying to kick heroin and I hear kratom is good for getting off it. I have also seen guys from ireland post on other forums (that im not a member of ) who talk about their usage of kratom regularly. So they must be getting it shipped here since its neither sold nor grown here

So any fellow irish guys/girls order kratom online and get it shipped here?

What is the best strain for heroin w/d if you ever used it for such?

There are ba few Irish posters here and some of those are better informed than me but afaik kratom is not b illegal to possess here, but I can tell you four certain that if you import am illicit substance and admit that to.customs, no amount of the least worst excuses will help you avoid prosecution.

There are ba few Irish posters here and some of those are better informed than me but afaik kratom is not b illegal to possess here, but I can tell you four certain that if you import am illicit substance and admit that to.customs, no amount of the least worst excuses will help you avoid prosecution.

Yeah it is a bit risky getting it through customs. Its times like these I wish I had relatives up north, its legal to import it there but illegal here....feckin nanny state!

Where theres a will theres a way, im determined to get this stuff. I want off the brown for good, ive been on it off and on nearly 10 years and ive had enough. According to loads of people on the interwebz, kratom has helped many, many people beat their addiction to the devils dandruff

Once again fuck this nanny state. Theres something wrong if its easier to get heroin than kratom around these parts, its legal practically everywhere else...plus 5-htp isnt even allowed to be sold here, I have to order it from the UK. Awh, I might just move me and the mrs. to belfast or derry!

Don Luigi is Irish..... He might know

Edit...actually come to think of it I've just remembered he's from Northern Ireland... Still he might know something that could be of help :)

Don Luigi is Irish..... He might know

Edit...actually come to think of it I've just remembered he's from Northern Ireland... Still he might know something that could be of help :)

Hopefully he knows something, or someone, anyone. This is my last hope cos no way am I going on Methadone. I kicked that years ago and I still had withdrawal symtoms 6-9 months after my last dose, fuckin nightmare it was. I had to go back on the brown to ease my symtoms, stupid idea cos im still on it now but I just couldnt handle it

Sorry I was posting on my phone earlier and my post may not have as clear as I wished, Kratom (including Kryptom Kratom which was in fact crypto O-Desmethyltramadol) used to be sold in Headshops here and I don't recall it ever being banned. You can check the 2010 and any subsequent amendments to the Misuse of drugs act to confirm this, remember that amendment made illegal a number of noids, pipz and members of the cathinone family also banned the sale or supply of all other psychoactive substances in a blanket piece of legislation, the latter is untested in court AFAIK.

Sorry I was posting on my phone earlier and my post may not have as clear as I wished, Kratom (including Kryptom Kratom which was in fact crypto O-Desmethyltramadol) used to be sold in Headshops here and I don't recall it ever being banned. You can check the 2010 and any subsequent amendments to the Misuse of drugs act to confirm this, remember that amendment made illegal a number of noids, pipz and members of the cathinone family also banned the sale or supply of all other psychoactive substances in a blanket piece of legislation, the latter is untested in court AFAIK.

Sounds good to me, I might just risk it so. Maybe ill give a fake name to the vendor to put on the package if customs get the hump about it. The bleeding eejits are too busy confiscating cheap foreign smokes down Moore street anyway lol

Plausible deniability is where its at,, never open a packet from a.vendor that.contains anything illegal in the period subsequent to its delivery or sign for same.

Plausible deniability is where its at,, never open a packet from a.vendor that.contains anything illegal in the period subsequent to its delivery or sign for same.

Sorry man, its probably cos im high as fuck on gear n benzos but could you explain the last bit of your sentence. I get dumb as fuck mixing brown with xanax lol

Whats the law in law in the republic now? Blanket ban on everything? So if you buy RCs from the UK is just the same as buying illegals?

It is supposedly a banned substance here but im sure customs probably only think its herbal tea, if they were to open the package. Im trying to kick heroin and I hear kratom is good for getting off it. I have also seen guys from ireland post on other forums (that im not a member of ) who talk about their usage of kratom regularly. So they must be getting it shipped here since its neither sold nor grown here

So any fellow irish guys/girls order kratom online and get it shipped here?

What is the best strain for heroin w/d if you ever used it for such?

Some countries in Europe buy it directly from US, online. I believe they will ship it to you. It´s legal here.

according to this *snip* it's legal in Ireland.

2 out of my last 3 buys from the UK have being stopped by customs and im only buying vitamins.

Last edited by a moderator:
After the UK blanket ban id say kratom is gone for good. Unless you find an EU vendor willing to ship it to you. Even then its likely to be stopped as its so bulky. In from the North of Ire and wouldnt risk ordering any at this stage. I guess il have to wait for the next time im in mainland Europe to order some.

I get it from the states no problem at all, is Don Luigi still around these days?