• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Irritated septum piercing from cocaine use

kieraluckman

Greenlighter
I've had my septum pierced for about 12 weeks, and was pretty confident it had completely healed, so last weekend I decided it'd be safe to take cocaine again. I was super careful, ensuring that I put some water up my nose to clean it out after each line and cleaning it properly the next day. It all went very well and I had no problems. But this past weekend I think I got a little too confident with it and I wasn't nearly as careful. I was out at a club on Saturday and was quickly snorting the cocaine in a cubicle, and I also didn't take very good care of myself the day after and so my piercing wasn't really at the top of my priorities. There was a point in the night where I remember I saw there was a bit of powder on the septum ring itself so I kind of moved it about so I could sniff it up, and I am not sure if a bit has gone inside the actual wound and is irritating it? Now my piercing hurts a lot, particularly the right nostril. Today (Monday) I have been doing saline soaks and have noticed fresh blood coming from the piercing. There is also a bit of discharge that has blood in it. The tip of my nose is red and swollen, and it feels as though I got punched in the face. I'm very concerned and would like to know if anybody has any advice about what I should do. Do you think I should just stop taking cocaine in the future because of the piercing?

dude, come on.
wait til its healed, give it a couple of weeks. if the swelling continues take the piercing out immediately unless you want them cutting it out of you in ER in a week or so.

Moral of the story is you shouldnt peirce your septum if you wanna do coke. Everytime you snort blow the holes gonna get bigger lol im exagerating but still bad combo. People put holes in their normal septums from coke.

So how did your piercing turn out? Did it get better? I got my Septum pierced about 4 months ago and has the same thing happen. My nose is red and the tip is red and swollen in the tip. How did you deal with it?