• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Favourite sex position?

Disclaimer: My girlfriend and I enjoy a rougher style of D/S sex.

Doggy is good for hair pulling and ass smacking, as well as hip-grabbing and hard ramming. Bending forward and placing a hand around the throat is doable but not the ideal choking position - which is why I like missionary. Missionary is the perfect choking position, giving excellent control, as well as really reinforcing dominance through the simple fact I'm on top and have my weight/presence hanging over her. It's also a good position for slapping, and because I can look directly in her eyes, I get a good gauge on how she's doing in relation to intensity. It's good for spitting, as it's harder to aim in doggy and cowgirl.

Cowgirl is great for choking - albeit not as great as missionary. One of my favourite things to do is bend her forward and hold her down tightly to my chest while pounding her and whispering nasty things in her ear.

In terms of giving head, I prefer her lying down. Face sitting is a fun novelty, one we do occasionally.

When receiving head, I like sitting down and having her between my knees, and when it's feeding time I'll stand up so she can look up at me and straight in the eyes while she swallows my seed.

Last edited:
Another favorite is hard to explain. He's on the side of me and I'm lying down on my back. He reaches my leg over him and fucks me while he's on his side. I like that.

I'm a trans girl and I fantasize about having anal sex wit someone who takes control like you do. I know there are lots of girls who like having sex like this. I think mit's a submissive thing.

Reverse cowgirl so I can slap her arse and squeeze her tits from behind, with an occasional 'reacharound' to rub her clitty while licking and sucking her neck and ears. Then finishing with her squirting on my face while she wanks me off...

Cowgirl, she's doing most of the work and I got titties in my face, win/win.

Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy
its a tie between doggy. I love smashing her in cowgirl while I choke her and I love smashing her in doggy and pulling her hair, smack her ass too. Each for different reasons. Love it 😋

I like to take control and hold the woman's arms down by force. Then I say, "I'm the fuckin', man!"

I like to sit upright with the girl riding, facing me. My hands clamped around her lower back, pulling hard at times. There is a good flow that way, both of us working it. I like big titties hitting me in the face. I guess that is cowgirl? I am not well-versed on the names.

Depends on the atmosphere created, I certainly don't mind missionary and laying her on her back...peeling her panties off if they are still on and watching her half lidded, dream state eyes open like I was a a shot of coke as I enter her.