• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Favourite sex position?

no I wasn't being sarcastic, long dark hair is a big turn on. THAT BEING SAID, I don't want the hair to be in the way of, let alone stroking my dick hahaha

^long time no chat tri :)

Gotta add girl on top as well.

^long time no chat tri :)

Gotta add girl on top as well.

I've missed this thread! Happy to see you're still on top of this forum ;)

I think my favorite position is when both me and her are fighting to be/stay on top haha.

So I'm sure everyone has answered this question hundreds of times but what is your favourite sex position? Least favourite position?
Do you like to change it up during sex or stick to the one position?

I'm always interested to hear from others, it always blows me out how different everybody is.

Anyway, my two favourites are prison-guard and doggy. For anyone that doesn't know prison-guard is where you are standing and bend over in front of your partner and he pins your hands behind your back while he f$cks you, or you can touch your toes while he holds you by the hips.

Least favourite is plain old missionary, life is too short to have boring sex in my opinion :p
However that said I like variations of missionary like laying on my back and bringing my legs up to stomach and hugging them (no idea what that one is called).

As for changing positions I always like to move around until we both find something we like, if we're both enjoying ourselves in a certain position I'd prefer not to change around though, if it ain't broke then don't fix it and all that ;)
The T-bone.

I've missed this thread! Happy to see you're still on top of this forum ;)

I think my favorite position is when both me and her are fighting to be/stay on top haha.

lol I think I always win that or I am a good tickler so i always end up on top :D

^ yeah ahahah I dont think my boy has ever won when it comes to tickling lmao!!

I'd lose a tickle fight just because if you tickle me I'm pretty much incapacitated. But some tickles feel better than others, right ladies?? Lol

^sexy time hmhmmm!!!

Woohoo! My least favorite position is regular old missionary on a flat surface.. Or any position if the sexual chemistry just isn't there. Not everyone is a suitable sex partner.

^true that gurl! There are just guys I'd orgasm right away since the chemistry is there. Sex is real good with the right sex partner

With me standing, and my girl lying on her back, legs up, at the end of the bed... if I fuck her ass with my dick while at the same time fucking her pussy with two of my fingers... she squirms and goes wild with pleasure!

I love doggy because you have full control and mobility to just pound her brains out and go at different angles etc. I hate missionary so much because you have barely any control or movement and it just feels like shit.

First let me say that i typically on go after women who are shorter than me with a very specific build that includes the woman i am attempting to get with having thicker calfs thighs and most importantly a bigger thicker rounded bubble butt that the woman knows how to move and work just right. But I suppose more importantly my favorite position is when the girl is on her stomach laying flat with her legs closed. My next favorite position is of course gonna have to be almost any form of doggy style. My least favorite position is of course missionary. That position is extremely lame and doesnt allow for maximum penetration and movement.
Be Safe and Enjoy!