• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Favourite sex position?

I only enjoy the emotional side of it...like I only get off if my love you s getting off. And anything I do to her and she loving it also gives me the same pleasure I'm giving. No emotional connection ...between fun. Bottom line

Must agree with the missionary being good. True love always trumps get ng to get to some level of euphoria by switching up. That's a lot like chasing a high...or trying to get higher than the drugs a user will get them.

Agree. Nothing wrong with a little change up. Does keep things exciting sometim s. Just remember..if it ain't broke don't try to fix it

My husband loves it in reverse cowgirl but I find it tiring on my legs, LOL. I prefer to get it good doggy style - just wish he could last longer :(

Totally depends on the girl. I'm very visual and different girls have different flattering positions that work for me. Some look amazing in missionary, others doggie, and others cowgirl. Some even look their best standing and sticking their ass out so I can take them from behind.

With guys, I prefer to ride their cocks on top, or if I want it really deep (I usually do) then I like to be ass up face down.

Missionary, I like to look into my wife's eyes and see her breasts while making love. Second would be regular cowgirl, but after 45 years married to the same lady, her back is giving her problems so this one is not happening too often.

I like a girl to be on all 4s on the end of the bed while I stand up and plow her from behind spanking her grabbing her tits and pulling her hair

69 is very hot too. Besides the oral part having her tits press against your chest is hot as fuck

Doggy, legs over shoulders, 69, cowgirl.. When I'm on top I like to lean back so he can see everything.

It can be either slow and sensual lovemaking or rough dirty sex, I'm happy either way.

Now to find a willing dude who isn't a douche monster.

I forgot to mention that hair pulling is nice. Not really a position, but hey.. I didn't grow this shit down to my ass for nothing. Lol

I forgot to mention that hair pulling is nice. Not really a position, but hey.. I didn't grow this shit down to my ass for nothing. Lol

Hells yeah. I love when a girl likes that, and hair that long? sexy.

you must read minds, I used my best poker face. yes yes i do.

Not sure if sarcasm or?? Lol

I've had men I dated beg me to cut it, bleach it, stroke their dick with it (ok not really that one)