• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Favourite sex position?

Doggy or feet over my shoulders for deep penetration.
sex-position.png
A man after my own heart, they are my fave position, both of them
XxxRachelxxx

We always change it up. Believe it or not, I love missionary, only because I was married to a guy for 15 years who never looked at me, he always did it from the side. Now I have a man I love dearly, and I want to look at him when he taking care of business (namely me). However, I also love doggy style, which is his favorite position, and we have done that position in every room in the house.

I've always been too embarrassed to ask, but.... What does rimming mean?

i know what it means!

i like the feet up over my shoulders or her on top, kissing etc. or doggy. or reverse piledriver. or tromboning. or hot sasquatch. i dont know, i think its been too long

why do you need to know so badly???

i have no idea, but maybe its position 142 in the kamasutra if you can get one??

My favourite position is me riding his penis reverse cowgirl style or being done hard, slow and sensual from behind.

I loathe the plain old missionary position, far too boring for my liking.

X

I searched a lot about position 142, but I couldn't find the meaning.

My favorite is getting railed doggystyle raw while another guy feeds me his cock.

My other favorite is riding a guys cock while resting my feet on his thighs bouncing up and down; Another great variation to this is while I'm riding a cock another guy stuffs his cock fucking me missionary style simultaneously

My fave is being bent face down over the cushions with my legs spread wide and my lover with his arm buried in my butt and me high on mdma and the poppers in my hand.

Girl on top, facing him. I'd say that's my favorite, can't really explain why, it just is.

Cunninlingus. In fact, you must pass through a whole discpline of cunnilingus before putting your dick anywhere near that honey garden.

After that: cowgirl. I love the rhythm and control over which spots to hit.

2. cunnilingus. (always break every position change with eating that pussy good)

3. Doggy. Fuck, this is a hard one for me because I'm such an ass lover.

Missionary is good, if the luvvin is true.

more cunnilingus!

Blowjobs are pretty sweet. However, i prefer planting my seed in a wet vajayjay. So, a combo of suck and fuck.