• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Welcome to the 6th Vent/Rant thread. So this is the place to get all that off your chest.. to tell the world about what is going down.. so blow of that tension and vent that anger. Please support others and we will try and support you. The rules are more lenient for this thread but triggering content is not allowed. Remember, just because the rules are lighter in here, it still does not give anybody the right to direct aggressive & abuse comments at each other. Use common sense when posting.

Let's hear how you really feel.

425-the-incredible-hulk-033108.jpg

5th thread can be found here

Last edited:
I wonder who would win a contest to see how far they can stick thier heads up there own ass... the government or health care in the US. Shoulder deep baby and still pushing.

"obamacare" gave people like me insurance at an affordable cost. As a self employed artist over 60 I was expected to be able to pay almost $700.00 a month for a plan that would only start covering me after I had spent $5,000.00 towards a deductible. My "out-of-pocket" deductible was $10,000(for all those services that I paid for that don't count towards the regular deductible). Needless to say, there was no way. My husband is now on medicare and I am covered by Covered California (paying $150 per month)which is my state's program under the Affordable Care act and for the first time in our lives we can actually afford it. Healthcare in this country will always be fucked as long as the system is governed by for-profit insurance companies and outrageously profitable medical corporations (not the individual doctors but the "groups" that employ them) but 'Obamacare' went a long way for those of us that could not afford any care.

"obamacare" gave people like me insurance at an affordable cost.

It also gave people like me, with pre existing conditions, access to health care.=D

The medical group that provides my care had thier computer all messed up so its been sending all these bills to an insurance I haven't had for years.. so I keep getting these fucking bills.. I have tried to straiten this out for months now.. So yesterday I staged a one man sit in... I went to the office and told them I was going to sit there until this was figured out. They figured it out.

Insurance in the states is the biggest pain in the ass.. really they make i so fucking complicated that NO one knows whats up.

Mfucking 53000 chips up and someone roles in all losing thier mind.. im very happy to help a person out.. but really there was no need for that.. christ could have been on my way to a televised event. wtf... good lord freak out universe. :!

back to normal full of contempt towards myself and others total lax of interest in living or having anymore to do with this world or the next

"Obamacare" gave my sister, who has some permanent disability after a brain tumor, a way to get medical care without paying more than $20,000 per year in insurance costs. People who need affordable healthcare, who have pre-existing conditions, or who aren't eligible for Medicare or Medicaid are helped by the Affordable Healthcare Act. You can't know the value until you really need the help.

Yeah they fucked up my application for 8 months (system defect, I am one out of about 50,000) and I occurred large medical bills because of this. They do not want to pay these bills even though it wasn't my fault. It was a system defect. So I'm glad it had helped countless others, but so far it has done nothing good for me.

My dads wife died.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

take that bitch

Hope you had fun dying of cancer you horrible cunt.

Dear Dad, you are an asshole. I am glad you will now die alone. fuck you.

i will not attend the funeral, because I just want to say "HHAHAHA fuck you". but I like Lisa, and won't be an asshole at her moms funeral.

I am so glad that I didn't get to go to school, because you cocksuckers decided you didn't want to work and just wanted to play on your hobby farm.

I have become the target of police fabrication and biased targeting. I have been told my room smelled like marijuana and that my roommate and I did not comply with police because we didn't answer the door but that they heard coughing from the other side.

MY ROOMMATE AND I WEREN'T EVEN IN THE ROOM. OUR ROOM DOESN'T SMELL. The police are blatantly lying and our dorms assume you guilty until you can prove yourself innocent. They are trying to tell people that they will not be found guilty if they give up the names of the people who smoke marijuana in our hall. This is total bullshit. I'm getting a written statement from my teacher to prove I wasn't in the room -.- More hoops to jump through;sad to see the University actively working against its students.

A certain relative is a stark raving mad lunatic with Munchausen syndrome who is about to run out of every doctor in town if they haven't already.

Kind of sad really but when its to the point that whole practices are expelling you as a patient when do you finally realize the problem might be you?

Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

My dads wife died.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

take that bitch

Hope you had fun dying of cancer you horrible cunt.

Dear Dad, you are an asshole. I am glad you will now die alone. fuck you.

Don't let that hate eat you up.

Last edited:
I have become the target of police fabrication and biased targeting. I have been told my room smelled like marijuana and that my roommate and I did not comply with police because we didn't answer the door but that they heard coughing from the other side.

MY ROOMMATE AND I WEREN'T EVEN IN THE ROOM. OUR ROOM DOESN'T SMELL. The police are blatantly lying and our dorms assume you guilty until you can prove yourself innocent. They are trying to tell people that they will not be found guilty if they give up the names of the people who smoke marijuana in our hall. This is total bullshit. I'm getting a written statement from my teacher to prove I wasn't in the room -.- More hoops to jump through;sad to see the University actively working against its students.

It is 2015 and you live in a state that legalized pot.....so WTF??????

fuckin starvin like marvin here and i gotta wait another fuckin 2hrs prob. FUCK FUCK. only have one cig n that doesnt even kill hunger for long n then it just brings it back worse FUCK. Maybe a cup of cawfeee? BUT FUCK i hate coffee

Why do you have to wait? I'm half-way through my cup of morning coffee and getting pretty hungry myself.....

cuz my boss went to a meeting. I'm here at a client by myself. The client usually buys us lunch but right now there's an audit going on. So basically the audit has to finish and then my boss has to come back from his meeting so then we can sit in the conference room and discuss what we're having for lunch.

To make matter worse since the audit is going on in the conference room they put me in the lunch room so now I'm smelling all the food the employees have and one just ate their lunch in front of me :(. All I have is the little appetite suppression my almost done bottle of water can give me :(. GOD

It is 2015 and you live in a state that legalized pot.....so WTF??????

The school wants more $$ to build their nice new stadium. Easy to pull chump change off some kids when you throw down a $150 charge a head and force them to take drug classes that cost $100

The worst part is I'm just now finishing up with my classes from my first offense. I've got out of my way to prevent this shit from happening and if they charge me again its going to be a huge extensive process that will take longer than this first one, and will prevent me from registering.

Plus if this charge goes through I will be in bad standing with the university for 2 years and my next offense will get me kicked out. IM INNOCENT. WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS BULLSHIT. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS GETTING ME IN TROUBLE THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEIR STUDENTS. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PROVE MYSELF INNOCENT OF A SMELL "CONFIRMED" BY TWO POLICE WHO ARENT EVEN COMPETENT ENOUGH TO CONFIRM WHETHER TWO HUMAN BEINGS ARE BEHIND THE DOOR OF A SINGLE ROOM.

MY ROOM DOESNT SMELL LIKE FUCKING WEED. IT WASNT ME SMOKING BUT THEY MISIDENTIFIED MY ROOM AND NOW THEYRE GOING TO ACTIVELY WORK AGAINST ME TO FUCK ME OVER.

I'm working so hard right now to pick up the pieces of my broken life and this is just more bullshit. Proves that a lot of humans aren't looking out for one another.

Lying piece of shit cops.

Last edited:
When are people going to STOP with the controlling bullshit???? WHEN???? HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE FOR IT TO STOP????? JUST STOP???? MPW!!!! "If you don't / do this then you'll lose this" I am sooooo done with it. It's too much fkn pressure.... when is it going to STOP?????
STOPPPPPPP now.....
let me be free ffs..... please just STOP.

Evey