• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVII - Shamming The Docs Summat Rotten

Cheers P4nda and Kate. I'm seriously knackered but hey ho.... Running late for meeting and still rather irk'd but not as much. I just hate spending what few hours I have per week doing "things"

Is it ?? I'll take you word for it....this time ;)

I best get back to the pile of ' interesting ' work I seem to be accumulating

;p

Speaking of work... time to get my ass in gear. 10 years working my tits off, 1 year off and im getting lazy. CV done, gonna print off copies and go around the local indust estate enquiringly, leave em my cv, drive into town to the job center and do whatever the fuck (never been in one before) leave em my cv i guess and see what jobs they can give me, sign up with agency's, and whatever else. Gonna be avoiding call center work.. sounds horrendous from what i've read.. and nightshifts.. apart from that i'll do pretty much anything

Shame there isnt many places around here that have gantry cranes. Forklift cert and a few others are nearly outta date as well

Last edited:
Voluntary work can be a laugh if you're inbetween jobs. The manager of the shop I work in periodlically said I can just come in when I want and that suits me fine because this year has been an emotional roller coaster and I don't want to commit to definite shifts.

Also looks good on your c'v.

Yes, and it feels good to help. At the end it helps us even more, emotionally or spiritually speaking.

I always tend to help people, it's what i wanna do in life and I'm committing to it. I'm still a nursing student but yeah when i finish all of my exams.
And my boyfriend is the best psychiatrist i ever had if i may say, and i had plenty =D Lots of lovely people on that forum and i'm always here to talk to anyone that's in trouble or needs someone to listen to him. Anytime hunnies!

Have a lovely afternoon y'all! x

I always tend to help people, it's what i wanna do in life and I'm committing to it. I'm still a nursing student but yeah when i finish all of my exams.
And my boyfriend is the best psychiatrist i ever had if i may say, and i had plenty =D Lots of lovely people on that forum and i'm always here to talk to anyone that's in trouble or needs someone to listen to him. Anytime hunnies!

Have a lovely afternoon y'all! x

Awww <3 I told you when we first met that I will always be there for you no matter what, and I do mean that, I'm so glad I have been able to help so far and will help in the future

Anyway im gunna shut up, poor eadd has prob lost half their bodyfluids n stomach linings from readin us chatter on

Thanks Panda. Yeah and I love yous all loads. That's why I keep coming back.

I miss you all when I'm gone.

Even the more er challenging peeps.

Ed: Your posts don't sicken me. Its lovely to see people in love.

;p

Speaking of work... time to get my ass in gear. 10 years working my tits off, 1 year off and im getting lazy. CV done, gonna print off copies and go around the local indust estate enquiringly, leave em my cv, drive into town to the job center and do whatever the fuck (never been in one before) leave em my cv i guess and see what jobs they can give me, sign up with agency's, and whatever else. Gonna be avoiding call center work.. sounds horrendous from what i've read.. and nightshifts.. apart from that i'll do pretty much anything

Shame there isnt many places around here that have gantry cranes. Forklift cert and a few others are nearly outta date as well

Work's overrated Dan :)

Awww I told you when we first met that I will always be there for you no matter what, and I do mean that, I'm so glad I have been able to help so far and will help in the future

Anyway im gunna shut up, poor eadd has prob lost half their bodyfluids n stomach linings from readin us chatter on

Haha you're never gonna shut up :p i just said i appreciate it, nothing cheesy about that. You should help more people, you're a fucking smart guy and you underestimate yourself. Drug forums need people like you, you should be so proud of yourself - from what you used to be - to this point now and you know what i'm talking about. Just don't tell people to sniff everything that can't be sniffed :D and start LOVING chest tattoos 'cause they are amazing :p

I'm pretty high right now. It's a wonderful day <3

Haha you're never gonna shut up :p i just said i appreciate it, nothing cheesy about that. You should help more people, you're a fucking smart guy and you underestimate yourself. Drug forums need people like you, you should be so proud of yourself - from what you used to be - to this point now and you know what i'm talking about. Just don't tell people to sniff everything that can't be sniffed :D and start LOVING chest tattoos 'cause they are amazing :p

I'm pretty high right now. It's a wonderful day <3

:)8o%)<3

Well I am taken aback by that, thank you for the kind words, I really mean that, I do know a fair bit bout drugs, I tend to learn up on my err.. hobbies xD

And yeah I know what you are saying, and LOL i will still stand by snorting pregab as a decent ROA

Anyway,
NSFW:
I love you baby<3, only mere hours till im with you!!

so are you prescribed pregab breakcore or do you aquire it elsewhere?

nah not scripted it or anything, was gifted to me by a mate who has a script, he advised me to mix it with a crushed up oxycontin pill.. and he wasn't wrong in his description of the effects xD

Awww I love all this romance - it makes the world go round, keep at it guys <3

Sorry to hear you've had a bad scene with the lodgers Ms Nighty - keep strong.

And SammyG is one of the biggest romantics on this site! =D

No piecing today, they seem not to work on Mondays but I've found someone who'll do it tomorrow....here's hoping I do not regret this 8o:D

Ended up doing mega monthly shop and then freezing and storing it all away, laundry n' whatnot. Knackered now so its feet up a wee cheap Brasserie beer and some chill time.

Keep smiling my lovelies %)<3%)