• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Plumbing and DIY Thread v. Screwing Some Old Boiler Up Against the Wall

He's gonna make a mess ain't he :\

The quicker that shit and all the sawing tools etc are up in the loft the better. Many thanks to Sadie for coming down this weekend to help out with that =D lol

(Only joking - fuck that, we'll have oor feet up wrapped in coconut oil and essential oils, drinking n' eating %))

Just invested in this lovely two-pack of JCB crowbars from B & Q. Fuck knows how I've managed without crowbars so far.

bnqTemplate1

I never go out burgling without mine....it's pretty much a pre-requesite...that and black-and-white striped top and a bag marked "swag"

Well, I'm looking for a new career, so that's actually an intriguing idea.

Sheds of southwest Scotland, beware. ;)

I'm looking for a new one too. The commute would be a bit of a mare but if you fancy giving it a bash we could team up. I'm not sure if offering to partner someone as a team of (un)professional house or shed breakers is against the BLUA.... but it probably should be :)

If I decided to take it up as a career choice, there would be nothing unprofessional about it, you insensitive clod.

I've watched every episode of Dexter. Breaking into sheds would be a walk in the park. :D

Aye I don't know...When I had to break into my flat when I lost the key I made a right fuck up of it...needed 12 stitches, a new window and nearly got tazered of some insensitive clod copper who didn't realise it was my house :)

I even went on a course at work on forcing entry into people's homes in an emergency and still fucked it up...it's harder than it looks on TV...(was for me anyway:))

I even went on a course at work on forcing entry into people's homes in an emergency

Fucking hell, that sounds like fun. It certainly sounds better than attempting to get out of an upside-down helicopter while underwater. Which is the kinda work course I'm used to. :D

Wasn't that much fun..a lot based around the the law of what you could and couldn't do but learned the best way to break in to those seemingly impervious UPVC front doors and stuff. It was run by the police... Basically they said never break a window and attempt to climb in through it....So when I lost my key I broke a window and attempted to climb through it :)

When I worked at MFI in the 80s, I had to deal with 'people' who didn't even know the difference between flathead and crosshead screwdrivers...

Hah. :D

I hate flathead screws with every bone in my body. Whenever I take a door off, or whatever, I replace them with Posidrives. Of which, I have a massive supply.

When I worked at MFI in the 80s, I had to deal with 'people' who didn't even know the difference between flathead and crosshead screwdrivers...

There are TWO types of screwdrivers???

Fuck me.I did not know that!!! :)

Thank fuck you don't need screwdrivers in an ambulance. ;)

Hah. :D

I hate flathead screws with every bone in my body. Whenever I take a door off, or whatever, I replace them with Posidrives. Of which, I have a massive supply.

Same here.. Evil little cunts who shear their heads off at the slightest opportunity.

Phillips screwdrivers will knacker Posidriv screws.

Posidriv screwdrivers will knacker Phillips screws.

Flathead screws tremble before my Hobo impact screwdriver.

I don't even try and loosen them with a normal one anymore. If my impact tool is not to hand then carefully select the biggest flathead that will fit the slot. Place on slot and hammer your flathead into said slot with your ball pein, until a good seat is assured. Then screw with confidence and force the way you want to.