• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Synthetic Cannabinoid Withdrwale

hanksta

Greenlighter
Im after info on people that can help me with my problem its a 5 year on off addiction, iv tried before but to no luck i don't eat for weeks cant control body temp, void either end ect ect ect. But a couple of nights ago i had taken seroquel and smoked a lot of the synthetic pot and was drowning in own my vomit well woke in emergency room. So that it for me i was prescribed valium seroquel and maxalon any other pointers people may have.

^I agree since it would be kind of tapering down from these substances with ridiculous high receptor affinities (these ki values, don't know exactly how it is called but they are much higher than the ones of normal active Cannabis ingredients, THC/CBD).

In a german forum there was a guy who was severly addicted to various Cannabinoids and also reported pretty horrific WD-symptoms. I'm gonna look up how he withdrawed if I find it and then post here again.

What options do you have. How was/ is your usage [dosage, type of noid, frequency] The more heavier ones caused my own "controlled" use to escalate. And made the ones I preffered less effective. See the spiral downwards being created here.

What is your aim quiting / cutting down and how motivated do you feel Hanksta.

The visit to the emergency room def points you are getting into trouble's, although how much is related to the noids is I guess not totally clear.
Could be other factors contributing there like the seroquel? Do you have other problems directly caused by the addiction.
I just cleaned up myself, 2 weeks of the noids 1 of medical cannabis tincture. Which def helped take the edge of.

I would suffer through it, take your meds, and never ever touch another cannabinoid again as long as you live. You have a long journey ahead of you, I would expect the recovery process to be 2 years or longer. At least that's how it has been for me when I got off a 10 year cannabis addiction. The appetite loss really sucks but you should be able to eat food properly in a month, I'd expect to be skin and bones at that time. When I quit hash oil and weed smoking it all day after years, I puked 100+ times that first month trying to eat so much as a banana. It SUCKS when you're starving, but you eat a piece of fruit or a small sandwich and 10 minutes later you're out in the backyard puking like crazy, kicking yourself for doing all those drugs. I'm still recovering well over a year later from the panic attacks.

I feel better after coming off that shit. I went 6 months doing a fuckload of ab-chmnica, like 5 grams a month, shit had me buggin at the end (felt great at first.) coming off it just made me less paranoid.

Try getting pure cbd derived from hemp... If you could get pure THCV that would probably be useful. You can try putting raw hash or bud into capsules to utalize THCa/CB(x)a as it does not covert into THC/CB(x) in the body, which is why it is heated as cooked or smoked as that causes it to reach temperatures to convert.

Really though this system is bad to mess with. Your doctors won't know what to do and I don't recommend self medicating especially without heavy research even discussing with your doctor what to do.... Maybe even atropine could help with migraines and what not, but it could make everything worse. There's also the idea of drinking caapi vine on the regular without dmt or use pure harmine. Really though I'm not a doctor and very few on here are and won't be able to give you great advice.

Ps. Look at gw pharmaceutical and their animation of how cannabinoids work in the brain. It might help you understand what's going on

Edit: I forgot pure cbd tinctures derived from hemp are legal and easy to buy online. Just pricey.

Last edited:
Why this synthetic mess?
I've heard so many bad stories about Spice and other SW.
I know a week after smoking this crap, a neighborhood kid accidently killed himself playing with a gun...his behavior changed so much in a week.

Are you feeling better? Can you get the real thing?

Im actually doing alright now been clean for over a month apart from prescribed medicines although I still cant sleep without drugs (which seems to be getting worse) but i think there is a light at the end of this tunnel im in.

Congrats staying clean! I've known a few people who had seizures from synthetic cannabinoids and didn't stop after being in the hospital. Good thing you were able to realize that it was time to stop.