• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health anyone else have schizophrenia

Dude^^^stop with this new found mission of yours and quit reciting the same bull shit. Start taking your meds dood. You obviously have no clue when it comes to knowing what you are talking about.

You seem agitated by the fact I am against things like psychiatric coercion and antipsychotics (dopamine-blocking drugs that cause extreme depression and restlessness). It's ok to be agitated, but it is not OK to lash out. Psychiatry is pseudoscience and it's results are devastating. A psychiatrist will literally block your dopamine and then tell you that the extreme depression and restlessness are not MAIN effects of the drug, but rather negative symptoms of your "disease." An incurable "disease" that can not even be tested for. That is EVIL. Especially when they do it to non-violent people with no criminal record. If you would like to discuss schizophrenia and meds, go ahead. If you would like to lash out again, you should ask why you want to lash out.

It is right to speak out against the evil that is occurring. Countless people have suffered needlessly as a result of this evil. Many have committed suicide.

It is right to speak out against the evil that is occurring. Countless people have suffered needlessly as a result of this evil. Many have committed suicide.

I have to agree. There is a place for medications but it is a fraction of how it is being prescribed. It's kind of like LEAP members admitting that the War on Drugs ruined more lives than the drugs themselves. The great collusion between big pharma and the mental health and criminal justice system has caused more damage to more people than people's neuroses and even bouts with extreme states--and a whole movement in psychiatry is starting to address that.

As a person that holds that opinion, I know that it can be very polarizing. It's kind of like the same old tired frenzy around AA/12 step. If you are someone that hates it in a room full of devotees it can be pretty uncomfortable. On the other hand if you truly think 12-steps helped you and you are the lone wolf in a room full of people that see it as destructive, you are going to be the one to get shot down. Same with this argument. Let's try to have a discussion where we actually allow ourselves to listen and look for places to meet in agreement.

NOtoInvega, have you checked out The Foundation for Excellence in Mental Health? I think you will find a lot of good support in their work.

I am all about dealing with symptoms naturally and in a productive way but sometimes that just doesn't cut it. I got to a point where I was in such a fog from the depression that I turned to medication. It was the only thing that helped me for a while and helped me get into a healthier pattern of thinking and helped me make some progress. It didn't make me feel lobotomized, quite the opposite actually, it made me feel more clear. I could eat, I could sleep, I could live life like a normal person not struggling with a debilitating illness.

I have struggled for quite some time with anxiety and depression. Bipolar II and ADHD is my diagnosis. I have literally struggled every day since I was a teenager trying to medicate my severe mood swings. I turned to opiates and benzos throughout my early twenties, then turned to APs because nothing I tried helped. What are people in this situation supposed to do? I am trying my hardest to phase substances out of my life completely, including medication, but sometimes I feel I will never get a hold of my issues and move on and feel okay without substances and I know I am not the only one.

I've been weaning off my meds for a number of months now. It has been hell. I have experienced hallucinations, full-blown mania, and a plethora of other mental health problems coming off of this stuff that I never had previously. I realized I was going too fast and know now that it will take some time, possibly years, to do it safely without losing my mind. I am not pro big pharma, quite the opposite actually. I do believe that these medications, as a whole, do more harm than good for MOST people, but not everyone. These are dangerous medications, I agree with that, but people are in a bad situation to begin with and these medications provide some people with relief that they have been unable to find through other means. I feel like NOtoInvega makes some pretty broad generalizations about APs but I do understand where he is coming from. I apologize for 'lashing out' I just feel like there is some misinformation in your posts and it comes across as being kind of paranoid.

jammin, you have every right to your opinions and I really respect your experience. As passionate as I am to stop this runaway train of over medicating my country's young people (and everyone else!) I totally get that these medications are often life savers. Using medications as you have--when you need them, with a doctor's help and without the expectation that you will be on them every day for the rest of your life--is a completely healthy protocol. It is a hard subject to talk about on the internet because we can't see each others facial expressions or hear tone of voice so often passion can sound overly angry and it really isn't. Add to that this is truly a very complex and nuanced topic and the danger of expressing one opinion and having it perceived as your only opinion makes it even trickier.

I respect the experience and opinions of anyone that has struggled with difficult mental states. I have. I still do to a certain extent. As I have said many times here I do feel lucky to have been raised back in the dark ages when they did not hand out diagnoses to children. If I had grown up today I would have more diagnoses than you can count. I choose to read about them, take what I can from them in terms of knowledge and then toss them out the window. ADD was being a dreamer, or spacey, and you were expected to make adaptations in order to function in school, work and your life in general. It has limited what I can be good at (any rote, routinized work), but it has enhanced what I am good at (art, creative work) as well so no complaints from me except when I lose everything, forget a meeting or realize that I have 17 projects in the same state of non-completion.=D Anxiety was probably my biggest issue and in my teens I dealt with psychosis and hospitalization. The key for me has been a lifelong commitment to understand my own mind--how it works, what it needs, how it can be changed and when it can't, acceptance.

I don't know if you know about this site but they have good resources for tapering off meds:http://theicarusproject.net/

Lastly, I was not addressing you when I asked that we all try to listen respectfully while voicing our opinions--I was addressing everyone and that includes me!<3

Last edited:
APs will always do the same thing to everyone. Block the chemical that makes them feel good from binding. You were conned by a "professional" if you took it for treatment resistant depression. APs are the worst thing you can give someone who is depressed.

There is no misinformation in my posts. APs do the same thing to everyone. Hamper thought and make them docile, manageable, depressed, and anxious. That is the main effect, not side effect - main effect, of blocking dopamine.

The only AP I know of that is slightly different is abilify, and it is only slightly different because it has dopamine-like activity. Still bad, though.

I cant speak for people who have schizophrenia but for me as someone who as just dealing with mild depression i was prescribed invega sustenna from a PDoc along with olanzapine. Im not sure why i was prescribed invega in the first place and that's something that my second Pdoc has wondered as well. i have taken a total 3 monthly injections of invega sustenna with a 4th injection a week after my first injection... since ive have taken this drug i have been dealing with extreme anhedonia (lack of pleasure in activitys) lack of motivation, i am dealing with some cognitive issues and overall i just feel completely empty, like this drug just stole my spiritual connection to this world... i have also had sexual dysfunction and feel virtually no pleasure when i orgasm and i have no sexual arousal as well... I immediately told my Pdoc about the problems i was experiencing and he said that i takes time for this medicine to kick in and do its job so i gave it sometime but by the 3rd month i was completely fed up with feeling this way my last injection was october 25th 2014 and its been a little bit over 4 months and im still having these problems :( I dont know why i have these problems.. i pray to god every night.. i started exercising more consistently, changing my diet, started taking fish oil and certain low does vitamin supplements but i just cant seem to shake off this feeling of emptiness,emotionless and detachment from life... with my current Pdoc i am currently taking wellburtin 300xl and im not really sure if it helps but perhaps its keeps me stable from cracking up on the inside... im not suicidal never have been but i just feel like i have lost my way and not sure how to get reconnected back into the matrix... my current doctor is suggesting maybe i try ECT Therapy which i was a bit hesitant at first but after watching video of people experiencing that treatment on youtube and from what im hearing from my pdoc about his patients that done ECT, it might be a viable option... If i had the money though or resources i would definitely Try an Iboga Trip.... Notoinvega i think his post are a tad bit on the Generalizing side but he definitally has a solid argument that can be made...

Heres a thread for other people that are dealing with the same/similar issues http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/701129-Coming-off-Invega-Sustenna-(paliperidone)/page9

Ps i cant get intoxicated any more and ciggeretts no longer give me any satisfaction though the good thing is that i have quit smoking cigs (well i got an Electronic Cig now)

all in all i hope we can all get better and recovery from what where dealing with.. to this day i regret taking that drug :( .

Antipsychotics are MK ultra part 2. Acid didn't work so they use the opposite. Stop taking that shit, strap up and prepare for the onset of doomsday. God's trying to send signals personally I like to be aware of them. I don't like most of them though.my therapist was calling me delusional, fuck that shit.

I cant speak for people who have schizophrenia but for me as someone who as just dealing with mild depression i was prescribed invega sustenna from a PDoc along with olanzapine. Im not sure why i was prescribed invega in the first place and that's something that my second Pdoc has wondered as well. i have taken a total 3 monthly injections of invega sustenna with a 4th injection a week after my first injection... since ive have taken this drug i have been dealing with extreme anhedonia (lack of pleasure in activitys) lack of motivation, i am dealing with some cognitive issues and overall i just feel completely empty, like this drug just stole my spiritual connection to this world... i have also had sexual dysfunction and feel virtually no pleasure when i orgasm and i have no sexual arousal as well... I immediately told my Pdoc about the problems i was experiencing and he said that i takes time for this medicine to kick in and do its job so i gave it sometime but by the 3rd month i was completely fed up with feeling this way my last injection was october 25th 2014 and its been a little bit over 4 months and im still having these problems :( I dont know why i have these problems.. i pray to god every night.. i started exercising more consistently, changing my diet, started taking fish oil and certain low does vitamin supplements but i just cant seem to shake off this feeling of emptiness,emotionless and detachment from life... with my current Pdoc i am currently taking wellburtin 300xl and im not really sure if it helps but perhaps its keeps me stable from cracking up on the inside... im not suicidal never have been but i just feel like i have lost my way and not sure how to get reconnected back into the matrix... my current doctor is suggesting maybe i try ECT Therapy which i was a bit hesitant at first but after watching video of people experiencing that treatment on youtube and from what im hearing from my pdoc about his patients that done ECT, it might be a viable option... If i had the money though or resources i would definitely Try an Iboga Trip.... Notoinvega i think his post are a tad bit on the Generalizing side but he definitally has a solid argument that can be made...

Heres a thread for other people that are dealing with the same/similar issues http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/701129-Coming-off-Invega-Sustenna-(paliperidone)/page9

Ps i cant get intoxicated any more and ciggeretts no longer give me any satisfaction though the good thing is that i have quit smoking cigs (well i got an Electronic Cig now)

all in all i hope we can all get better and recovery from what where dealing with.. to this day i regret taking that drug :( .

It's so hard. I know what you are going through. I have seen people talking online who took it for years. One guy took it for 6 years and recovered enough to enjoy music and get his libido back. I can't wait until I can do things like enjoy music again.

That stuff would be outlawed in a just society. Instead, it brings in profits.

I'm wondering how many months I have to go before I recover. I have a family and responsibilities. I know I won't be able to work until this stuff gets out of my system.

I just want to enjoy something, anything, again. People take the ability to enjoy things for granted until they are put on APs, especially invega. All APs do it to some extent but invega sustenna is the worst one they have.

Sorry your psych was so crooked. He had to know what he was doing. He can't be dumb enough to think invega sustenna would do anything but what it is designed to do: induce extreme depression and anxiety while making you docile. Too bad you can't sue. Welcome to America. Once something is considered an "accepted norm within the profession," it is a legal definition. No matter how evil of a norm it is, all it has to do is become accepted. After all, they are professionals.

Psychiatry has a really bad history. I wonder why people are raised to trust it. Nothing really changed.

Are you actually considering ECT? Even after they did this to you? They are frauds. ECT can not cure depression! Don't do it, it will just do more damage to you.

Jammin I'm required to see a therapist to keep my housing subsidy.

Therapists are like the police IMO.

APs will always do the same thing to everyone. Block the chemical that makes them feel good from binding. You were conned by a "professional" if you took it for treatment resistant depression. APs are the worst thing you can give someone who is depressed.

There is no misinformation in my posts. APs do the same thing to everyone. Hamper thought and make them docile, manageable, depressed, and anxious. That is the main effect, not side effect - main effect, of blocking dopamine.

The only AP I know of that is slightly different is abilify, and it is only slightly different because it has dopamine-like activity. Still bad, though.

It does make sense. I feel the symptoms and it's quite like that.

Well medication can be helpful. The people, who depend on it don't post on the internet.

I have been in a psychward and was put on neuroleptics myself. Later on I was diagnosed with F 33.3 and every therapist told me that my former diagnosis of F 21 was wrong... I quit my medication after 7 weeks, reducing it slowly other the last 3 weeks.

Ironicly I took MDMA 7 days after reaching 0 mg. It really was a stressful week, being kicked out of the US, because I forgot to fill out a form, a few years prior. This is what you get while helping people and forgetting about yourself... Hate depression...

In the end it took me around 3 months to get better. During this time I had sculp tingling, leg and body twitching and bad panic attacks (I don't know if it was just abilify alone or partly mdma). My mind and creativity were gone (well I was used to it through depression), but I got a lot better. Now 5-6 months later my libido is working again and I feel a lot better. Mostly all of side effects disappeared completely.

People will get better, but it takes time and the right activity to get back on track (doing sports, travelling through nature ect.).

It's so hard. I know what you are going through. I have seen people talking online who took it for years. One guy took it for 6 years and recovered enough to enjoy music and get his libido back. I can't wait until I can do things like enjoy music again.

That stuff would be outlawed in a just society. Instead, it brings in profits.

I'm wondering how many months I have to go before I recover. I have a family and responsibilities. I know I won't be able to work until this stuff gets out of my system.

I just want to enjoy something, anything, again. People take the ability to enjoy things for granted until they are put on APs, especially invega. All APs do it to some extent but invega sustenna is the worst one they have.

Sorry your psych was so crooked. He had to know what he was doing. He can't be dumb enough to think invega sustenna would do anything but what it is designed to do: induce extreme depression and anxiety while making you docile. Too bad you can't sue. Welcome to America. Once something is considered an "accepted norm within the profession," it is a legal definition. No matter how evil of a norm it is, all it has to do is become accepted. After all, they are professionals.

Psychiatry has a really bad history. I wonder why people are raised to trust it. Nothing really changed.

Are you actually considering ECT? Even after they did this to you? They are frauds. ECT can not cure depression! Don't do it, it will just do more damage to you.
Im definitely considering it as an option as i dont wanna try any new medications and i have no idea how to get iboga.. i like my new pdoc as he seems alot more modern with his practice... i dont really no what else to do but wait it out but its already been months of this hell

most of the time i feel skullfucked, and as if i feel gravity so much more than other people. i can almost feel the chemical reaction blocking my thoughts and slowing me down its like swimming in the ocean and theres a rip and your constantly trying to swim against it.

better than feeling psychotic i guess, why isnt there a medium though? why is it one or the other?

Im definitely considering it as an option as i dont wanna try any new medications and i have no idea how to get iboga.. i like my new pdoc as he seems alot more modern with his practice... i dont really no what else to do but wait it out but its already been months of this hell

If some half-lives have passed, try a dopamine agonist. Your problem is that your dopamine was blocked and probably still is partially. ECT will not help you. ECT does brain damage. If you were only on it for a few months, you should recover eventually (within a year - I know I know). Be careful what you say to a psych doc. They are known for involuntarily committing depressed people.

You may have changed pdocs but they didn't change professions. They are hammers. U are the nail.

There is not much we can do to get invega sustenna out. It will make your life extremely difficult until you are out of its clutches. It is a modern drug and it is good at what it does - destroying lives.

Studying prophecy helped me. It might help you. Atleast knowing that there is a purpose, a reason for all the bad (parable of the wheat and the weeds), and a plan helps.

most of the time i feel skullfucked, and as if i feel gravity so much more than other people. i can almost feel the chemical reaction blocking my thoughts and slowing me down its like swimming in the ocean and theres a rip and your constantly trying to swim against it.

better than feeling psychotic i guess, why isnt there a medium though? why is it one or the other?

It is not one or the other. Psychiatry runs based on the HYPOTHESIS that psychosis is caused by dopamine. This is the excuse used to force APs on people. In reality, psychosis is caused by spiritual influences. It is not biological. The theory that it is biological never has and never will be proven. This is why psychiatry is not real medicine. In real medicine, there is a biological condition detectable by an objective verification (biological testing). In psychiatry, they tell you that you have an incurable brain disease based on a theory that has never been proven. They expect you to accept their word as gospel. They don't even tell you it is just a theory. They tell you "the injection is for clarity of thought."

If some half-lives have passed, try a dopamine agonist. Your problem is that your dopamine was blocked and probably still is partially. ECT will not help you. ECT does brain damage. If you were only on it for a few months, you should recover eventually (within a year - I know I know). Be careful what you say to a psych doc. They are known for involuntarily committing depressed people.

You may have changed pdocs but they didn't change professions. They are hammers. U are the nail.

There is not much we can do to get invega sustenna out. It will make your life extremely difficult until you are out of its clutches. It is a modern drug and it is good at what it does - destroying lives.

Studying prophecy helped me. It might help you. Atleast knowing that there is a purpose, a reason for all the bad (parable of the wheat and the weeds), and a plan helps.
ill take a look into that, perhaps cabergoline since that apparently helps with sexual problems

It is not one or the other. Psychiatry runs based on the HYPOTHESIS that psychosis is caused by dopamine. This is the excuse used to force APs on people. In reality, psychosis is caused by spiritual influences. It is not biological. The theory that it is biological never has and never will be proven. This is why psychiatry is not real medicine. In real medicine, there is a biological condition detectable by an objective verification (biological testing). In psychiatry, they tell you that you have an incurable brain disease based on a theory that has never been proven. They expect you to accept their word as gospel. They don't even tell you it is just a theory. They tell you "the injection is for clarity of thought."

you just dont give up do you? stop spreading bullshit in this thread. what are you hoping to achieve by posting all this crap, the more you post the clearer it becomes that your delusional, obviously off medication and on a tangent to spread lies. give it up already.