• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health anyone else have schizophrenia

I forgot to mention, GOOD INPUT is better for you than a normal person (when your not on antipsychotics that is). Because there is no barrier between external and internal - you BY DEFAULT internalize EVERYTHING. So, if you had a functioning dopaminergic system, schizophrenia could actually be a benefit IF YOU CONTROL YOUR INPUT. The problem is you can't control your environment and people a freaking evil. It's not you bro it's them. You are just a victim of a fallen world. Schizophrenics are less dangerous than non-schizophrenics when it comes down to it. Schizophrenics are literally a product of our environments even more so than others, that is until we reach adulthood. At this point, we can start to control our environment more. You can't control your reactions to your environment BUT YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR ENVIRONMENT. It's backwards for you. You can't control your reactions because EVERYTHING is AUTOMATICALLY internalized. What you have to do is control the external in order to control the internal. FIND PEACE. Run from confusion and run from darkness. Find peace and light. Peace and light actually work better on us than other people because it is AUTOMATICALLY INTERNALIZED.

I'm so serious when I say it's not you it's them. It can't be you because you don't have a barrier between the internal and the external. They gave you drugs that block your ability to feel good as a result of this. People are freaking evil man. We are barely past the days of lobotomizing schizophrenics. They gave me the same drugs and didn't even warn me. Not 1 warning. What is really crazy to me is that benzos would work just as well if not better at slowing down your thoughts. The things is they don't trust you with benzos because they believe you are a dangerous schizophrenic who will abuse them (and YOU INTERNALIZED THAT THE SECOND YOU HEARD IT). They are the problem not you.

Since I got on these drugs, I can not enjoy a single thing. I know where ur at. It's the antipsychotics doing it to you. Not the schizophrenia. Do not let them tell you that you feel this way because of schizophrenia WHEN THEY ARE GIVING YOU DRUGS THAT BLOCK THE CHEMICALS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD.

I have a family member with paranoid schizophrenia but they refused any sort of treatment, I had to move out and we don't talk anymore, it was that tough to deal with. I'm glad you're taking medication at least. From my experience pretty much all psychiatric medications are terrible in some way, but obviously if you need it, you need it. I don't have schizophrenia but I have features of pretty much all the other mental disorders out there. I've never been officially diagnosed with anything so I guess you could say I have anxiety and depression. I understand the depression, that's my biggest struggle. If you ever need someone to just talk to, I'm here to listen even if that's the only way I can help.
Try your best to take care of yourself. People love you. I'm sure in time you can grow to share love with others if that's something you truly want.

Schizophrenics develop paranoia because schizophrenics have no barrier between external and internal. Normal people have that barrier. That means every time you say something mean to a schizophrenic - it is AUTOMATICALLY INTERNALIZED. Look at how society conducts itself these days. EVERYTHING IS NEGATIVE. Turn on the TV. ALL OF THAT GETS INTERNALIZED.

Someone living with a schizophrenic has to be aware that their OWN MENTAL ILLNESS (everyone has some degree) is what causes paranoia in a schizophrenic. Those meds you are so happy he is on make it literally impossible for him to feel good EVER. His dopamine can not bind to its receptors. That means that because YOU and EVERYONE ELSE is mentally ill, he is RXd meds that make it so that he can NEVER FEEL GOOD.

How is not having that barrier a mental illness anyways? It's not. The illness comes from the external environment. The external environment is ill, NOT THE SCHIZOPHRENIC. So stop punishing schizophrenics by making it so we can NEVER FEEL GOOD. Benzos would work just as well as antipsychotics. They are not RXd for schizophrenia because schizophrenics are "more likely to abuse them." Welcome to Satan's world

I take abilify for supposed "psychosis" but it does nothing for my paranoia in general. If you don't have schizophrenia and you take abilify or another anti psychotic does it take away normal paranoia?

schizoaffective is kicking my ass right now, i might have to check into a psych ward for a week or two.

schizoaffective is kicking my ass right now, i might have to check into a psych ward for a week or two.

Don't check into a psych ward. They will put you on invega (are you already taking invega?). Invega makes the manic depression of schizoaffective disorder 10x WORSE. It stops the chemical that makes you feel good from binding with receptors (dopamine).

Psych wards openly admit that all they look to do is stabilize people on meds, and what is interesting is they give people benzos most of the time for the duration of their stay (of course people are stable when taking benzos).

Unless you are psychotic, a psych ward will do literally nothing for you. Now, if you are, they will still not do much but atleast they will slow your thoughts down and remove you from your environment.

I'm also schizoaffective. If you PM me, I can help you. Your brain is wired differently than other people. There is no barrier between the external and your internal. You internalize ALL input. Do you have bipolar or manic depression? It seems like manic depression. DO NOT go to a psych ward if you are not psychotic and you have manic depression. They put me on invega and it made my situation WAY WORSE than it already was. ALL IT DOES IS PREVENT DOPAMINE AND SEROTONIN FROM BINDING TO RECEPTORS. This will guaranteeably lead to depression. The only time it might help is if someone's receptors are being hit with TOO MUCH dopamine. And that is what they wrongly believe causes psychosis (it has never been proven). In reality, it is well known that negative input in the environment being internalized due to a lack of a barrier between internal and external is what causes hallucinations, delusions, and psychosis - as well as manic depression.

I'm pretty passionate about this topic because I am currently literally unable to feel good as a result of 2 months of invega sustena. I sought treatment for voices at a psych doc. He told me it would slow down my thoughts and help with the voices. He didn't tell me HOW. I would rather hear more voices (I still hear them, just less often) than be unable to feel good EVER. Literally, all day every day, nothing makes me feel good as a result. My spirit enjoys some things but my flesh always feels terrible. And to make things worse, it could be up to a year before a partial recovery is made if what I am reading is correct.

what if you take a schizophrenia med for general paranoia will it work?

what if you take a schizophrenia med for general paranoia will it work?

There are no schizophrenia meds. They use antipsychotics. Antipsychotics are poisons that have a higher affinity for dopamine and seratonin receptors than dopamine and seratonin. The result is a more docile, compliant person with slower thoughts. It is akin to a chemical lobotomy.

"antipsychotic" is a misleading name. Neuroleptic is more accurate. The meds do not directly counter psychosis, but rather THOUGHT in general

The poison literally blocks vital chemicals from binding to receptors. This is done based purely on observation and theory. There is literally no concrete science behind it.

Those meds cause extreme depression and restlessness. They really shouldn't be called meds. But yes you won't be paranoid anymore. You will be too busy being restless and depressed to be paranoid.

Paranoia is caused by a spirit of confusion, which is from Satan. A behaviorist can prime paranoia in a person, btw.

Spirit of confusion = demon
Spirit of peace = God
Simple.

^Don't listen to this guy. There are a huge range of atypical antipsychotics that all work slightly differently... meaning they have different side effects. Some of them, on some people, can cause a blunted affect, lethargy, etc.

Some others, on the same people, can facilitate leading a normal and high-functioning life.

You and your doctor are the only ones who can decide if antipsychotics are right for you, but please don't base your decision on internet horror stories about chemical lobotomies.

what I meant was anti psychotics. what if I don't need them if im a "normal" person but take them will they take away normal paranoia?

You don't want to be messing with these drugs on your own. Find a professional that you can trust and talk to them about your paranoia. What is causing you to be paranoid? If it is drug use, you are not going to fix it by taking more drugs, legally prescribed or not. If you are paranoid because of mental health issues and not drug use then you still need to get to the root of what is causing you to feel that way before anyone can prescribe the right thing. I'm not sure that I would call any paranoia "normal". Fear and even anxiety are normal reactions but paranoia implies self-generated fear or delusional fear.

I wholeheartedly agree with NOtoInvega. I'm not sure about the whole chemical stuff, but what people need is guidance. It takes adjustment, but I really believe it's key

Last edited:
does abilify take away anxiety? because a few psychiatrists said it takes away anxiety but I cant feel anything.

Last edited:
There are no schizophrenia meds. They use antipsychotics. Antipsychotics are poisons that have a higher affinity for dopamine and seratonin receptors than dopamine and seratonin. The result is a more docile, compliant person with slower thoughts. It is akin to a chemical lobotomy.

"antipsychotic" is a misleading name. Neuroleptic is more accurate. The meds do not directly counter psychosis, but rather THOUGHT in general

The poison literally blocks vital chemicals from binding to receptors. This is done based purely on observation and theory. There is literally no concrete science behind it.

Those meds cause extreme depression and restlessness. They really shouldn't be called meds. But yes you won't be paranoid anymore. You will be too busy being restless and depressed to be paranoid.

Paranoia is caused by a spirit of confusion, which is from Satan. A behaviorist can prime paranoia in a person, btw.

Spirit of confusion = demon
Spirit of peace = God
Simple.

That is one of the biggest loads of anti-med bullshit i have ever heard. Anti-psychotics are not poisons nor do they stop a person from thinking. I have taken Quetiapine, Olanzapine, Risperidone, Chlorpromazine, Methotrimeprazine and Prochlorperazine. While i did get a zombie effect from Risperidone at 2mg's and above if i was not manic it didn't stop me from thinking and even good ol Chlorpromazine aka Thorazine aka Largactil only made me abit drowsy and felt more like a anti-histamine then anything else. I have taken Olanzapine at 20mg's at a time to stop mania which is the max recommended dose and all it did was stop my mania. The Zyprexa Zydis wafers are literally a lifesaver because they knock a manic or mixed state right out in about 20 minutes and also help depression. Thanks to having shitty insurance and even generic Olanzapine tablets costing alot i am stuck with the much inferior Quetiapine but it's better then nothing and does help depression and mixed states better then alot of anti-psychotics. I have absolutely no trouble thinking on any of these anti-psychotics except high dose Risperidone. That is probably due to Risperidone's really strong Dopamine antagonism. It is kinda like the Haldol of the atypicals.

The evidence behind these drugs working is that they do indeed help patients with psychosis, Mania and also treatment resistant depression with some of them such as Quetiapine and Abilify. It was once thought that excess Dopamine production was what caused psychosis as some forms of Schizophrenia especially paranoid schizophrenia resemble Amphetamine psychosis and Amphetamines of course are Dopamine agonists. In fact anti-psychotics are often used for severe Amphetamine psychosis when Benzodiazepines don't work. With Bipolar disorder it's clear that Serotonin plays a big part as SSRI's and especially SNRI's such as Effexor as well other Serotonic anti-depressants are among the worst meds for triggering Mania. This is also why anti-psychotics that act as Serotonin antagonists help Mania. Quetiapine, Olanzapine, Risperidone, Clozapine and even Chlorpromazine act as Serotonin antagonists as well as Dopamine antagonists. The newer atypicals tend to work better on the negative symptoms of Schizophrenia then most of the typicals do.Newer anti-psychotics that act on the NMDA receptor are also being tested but not used yet.

The fact that you think the devil or god has anything to do with Schizophrenia is proof that you should perhaps reconsider your position on medication :\

The CIA makes the meds. I stopped taking them and switched to weed. Bells clang in my head and Allah speaketh to da Prophet of Doom. I am free.

do they take away anxiety?
good to mix with benzos?

While Seroquel, Olanzapine and even some of the old typicals are used off label for anxiety they do not act in the same way as benzos do at all nor do they work as well as benzos in most cases of anxiety. They also have many more side effects then benzos do.

And no they do not potentiate benzos in anyway except possibly adding to the respiratory depression

The fact that you think the devil or god has anything to do with Schizophrenia is proof that you should perhaps reconsider your position on medication :\

And that is the basis of modern psychiatry. The idea that everything has a biological cause, and nothing has a spiritual cause. You do realize that there is not a single test that can be done to prove someone has schizophrenia right? Or any other mental illness other than a small number. If it doesn't show up in a brain scan, it is not real. If a brain looks like a normal brain, it is because it is a normal brain.

Bi-polar dx is subjective opinion. Schizophrenia dx is subjective opinion.

What is definitely certain is that all negative symptoms of schizophrenia are induced by neuroleptics.

There is no proof that antipsychotics treat psychosis. What can be observed objectively is that the original intent of the drugs is accomplished. They are designed to hamper thought, make the person compliant and indifferent, and make the person depressed (yes they are designed to do that). The ultimate scam is telling people they treat treatment resistant depression.

Psychosis is caused by a spirit of confusion. Not a chemical imbalance.

I have never felt worse, in my entire life, than my time on invega. And you will find TONS of people saying the same thing. Many people would rather commit suicide than stay on APs. Many people do when court ordered to take them. Of course, this is attributed to "mental illness" and not forced drugging.

Anyone who has never been convicted of a crime should not even be considered for APs.

I suggest you re-read that quote. Now what if you are wrong?

do they take away anxiety?
good to mix with benzos?

APs induce anxiety. Dopamine relieves anxiety. APs block dopamine.

A "side effect" of APs (main effect, in reality) is severe restlessness and anxiety.

Stick to benzos if you are going to use anything for anxiety. Be careful not to get addicted. Green tea is great for anxiety and getting some energy. It has l-theanine (look it up if you want).

does abilify take away anxiety? because a few psychiatrists said it takes away anxiety but I cant feel anything.

Abilify has more dopamine-like activity than other APs. But it is still an AP and it still blocks dopamine. An effect of blocking dopamine is increased anxiety.

^Don't listen to this guy. There are a huge range of atypical antipsychotics that all work slightly differently... meaning they have different side effects. Some of them, on some people, can cause a blunted affect, lethargy, etc.

Some others, on the same people, can facilitate leading a normal and high-functioning life.

You and your doctor are the only ones who can decide if antipsychotics are right for you, but please don't base your decision on internet horror stories about chemical lobotomies.

ALL APs work the same on everyone. Everyone who takes them will have their dopaminergic system blockaded by a drug that is prescribed based on a hypothesis that has never been verified. APs are a multi-billion dollar industry. There is a lot of money in that hypothesis.

How is having your dopaminergic system blockaded not a chemical lobotomy? It literally shuts down part of one of your brain's most vital systems. It might be a temporary lobotomy if the person does not take them for too long (at a certain point, permanent damage is done to the dopaminergic system), but it is still a lobotomy. They literally force every person who ends up in an acute psychiatric hospital to take anti-psychotics (regardless of why the ended up there and whether or not they are displaying symptoms of psychosis while they are being observed there). The right to refuse is thoroughly circumvented. Coercion is the name of the game. Many are coerced or outright forced into getting injections of invega sustenna which does not leave the person's brain for 4-8 MONTHS after just one month of *cough* treatment *cough*.

APs never facilitate leading a "high-functioning" life. There are reports of them helping some people, but those reports are slanted. There was a time when literal lobotomies were reported to facilitate functionality. There is 0, and I mean 0, objectively observable science behind using APs to treat ANYTHING. The subjective studies are funded by drug companies. The psychiatric industry is FULL of catch-22s and conflicts of interests. You are talking about an industry that still forcibly gives people electric shocks to induce seizures. Don't trust psychiatric pseudoscience. Real science has objectively verifiable...well...science.

The ONLY thing APs are proven to do is tranquilize the person and make them docile and compliant with slower thinking. That is what they are designed to do, and it what they do.

Put it like this. You can't even get out of the psychiatric hospital until you tell them that you are mentally ill and APs work for you. There is your study. People want to go home.

APs make people suicidal for a reason. They remove your ability to feel good. Some are worse than others but they are all bad -- for everyone.

The propaganda machine behind APs is so strong that someone who has never been convicted of a crime can be deemed unfit to make a decision in their own treatment and forcibly injected with APs. The criteria for determining whether or not they are competent is whether or not they understand that they need AP treatment. Some people are killing themselves right now as a result of APs. Every day all day. all in the name of "mental health"