• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New in Scranton PA! Anyone in NEPA?

Thatguyoverthere

Greenlighter
Hey new member in Scranton. Trying my best to deal with this snow storm and all the snow continually making my life difficult. Anyone else in here from NEPA? Wilkes Barre/Scranton?

Welcome dude! A few years too late. I lived in Wilkes for a while but migrated down to FL.

Ah man I can understand why you made the switch. Between the weather and general drug climate this place is kind of miserable haha. Trying to get my feet under me though. I heard wilkes barre is better than scranton in a lot of ways haha.

And right on thanks! I'll check out the bio for sure.

Goodol Scranton where the drugs are expensive, low potent, and everyone wants to burn you lol

I went to western Wayne school which is like 30min from Scranton in the middle of nowheree

Welcome to the site, quite a few people in the Scranton area and thanks for posting the link to the chat forum.

We also have a 'social' section which is pretty good fun and that can be found here.

Haha. I see there are a few peeps from Scranton. I thought i was the only one up here. Hope all is well with everyone.

Hey, vicesquad, welcome to Bluelight. We are here to be a harm reduction forum--providing information and community. Making friends within this international community is one of the great things that happens here, but looking for local hookups is not what we are for. Be sure to read the Bluelight user agreement.