• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

can kratom help a bad trip like valium or xanax?

just say know

Bluelighter
my question is simple and debateable; can kratom help symptoms of a crisis situation or bad trip? anyone have experience with this?

i also wonder too if kratom can be used to help the come up and reduce anxiety during the trip; regardless of bad or not???

feedback is appreciated!

my question is simple and debateable; can kratom help symptoms of a crisis situation or bad trip? anyone have experience with this?

i also wonder too if kratom can be used to help the come up and reduce anxiety during the trip; regardless of bad or not???

feedback is appreciated!

idk if it would be great for a bad trip, but I hear its good towards the end, which I could see being alright for that..im sure it definitely wouldn't hurt if your having a bug out though. lol

Kratom is a little on the weak side to help with a bad trip
it is nice, but certainly not a powerful drug
i've had some stronger strains but still it's not even close to being able to compete with the LSD gone bad

Difficult experience? Kratom will bring a little bit more positive energy your way; but keep in mind, what goes up, must come down.

BAD trip? Benzos or antipsychotics IME

In my experience Kratom is more likely to induce nausea or an almost drunk, hazy kind of feeling, particularly if mis-dosed (which I would say is more of a concern if you're already tripping). If you're looking for a sort of safety net I would establish your dose and measure out the Kratom beforehand. Depending on just how bad a trip you are having, I find that it's very beneficial to push through the negativity when possible, if it's a really bad one you're better off with a benzo. Please don't take anti-psychotics unless you need too, they all carry a risk (albeit small) of permanent side effects such as tardive dyskinesia. Also avoid combining benzos and kratom :)