• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Acid For The Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad beer, hella grips, newpz, granddaddy bowls. It's only 330 but fuck it, we needed a reply I felt <3!

1.5mg of xanax, bong hits and 2 spliffs of northem lights (one of them with some moroccan hash added). I'm watching breaking bad again and have no class tomorrow, feel some residual effects from the amps but everythings chill...

LSD. WoW blotter. Where's my weed damnit. I just had it here a few minutes ago!

^ Sending good vibes your way... have a good trip. I miss psychedelics :(

- Kratom
- Tramadol
- 2-methyl-2-butanol (This stuff kinda sucks :\...still better than ethanol though)
- Some B.T.Y OG

LSD. WoW blotter. Where's my weed damnit. I just had it here a few minutes ago!

Have some wow in the stash been wanting to ingest for a lil prolly wait till summer.
have a great trip dawg.

like 60mg dxm
nicotine
Weed.

Started with some absolutely dreadful amphetamine, now just trying to relax and get some final papers done, and get to bed.

LSD. WoW blotter.

Ever get around to a trip update from that lyserg ?
what dosage range you shoot for?

Tabacco weed and nyquil Once again.
got them cause the fam actually sick so they got the shit Tylenol and antihistamine mix going On.

Still feelin to eat a few extra.

I had some 2cb and dmt last night. It ended up not being near as strong as that combo usually gets me but I still enjoyed the experience for what it was since they were my first psychedelics in 7 months. I really love how I always feel mentally recharged the day after doing 2cb.

3f-phenmetrazine, codeine, etizolam and chocolate-covered espresso beans. Capped off by a nice bowl of Mental Floss marijuana. Been alternating between stimulated and mellow all night. Good combo.

Meff in my veins, lungs, and ass.. Also; BZD's. Kratom for the morning, if my tizzzooooooooooo doesn't show.

Had a shot of meth yesterday and I'm about to have the perfect comedown remedy. 100mg methadone, 8mg clonazepam (I have a high tolerance to opiates and benzos) and going to have a big smoke(I.e pot/bongs) and chillax! After the day I had I'm looking forward to this :)

Ate 0.5mg Valium and ~5 drinks of White Rum then 1g+ Cocaine [200mg capped and swallowed then some from my 0.6g Vial dabbed on gums and then put another 200mg cap in another drink and then when reached stupor I sniffed the rest of my vial and some from a friend when I ran out] Then popped 30mg Valium after party and Smoked some weed and kief till 6am and then KO'd til 7pm. That was Thursday night tho but when I woke up on Friday I smoked some weed and went back to sleep till 10am this morning. I still feel like it all happened last night.

(I weighed all the blow from the G I had, any excess Charlie was fiended rofl) I must say PO Cocaine is the cleanest upper I've ever done Everything started getting nasty when I started to dab&bump the White

Last edited:
Well, my night fix was 3mg of klonopin(had 4mg about of klonopin 8 hours earlier) followed by 90mg of oxycodone iv...missed part of the damn shot though! Was just gonna do 60mg, which is what I started out with, but somehow missed some of the 60mg shot(I guese it's been a while since I have I'ved) so did another 30mg after that. Was trying to save all of the Roxi's for 2morrow but had been looking at em' for about a day and half so broke down and did them tonight, so did not feel them as much as I should have, but felt something since I nodded out for a while...Kinda wanna do the other 60 but guese I will wait so they want be a complete waste of money and I can get a little rush, which is all I wanted them for...maybe try to get another one for 2morro night if I can since my doses are usually 90mg at once when I go on a vaycay for a day or so...said I wasn't this time but oh well, we know how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.