• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Acid For The Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everyone? Must be cuz it's Sunday,lol. But me 40mg of Oral Oxycodone Chewed at 9:30PM 2mg of Klonopin at 10:30 and some pod tea with about 5 tablespoons in it I think, still feel what I had this morning which was about 16 tablespoons tossed and washed with 2mg of Klonopin. Like to toss and wash them when I wake up and have the tea at night..hopes to get noddy and watch some national geographic shit...sucks I'm gonna have to put away the pods after Tuesday, off that day so I plan to make a strong ass batch of tea, have 6 percocets, and a couple Klonopin and just enjoy the day off. Damn drug test, figured I better stop taking them a few weeks before my docs appoinment, along with the Klonopin....Don't wanna piss a damn rainbow, hoping nothing shows up, but if it does will hopefully just be the Valium, and really hope that doesn't! Thank god for extras though, I hae like 120 strips just in case anything ever happened...the one opiate I can hold on to.

200mg caffeine

Chicken wings

37-50mg ephedrine HCl comin up if I get drowsy

F U C K M O N D A Y S

Well, edit my nightly fix, added 15mg more of oral oxy making it 55mg of oxy once I felt the tea kicking in, also 2mg more of klonopin under the tounge...feel fuckin good, bout to cook some bacon and eggs after I smoke a cig and watch a relaxing nature show, cuz I gotta nod comin on, hell'z ya, don't gotta be at work till the evening time to.

60mg of oral Oxycodone chewed and 3mg of Klonopin chewed and held under the tounge about 45 mins later, gotta good buzz, thinking bout making a small cup of tea just to add a lil bit to the oxy, but still am feeling the 13 tablesppons I tossed and washed this morning, also had 3mg of klonopin 2 hours after that dose. But ya my night dose was 60mg of oral oxy 3mg of sublingual klonopin, and might make a not super strong glass of tea, like 4 tablespoons in there. Got 18 table spoons left, so plan to finish off the rest tomowrow...kinda wish now I would have just taken a low dose of sub(like 1.5mg) until I got my stuff instead of eating all my percocets I got when I got them...I would have a nice lil stash if I did...11 Roxi 30s and 60 10mg oxycodones, oh well.

couple sall lines 5-MEO-DMT
smoked lot's and the last of my MAM-2201, JWH-122 and a few speks of AM-2201 and ab-fubinaca
did some ir Ritalin bout 100mg's+ alltogether
Zo's: ethyl loflazepate's and loprazolam's

I've been thinking about getting some Cannibinoids phatass so I would just be able to smoke a few times a few times a week, in your opinion what is the closest one to actual weed, or one that has a longer high than most of them that just last an hour before you want to re-dose?? Added a small cup of tea to my nightly fix(a cup of tea with 4 tablespoons) and another half a klonopin sublingual, the tea definatley kicks in quicker and potentiates the oxy, another noddy night with the nature documentry coming up. But I've seen something called ThJ, but anyway, which one would you suggest to the closest to the effects of cannibis, not the types that hit ya like the crack of weed after one hit...

The plan was MXE, but apparently that doesn't work after noopept. So meth it is now.

Just 5mg valium no stims tonight might be trading for some mixed amphetamine salts later this week to add to my collection whee

Line of h (which gave me headache) so did a small shot of h. Plus cigarette/vapor cigs an orange an a naproxen.

Eh, had 2100mg of Gabapentin followed by my daily dose of Sub(2mg,been seperating now, well just now...2mg in morn, 2 at night) hope the Gaba kicks in soon,makes things look brighter, also hope it synergises with the 12mg of Klonopin I've had since 4am today cuz of the halflife of it... Where is everyone? Seems like this thread use to be more bumpin.

a dusty hit of weed, kief n bla. Idk my grinder just expelled some dust that wasn't from the kief chamber. Hit me in the face providing the amt of actual flowers in the hit was miniscule

Someone stole the seroquel and gabapentin stash from my secret spot... Im pissed. Last night was spent very far from 'high'...

Didnt even take sub.

My usual 2mg of Sub, and 6 1/2 xanax...

Edit: I ate all my xanxax. Woke up kinda pissy cuz I was saving four for today. Ugh.

Last edited:
5g gabapentin, 1.5mg sub IV, 20mg diphen and a bite off a 400mg seroquel to knock me out...

A spliff and some bowls. Drank some gin last night and feel a little afterglow, like a little hangover but not unpleasant and goes very well with the cannabis high

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.