1200mg Gabapentin
1.6 oz 12% ABV double Imperial Stout
3 dabs
One bowl of high quality cannabis
Vaping nicotine all the night long
300mg L-Theanine
12.5 Doxylamine/30mg DXM Hbr/650mg APAP

Plus food and cuddles :) im quite content right now, cheers <3

MPA, pouring clumps of thj-2201 powder in the pipe, some lyricas and kratom for withdrawals. My people will dominate the Earth.

Half of a chocolate cannabis edible
Cheese wax cannabis concentrate
Cigarettes
1 beer

Probably another .25mg Xanax after I go out for dinner on my date.

Last edited:
About ten beers and five lines of cocaine.

Alcohol is seriously one of the most evil drugs there is IMO. It turns me into a complete amoral sociopath with nothing resembling positive human emotion.

-bowls of Super Jack, Herojuana, & Ghost OG.

-probably another mg of Klonopin pre bed

--- been gabepentin free (daily dosing at 3,200mgs), kratom free (60g daily for months), and nicotine e-vapor free
For months now.... Feels good

Fight w my girlfriend. Im a hateful little bitch... daily. Says hateful little bitch.

Two shot of H.
100 mg seroquel
2 clonidine tablets

T-25 minutes, DPT hcl. 200mg 'chuted and 155mg sneeuurrrrted =D So far... rollin up a lil sumn' sumn' gots dee weed resid 'n ab-fubi....
Sneerrted 'n S/L'ed some 4F-PVP an hour or three ago(ish) :?

Listening to some...

150mg more DPT

Last edited:
Tonight

Cannabis
12 more nitrous oxide canisters
Red wine
Beer
Cigarettes, my new E-cig 18mg nicotine vapor, & shisha from a hookah
.5mg Xanax
Ibuprofen
And another 30mg adderall XR

Couldn't get the MDA and I can't get more LSD until 2am tonight so my candyflip isn't happening tonight. ?

Last edited:
1mg Clonazepam
.5mg Flubromazolam
2 bottles of wine, one Cab Sav and one Malbec
Lots and lots of high quality dabs
900mg Gabapentim
7.5mg Adderall (5mg taken orally, 2.5 up the nose)
12.5mg Doxylamine/30mg DXM Hbr/650mg APAP
Nicotine

Feels good man

Currently craving: opiates, dissociatives, and more benzos, all of which should be arriving next week :D

EDIT: When I say opiates, I don't mean heroin, or 'fentadope' as it's apparently called these days. Needle free since March 2014 :D so I'm more of a Tianeptine and Kratom guy these days.

Last edited:
Oh my gooood i did 400$ worth of crack last night! Was out 10pm til 6am. Did some craaaazy shit.

Wild stuff
plus cigs.
Took my last 600mg gabapentin
200mg seroquel

Edit: split the crack w a friend... but still! wassuuuper 'awake' to say the least. The weird thing was how SOBER i felt. It mustve been cuz i was dopesick. I typically HATE doing stims when sick but FREE stims ill do;) **i didnt pay a cent.

last night:

cocaine (IV'd and snorted)
three beers
20 mgs oxycodone
marijuana

night before that:

10 beers
more cocaine
7.5 mgs hydrocodone
marijuana

Yeah, I guess I'm off the wagon at this point.

1mg Clonazepam
900mg Gabapentin
5mg Olanzapine
Several large dabs
Nicotine

I've been trying to not drink or take RC benzos. I fucked up terribly in front of my parents on Flubromazolam the other day (the day after Christmas if I remember correctly, maybe even the night of, fuck that inisidously evil drug) and I've been wallowing in guilt ever since. I might take the remainder of this post over to the dark side, it really was quite embarrassing and shameful and almost downright erased any positive progress that I'd made with my parents in the past year or so. So the above drug regiment really is more of a 'fix' than a high, once you erase RC benzos and alcohol out of the equation. If it takes this many pills to make me feel 'normal' and stuff, God knows what sort of damage I've done to my brain over the past decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.