Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking 25mg seroquel to pass out
My vape... Banana but butterscotch flav
2400 mg gabapentin
50 mg diphen
1mg sub
... Booooring

1mg of Bupe tonight,so nothing good I would call a fix. Last night was good though,had 60mg of Oxycodone which got me suprisingly buzzed up(had 6 more like 5 hours before that) and a few hits of bud, which sent me into nod land.

Finally got some good ole 30's! So my 'Night fix" (more like evening fix took it around 6/7) was 3 and a half roxis and 7Klonopins...had 1mg of Bupe this morning, was gonna wait on the 30's but when i looked in the mirror my pupils were big, so knew I would feel them, though the effects were slightly diminished, but still all good.

Nodding out like a muthafucka. I lowered my sub dose to 1/2mg at night(1/2-1mg in a.m.)

(again I say... )
1/2mg sub IV
8.5g gabapentin (high tolerance)
100mg diphenhydramine

Man, I keep nodding out and having to backspace/delete/blahblahblah. Gonna rest my ojos now.

Nightly fix was 1mg of Klonopin under the tounge, 45mg of Oxycodone booted(really wish I didn't waste the other 3 and a half snorting them,meh) and a ghetto cup of Poppy tea with about 7-8 tablespoons made in 15 minutes in about two cups of water...didn't drink it all, think there was about four ounces left cuz I was just like, well about to do 45mg of oxy, just was testing it out...was gonna save the roxys for tomorow and just have the tea, but couldn't resist..was just worried the pods wouldn't keep me well for some reason but pretty sure they will, oxy usually has me sooo energetic but with the 3 or so tablespoons I just ate before work made the oxy have a more sleepy feel to them or something, if they don't keep me well then, well I'll just go back on my subs sunday, but god FORBID,spent too much on them. Would add another klonopin, but don't want to over do it, even though I have a benzo tolerance, plus I have been trying to just take medical doses of 1-2mg at a time, which hasn't been hard at all, and haven't been taking them daily, kinda proud of that,espcially since I have 90(well got rid of 30, but still got plenty for when I need them =)

After ~15mg d-amp wore off, 3mg clonazepam + mad bowlz of Afghan Kush and Girl Scout Cookies + some Budweiser

1mg Lorazepam (2 hours ago, however)
200mg diph
.25 Triazolam once this diph takes effect.

4mg of klonopin to go along with I think about an ounce of Poppy Pod powder(yum yum) that I've been munchin on since I woke up so I'd have a good ole' fashioned opium buzz going on all day..pretty sweet, its been forever since I've had Pods(like 2 years maybe) thought I might be dissapointed because of my tolerance(been on Subs for so long, take up to 240mg of Oxycodone a day if I have it, though mostly it's around 150-180mg if I have it) anyway,pleasant long lasting buzz. Was saying in the "What was your Morning fix Thread" I wish it was like back in the day when they were on Ebay and tons of Vendors to order from, but of course the DEA got rid of that also...If they didn't maybe there wouldn't be so many heroin addicts now, just people maintaining on Cheap ass pods, but can't have that now can we? They are soo much more expensive though, I divided it up to how many pods were in the box and each one is the price of a Percocet anyway now, use to they were like a dollar or two a piece!! Anyway, enough about the good ole days of that, makes me sad,lol.

6mg IV sub ( ... Fell for it again! I know less is more w sub but did it anyway!

25mg seroquel (to pass out)

600mg gaba

125mg DPH

I really need a change in routine

Ha, ya beat me to it, was gonna tell ya the less is more thing,lol. I finished grinding up the rest of my pound of pods(took two days, its a pain in the ass and I like to go ahead and have it powdered) well after that I decided to make some tea, and I feel hella good now! Kinda noddy, if I had some weed I would definaltey be in nod land, and don't wanna add more benzo's, keeping those around for the most part when I need them, also found my measuring spoon. Hip Hip Hooray! I did the toss and wash for so long, but I find the tea more euphoric, kicks in in waay quicker (like an hour) instead of having to wait 3 hours. Anyway, bouts to smoke a cig, fix some food and put on a movie, my eyes are bloodshot as fuck. Thinking about giving seeds a go due to prices of the other, but never have done seeds... Hopefully getting some Percocets tomorow, guese it's relaspe month?lol

smoked some, drank some, snorted sum white.

Sall good here tonight in the club

Bo'ring over here tonight, moreso than usual and thats sad. Ive just had my 25mg sero and 1.5mg sub (IV). Im taking a break from my gaba so that when I get my lyrica refill hopefully my tolerance will be down. Man, im so bored with being off hard drugs... Im pondering rcs, but then I think, why not just get shit like h or candy instead of messing with things I have no experience or extensive knowledge about. At least I know what to expect with a shot of h, ya know?

buenas nocheees!

Status
Not open for further replies.