Rolled balls :D
Abshjakshsj

Last edited:
- a bunch of high grade weed
- a couple drinks, a couple shots of liquor
- 100 mgs hydroxyzine
- 10 mgs Ambien

good night!

plenty of baclofen, just got refill, some tobacco with fermented kanna i mixed in, good pizza, and this cool pillow for my RLS that basically just vibrates pretty good when you put your legs on em <3

Edit: It runs on a couple big ol D batteries or something. Gonna run the fuck otta em.

2100 mg gabapentin
100mg seroquel
20mg inderal
50mg hydroxyzine pamoate
500mg phenibut
L theanine
Valerian root
Some very fine grand daddy purp buds and that's a wrap.

Last edited:
Cocktails, sir *Strokes beard* Many.. Jimmy Beam. Ample cigrets / a few junts.

A lotta weed and coffee, maybe too much coffee for the nighttime now that i think about it...

Not tonight, but I tripped super fucking hard last night on some acid with my two friends in their new house. I was going to go out to pittsburg for this hardstyle show, but my friend asked me if I would rather stay over and chill so I did. He gave me the acid for free. I really needed this experience and my friends.. I know what I need to do and it wasn't even the drugs that helped me figure it out. I just come to the same point everytime.... I quit heroin for over five months and I still am clean... I sort of want to get entirely clean at least even for a little. I want a new job. Find some new hobbies and move as soon as possible. So a whole body cleanse is needed. Again... so ready, but I've been ready. I've been fighting with these thoughts for awhile now.

I ate like 4g mushrooms soaked in lemon juice about 4 hours ago, and i took a tab of acid about two hours ago, and I just smoked some moonrocks and some DMT. Really feelin this reality.

some white rum, cigs, coke, weed, valium. Brilliant night. Danced all night long.

Like 2 blunts half a dozen bowls of dank caffeine multivitamins a sip of vodka mixed drink and 1.25mg melatonin

Some valium, so fuck my drug test I guese, pretty sure the 60mg I took two day ago and 30mg I took tonight will show up at my Sub Doc at the end of the month, yay for extras if the doctor gets mad and just kicks me out(though I haven't failed one before). All I need is some weed right now, which is what I really wanted. Had some bud last night and ended up nodding my tits off with the 4mg of Klons and 2100mg of Gabapentin and my sub dose...it was niiicee.

4x 12 oz 1x 32oz, weak. NEED MOAR CERVEZA.. Also a junt.

Belly fulla Brisket, now beer and cigrets. Does the body good.

Status
Not open for further replies.