• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

SNOO V8 - In the bathroom smashing glasses

It's pretty awesome that you can draw something good from a day like that. Sorry for your loss, though <3

Mine is just getting a 2:1 in an essay for a module I was going to drop at the beginning of the year because I couldn't get the hang of it. Really happy with the feedback and looking forward to writing the final one now. My tutor has been awesome and really supportive and I guess it makes a difference even if the subject matter seems out of reach at first.

You have my love Miss K, as always. I admire your strength and resilience. Though if you would like to talk you know how to contact me. <3

'Gratz Snollz! =D <3

K is my snoo. Despite the day she had she made me smile so much yesterday. She's a crackin lass. My only sadness is that I wasn't there to hug her but she's got her housecat ;) who I know took care of her. She's amazing in every way. I count myself lucky to call her my friend.

Speaking of funerals, I'm going to one at noon tomorrow. My best mate who I was best man for went over to his dad's flat on Xmas Eve and found him dead on the kitchen floor :( Fucking awful, he was only in his 60s and especially at this time of year (although I can't imagine anytime making something like that better). I'm doing his order or service for him, sad indeed.

Speaking of funerals, I'm going to one at noon tomorrow. My best mate who I was best man for went over to his dad's flat on Xmas Eve and found him dead on the kitchen floor :( Fucking awful, he was only in his 60s and especially at this time of year (although I can't imagine anytime making something like that better). I'm doing his order or service for him, sad indeed.

Best wishes to you and your mate. Hope everything goes well tomorrow.

PLUR