• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

SNOO V8 - In the bathroom smashing glasses

That's not fair Kate, If P4nda gets a pic so should I!!!!! Send it via FB PM if you wish but I WANNA SEE!!!!!! :!

I've changed so much over the last decades panda I look different, but I'll send a photobucket link in a pm - for your viewing only please be discreet. I know you will be.

Feels like I have a huge snutter up my pierced nose! Felix is going to love helping me clean that out tonight haha

shut up silly. snort some NaCl :D I used to have 2 lip piercings and also a monroe (above the lip), oh damn puberty. and ofcourse, won't show to no-one. x

Bloody hell. Sadie's got more holes in her than a porcupine's jammies.

Bloody hell. Sadie's got more holes in her than a porcupine's jammies.

HAHAHA! Well tbf most have closed over except my ears or has metal through them atm.....

3 isn't excessive but now I want more!!!! Not before tattoo though!

I'm pretty sure you've got more than 3 holes in ye.

FELIX!!!!!! 8o

it's not how many you have but how they're filled!!!!

Nods at a napping Shammy

My snoo today was someone getting the pressies I sent them! YAY <3

Snoo of my day was taking the time to write out 2 cards for the receptionists and Sisters at my GP Surgery and for my wonderful GP herself. I've been every so lucky with this surgery and these brilliant people. They're always on the stopwatch that you never want to waste their time saying anything more than thank you.

So 2 cards were written explaining my/our gratitude to them for keeping us well and looking after our health.

FELIX!!!! Cut it out!

I'm sorry. I'll never be rude or use innuendo again.
icon_shy.gif

My snoo today is this: after a 5 minute fiddle with the inside of Daisy (my desktop computer), I've managed to get her going at full GIGABIT network speed again. This has been a problem that's been bugging me for months, and I dunno why I kept putting it off. Now my family photo scanning project can continue at near instantaneous speed. Yeah. :D

Also, financially related.

One phone call to Scottish Gas has saved us £40 a year on our central heating cover. Another phone call to Plus Net has saved us about £100 a year and we're getting a cheque for £50 in the post just for being a long term customer, I think? I dunno. And both these calls were to 0800 (free) numbers.

Never, ever, accept your renewal quotes for anything, folks. They all want to keep you as customers and someone there will do you a deal. :)

Okay Innuendo away dear Felix! <3

Score on your good luck today! NICE!!

I've had two hours sleep and woke up like the grumpiest bear. For someone that HATES sunlight, it and a happy phone call to my lovely first thing this morning has made me the happiest of bunnies. Also listening to a co-created playlist is just giving me the smiles like nothing else.

FUCK YOU WORLD! I WIN!!!!!!!! YASSSS! Knowing my lovely is wrapped up warm only makes me happier! I'm loving today! =D

I have artwork to look forward to!!!! Pretty heartfelt artwork. YAY ME!!!!!!!!

I am the luckiest girl ever!!!

Meh I suppose art is ok. 99% of it's alright.

I guess that's why they call it fine art.

When it is just for you, it's beautiful. TRUST ME! It holds the heart