View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I.V. 25I-NBOMe / shooting 25I-NBOMe / 1000mcg

Goingdeep

Greenlighter
I just got got a sheet of 25i, 1000mcg on Each tab..

I've been taking these tabs for the past few days. there fire but, I've been thinking about shootin like a half tab (500mcg) Lol I'm junkie deep down so theres a part of me that loves shooting shit idk.

Would I be cool if shot I.V. (1000mcg) of 25I-NBOMe?

Like would overdosing be something to worry about?

Idk your thoughts on this would be cool!

I'm new on this forum, if i posted this in the wrong section, my bad.

- 8Bit

DC ---> PD

And I absolutely would not advise that. There is a danger of overdose with 25i-NBOMe, and I personally hate the substance and cant imagine how uncomfortable it would be to IV such a horribly toxic feeling drug. I'm sure it's been done, although it's absolutely not safe.

there have been many bad reactions with this drug, even deadly. some of them were clear overdoses, but some occured with "normal" doses. iv increases the risk for adverse reactions, because of faster onset, and also increased potency.

please don't

I just got got a sheet of 25i, 1000mcg on Each tab..

I've been taking these tabs for the past few days. there fire but, I've been thinking about shootin like a half tab (500mcg) Lol I'm junkie deep down so theres a part of me that loves shooting shit idk.

Would I be cool if shot I.V. (1000mcg) of 25I-NBOMe?

Like would overdosing be something to worry about?

Idk your thoughts on this would be cool!

I'm new on this forum, if i posted this in the wrong section, my bad.

- 8Bit

"Would I be cool if shot I.V. (1000mcg) of 25I-NBOMe?" %)
-Yes, obviously, everyone knows taking drugs makes you cool, i wouldn't take them otherwise that's for sure, you would likely even be too cool for school :!:!:!

"Like would overdosing be something to worry about?"
- No, of course not, the multiple, so far unexplained by the medical community, overdose deaths attributed to 25i does in no way warrant worrying of any kind, what a silly question....

p.s. i hope the tabs fit into your syringe, i wonder what gauge needle you use....

PEACE :)

(Considering slim possibility you are not a troll, but rather either very young or very naive, here's all the answers to your questions, and more https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ci_nbome/ )

p.s. Google is your friend

Last edited:
Don't inject anything laid on blotter.... If you can't get a pure compound and make it with sterile solution don't do it. Be smart don't do a whole 1000 as if that's what a dose has to be. Start maybe 50-100 mcg and titrate.... Just horrid idea and worst compound choice. Why not rc tryptamine? Much safer than a very new phen without much history.

No, it would be retarded. Just putting that toxic crap in your mouth is dangerous enough... fuck mainlining it.

Overdosing is something to worry about every single time you take 25I.

I suggest you read up on the dangers of NBOMes. They can kill you for no discernable reason at normal doses... even doses that you've taken before without trouble. 25I is not 'fire'... it doesn't do anything that LSD, 2C-x, mushrooms or DOx don't do.

I'm a serious hardhead when it comes to psychedelics but this stuff is poison. One of the best things about psychedelics is how they DON'T cause physical damage, so fuck NBOMes and fuck Dragonflies.

I do not consider it poision, but I would never ever trust a tab. and if you had the powder I would recommend you start low in the 200 mcg. range. And I would never recommend anyone to IV or IM anything.

From everything we have read on the blue light a 1 mg tab is very risky because there is no garuantee your tabs have the product distributed evenly. You could take 1 tab sublingually and have a great time, but guess what maybe it only had 700 mcg absorbed. Next month you go back and like a fool take 2, and both had 1.3 milligrams and then yer fucked and you don't know why. The truth is most people find the tabs very inconsistent, and trust me you would feel a very big difference between .700 mcg to 1.3 milligram. If you had the powder it would be quite impossible to eyeball it and you would need to do your due diligence and fiture out how to solve your product for a true weight.

The truth is this product is NOTHING like LSD in that it has an exponentially higher curve for danger. It is much more like the base of 2CI but the NBOMe has mutated that into something that is carried far more directly to your brain, therefore you need far less.

In short 25I is not for ametures, may be a great time for some, and real problem for others. Some people find it toxic, even though they are a 'hard head.' Some hard heads though do not have great physical health, they smoke nicotine products and they do not live a healthy life.... some not all. I find it works best when I am mentally and physically in a superior place. This means I have pre loaded my body with magnesium and potassium, had a good nights rest, and was very relaxed and warm. I tend to think the best time is after a good breakfast and lunch, but skipping out on dinner and doseing just before dinner at around 4 or 5 pm Best time on this stuff thus far too place in Cancun. If you are happy and comfy and you are with a significant other the social and sexual experience can be INCREADIBLE.

I only had body load once, and that was my first time on .500 mg. I experienced cold feet toward the end of the trip. I have since pushed it to around 1mg with a bump up of another .6mg at most and having digested heavy amounts of magnesium and potassium pre trip I never experienced anymore body load.

Never felt sick, never felt to out of my own head. I have reduced my dose to between 500 to 700 micrograms and I do not snort it but let it absorb through my nasal passage. In this way I don't have to taste it, or deal with the numbing factor.

I keep my experiences to 4 to 6 times a year tops. as a rule of health.

No, you would certainly not be cool. Taking ridiculous unnecessary risks with your life for a bit of an extra rush isn't cool; it's really fucking stupid and you'd be a complete idiot to try it.

Weadazoid's recommendation of 200 ug is not unreasonable at all: drugs like these have a hard time making it to the brain normally, and even then are stupidly potent. If you IV it and guarantee most of it to hit the brain or at least the BBB, the dosage should be much lower than normal. So that 200 ug may be even medium or high!

But that said: I would not even attempt this at all, the above was said just in case you are moronic enough to try this - it's way too dangerous.

For IM something could be said as it might be more reliable than other ROAs, but with IV there are high peak plasma's which can more often lead to OD. Be very very careful.

I do not consider it poision, but I would never ever trust a tab. and if you had the powder I would recommend you start low in the 200 mcg. range.
How can you say it's not poison and then go on to say you wouldn't trust a tab?

And I would never recommend anyone to IV or IM anything.
And yet you see nothing wrong with recommending a neurotoxic psychedelic that kills people? How does that work?

The truth is this product is NOTHING like LSD in that it has an exponentially higher curve for danger. It is much more like the base of 2CI but the NBOMe has mutated that into something that is carried far more directly to your brain, therefore you need far less.
We already have DOI. WTF do we need 25I for?

In short 25I is not for ametures, may be a great time for some, and real problem for others. Some people find it toxic, even though they are a 'hard head.'
Never mind amateurs... this shit is not fit for human consumption. I bet it wouldn't even exist had LSD, 2C-x and DOx not been banned.

I only had body load once, and that was my first time on .500 mg. I experienced cold feet toward the end of the trip. I have since pushed it to around 1mg with a bump up of another .6mg at most and having digested heavy amounts of magnesium and potassium pre trip I never experienced anymore body load.
Right... now go take 1mg of good clean LSD and tell me that it's not superior in every single way.

I keep my experiences to 4 to 6 times a year tops. as a rule of health.
So why bother? Tripping is mentally taxing enough without the fear of death or poisoning.

Stop condoning this stuff... just because you've had a few good experiences (with doses that are frankly pathetically low), doesn't mean it's not worthless crap. Other than cause a shitload of side effects, what does it do that the proper psychedelics don't do??? I know it's cheap but so is DOx, which you could probably take 4 to 6 times a WEEK without causing yourself any problems.

Another thing: Why is it that I can't find Seconal or Nembutal ANYWHERE (even on the darknet), and Quaaludes are rare as rocking horse shit?
Society has banished these relatively benign (and by the sounds of it VERY FUN) drugs into obscurity and what do we have nowadays? Psychedelics that cause seizures and internal bleeding at normal doses... WTF is wrong with this world?

Last edited:
Forcing nbome past certain metabolism that it encounters with other ROA is something to consider as well

So why bother? Tripping is mentally taxing enough without the fear of death or poisoning.

It's someone's right to consider the NBOMes as psychedelics.

Stop condoning this stuff... just because you've had a few good experiences (with doses that are frankly pathetically low), doesn't mean it's not worthless crap. Other than cause a shitload of side effects, what does it do that the proper psychedelics don't do??? I know it's cheap but so is DOx, which you could probably take 4 to 6 times a WEEK without causing yourself any problems.

He's not recommending it... we can't ban people from talking about their NBOMe experiences, nor would be want to.

just because you've had a few good experiences (with doses that are frankly pathetically low)

Would it be less pathetic if he had dosed higher? That's kind of a mixed message.

ugh... medical journals have published multiple reports of confirmed DOx fatalities

And yet you see nothing wrong with recommending a neurotoxic psychedelic that kills people? How does that work?

To my knowledge, non of the phenethylamines are neurotoxic, though the 25 NBOMes could potentially cause some kind of damage to the serotonin receptors, though I've never read about that being the case either. Interesting that you do recommend the DOx's though, because since they're phenylisopropylamines they are almost certainly neurotoxic. I don't know that for sure but it would seem logical. The NBOMes are crap imo but people have to find things out for themselves. Some people apparently have decent trips from them while others just get deathly ill. I just recommend reading up on whatever particular drug a person has an interest in before actually trying it. If a person is comfortable with using a drug which is known to have some unpleasant and even deadly effects then they should be free to do so.

Actually, LSD is the only psychedelic which has been tested long term and found to have no harmful effects (they gave daily doses to people for a whole year with no detectable negative effects), well maybe also psilocybin and mescaline. I really wouldn't recommend the DOx's. I find them almost as bad as NBOMes. DOI has a 5-HT2a affinity of 0.68 nM. That's considred a full agonist. 25I NBOMe has affinity of 0.044, which is a lot worse (lower means stronger) but DOI is still pretty strong and I'm sure it would kill you if you took enough.

It's someone's right to consider the NBOMes as psychedelics.
I never said they weren't psychedelics.
25I is actually quite a strong psychedelic but that doesn't stop it from being pointless.

He's not recommending it... we can't ban people from talking about their NBOMe experiences, nor would be want to.
He's defending it. I'm all for free speech... let him say what he wants by all means, but it's important that we as a community emphasize how dirty and toxic this stuff is so that people will think twice before taking it. There's nothing special or unique about it (other than side effects) and there are better and safer alternatives out there. In my eyes it's on par with huffing gas.

Would it be less pathetic if he had dosed higher? That's kind of a mixed message.
If he'd dosed higher then he'd find out just how disgusting this chemical is. On two occasions I took between 1-1.5mg on blotter paper. Erowid lists 1.5mg as the upper limit for a strong dose and from what I've read it's not advisable to take more. That's a big problem with this drug - you can't take enough to really trip balls on it because it's extremely toxic and the ceiling is very low. You're probably more likely to achieve actual death than ego death if you take a big dose of NBOMe.

Most psychedelics are extremely hard to overdose on. You can trip way harder on LSD, 2C-E and most tryptamines just because you can take them in ridiculously high doses. And if it's a mild trip you're after, they also work very well at low doses. Given this, why the hell would you want to take NBOMe?

almost anything else psychedelic is better, but in a weird way it is better than no psychedelic, and at low dose (250mic -300 mic) it puts a nice twist on a 5 hour evening.

ugh... medical journals have published multiple reports of confirmed DOx fatalities
I've read about people fucking up on DOx drugs but these were people who had no idea what they were doing, or thought they were taking LSD.

To my knowledge, non of the phenethylamines are neurotoxic, though the 25 NBOMes could potentially cause some kind of damage to the serotonin receptors, though I've never read about that being the case either. Interesting that you do recommend the DOx's though, because since they're phenylisopropylamines they are almost certainly neurotoxic. I don't know that for sure but it would seem logical. The NBOMes are crap imo but people have to find things out for themselves. Some people apparently have decent trips from them while others just get deathly ill. I just recommend reading up on whatever particular drug a person has an interest in before actually trying it. If a person is comfortable with using a drug which is known to have some unpleasant and even deadly effects then they should be free to do so.

Actually, LSD is the only psychedelic which has been tested long term and found to have no harmful effects (they gave daily doses to people for a whole year with no detectable negative effects), well maybe also psilocybin and mescaline. I really wouldn't recommend the DOx's. I find them almost as bad as NBOMes. DOI has a 5-HT2a affinity of 0.68 nM. That's considred a full agonist. 25I NBOMe has affinity of 0.044, which is a lot worse (lower means stronger) but DOI is still pretty strong and I'm sure it would kill you if you took enough.
NBOMe is highly unpredictable and kills people in normal doses. You can take 1mg one day and have a great trip, then take the same amount another day and have a seizure or die painfully. That's what really pisses me off about this stuff.

DOx drugs seem to be quite forgiving... yes they do have a ceiling but you'd have to get pretty reckless with the dosage to harm or kill yourself.
That said, the only one I've taken is DOM. I've abused the fuck out of that stuff... I don't see why in sensible doses it would be any more dangerous than 2C-E.

The argument is that nbome is a dangerous phenethylamine not even just a risky compound. Sure he could just take 2C-X compound or mescaline. Sure he could just use tryptamine like dmt or psilocybin even LSD although LSD is known to set of disorders where other things like dmt and psilocybin do not. It's not just if a compound is risky, but how risky....

That being said it's up to oneself to understand what one needs for oneself. We are all different and not one thing is right or wrong for us all.

The argument is that nbome is a dangerous phenethylamine not even just a risky compound. Sure he could just take 2C-X compound or mescaline. Sure he could just use tryptamine like dmt or psilocybin even LSD although LSD is known to set of disorders where other things like dmt and psilocybin do not. It's not just if a compound is risky, but how risky....
Please explain yourself.
LSD is probably the most well-studied and least toxic psychedelic drug out there. It's also the drug with the most bullshit myths surrounding it. 'Cid doesn't cause any 'disorders' at all. It can exacerbate existing mental disorders but so can any other psychedelic.

That being said it's up to oneself to understand what one needs for oneself. We are all different and not one thing is right or wrong for us all.
Yeah, we are all different. For example: 2C-E doesn't seem to have a very good reputation but I LOVE the stuff. Thing is: as much as some people hate it, 2C-E seems to be pretty much harmless and has a very low toxicity.

NBOMes on the other hand are straight up poisons. People are dying from this crap and most of the time it's not even due to overdose or allergy. They just dont belong in the human body.

AA357 said:
It can exacerbate existing mental disorders but so can any other psychedelic.

That's pretty much what he said; well, "set off". It seems pretty well accepted that, if someone does become psychotic for a prolonged time after using a psychedelic, that the psychedelic possibly triggered it, in that person. This doesn't actually reflect at all on the drug; cannabis is thought to have the potential to switch on or exacerbate pre-existing conditions, yet its still widely considered safe. LSD can (very rarely) instigate psychosis in those already that way inclined. Its not a condemnation or criticism, its just a fact that all users should be aware of. Like rock-climbing being more dangerous in the rain...