• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need Help Stopping... Please Help

FoshoDub

Bluelighter
So about 2.5 weeks ago, I got my hands on 7g's of Acetylfentanyl. I believe It was a mistake on my suppliers part, but after only a few days, I began doing it everyday (about .3g a day). Obviously my tolerance grew, but when I realized that my habit got out of control, I knew I needed to stop. I tried to quit cold-turkey, but the WD was insane. I still have to take a few lines a day, just from becoming sick.

I got my hands on 26mg's of xanax, and one 8mg strip of suboxen. With the supplies I have, can someone please help me plan out a way to get off. I have one of the most important interviews of my life in 10 days, and I just need this habit out of my life.

Any input would greatly help. Thanks so much!

I would recommend going to a local drugs project or a doctor and asking for help.

I hate to break it to ya, but it's going to take longer than 10 days to recover.

yeah 10 days might not/is probably not enough.
i know this sounds irresponsible, but maybe quit AFTER your interview?
harm reduction at its worst i know, but turning up sick to an interview on a poorly planned out taper... you may as well not go at all.
then after, go to a doctor and get on a program.

Shit man I agree with Keeping^, it'd most likely be better to quite AFTER the interview so the WD doesn't mess with your head and give you brain zaps.

While I agree with quitting after your interview, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to continue to taper in the meantime. Use just enough to not be sick, and use less every day. When you have minimal but not too bad withdrawal symptoms, and you can still function, that's the right dose. Stay on it for a few days, then cut your dose again. Someone else could probably help you make an actual dosing schedule. This, in turn will help you kick when you are ready to. Good luck, sending healing and positive vibes your way.

fine, here goes nothing. eat healthy for a day, no meat, no junk food, just carbs. quit everything, including smoking on the next day (keep eating well). after twelve hours, when you really hurt for it, take 200mg of DXM. no more. make sure you have a trip sitter. for what its worth, i've come off of morphine, nicotine and speed with this. it's not fun - its SERIOUS, but it works. the truth is, it's make me a worse abuser, 'cause i can get away with shit that would destroy other people, and just walk away. i don't have to get addicted. despite having had a serious morphine/methadone habit in the past, now, if i get hurt, i can take lortabs as directed, the work and i don't run off and go on a bender.

So about 2.5 weeks ago, I got my hands on 7g's of Acetylfentanyl. I believe It was a mistake on my suppliers part, but after only a few days, I began doing it everyday (about .3g a day). Obviously my tolerance grew, but when I realized that my habit got out of control, I knew I needed to stop. I tried to quit cold-turkey, but the WD was insane. I still have to take a few lines a day, just from becoming sick.

I got my hands on 26mg's of xanax, and one 8mg strip of suboxen. With the supplies I have, can someone please help me plan out a way to get off. I have one of the most important interviews of my life in 10 days, and I just need this habit out of my life.

Any input would greatly help. Thanks so much!

Idk what state your in but in Washington they have a place called dshs. Department of social health services. I just don't know if it's the same name in every state but anyways go in there get on state insurance and get references for detox clinics and rehabs. Or go to a meeting and ask around if anyone would be willing to help get into detox or rehab. Maybe if yo u'r lucky you could get a scholarship to a decent rehab.