• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is this what Molly in rock form looks like and how much of it is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillyguy22

Greenlighter
So every time I have purchased molly before it has always come as little crystals in a capsule. Well this time an acquaintance offered me what he had left for $30 and I took the deal. So now my questions are, is this what molly in rock form is supposed to look like and how much dosage does this approximately add up to? Picture is HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
that could be anything, looks like a piece of the Himalayan salt rock i have in my room. like tacodude said you need a scale and test kit to know what and how much you have.

I'm not going to lie it looks active and not just mdma possibly even the bk version. Really who knows? You have exactly what you said, which is molly..... Either MDMA or many many many many other possibilities that are near impossible to tell the difference looking at and are used for that reason. That's why it is better to avoid buying ecstacy and molly, but instead crystal mdma clear(washed) or brown sugar colored(unwashed) or pressed pills.... Although I've heard of MDMA batches ranging from many colors.

Just get a testing kit it's not even a dub..... It's less than whatever you paid for.

I'm not going to lie it looks active and not just mdma possibly even the bk version. Really who knows? You have exactly what you said, which is molly..... Either MDMA or many many many many other possibilities that are near impossible to tell the difference looking at and are used for that reason. That's why it is better to avoid buying ecstacy and molly, but instead crystal mdma clear(washed) or brown sugar colored(unwashed) or pressed pills.... Although I've heard of MDMA batches ranging from many colors.

Just get a testing kit it's not even a dub..... It's less than whatever you paid for.

What does 'active' mean when it comes to mdma?

I guess he only meant that it looks like a chemical that does something to you --> it's active :)
I stand in line to say that there is no way to accurately identify a substance by it's look/smell/taste. It is against the forum rules to discuss this.
Buy a reagent testkit online!

Posters above answered sufficiently. No way for us to know what it is, how much you have there, etc

Thread closed and adding (untested) prefix. Buy a testkit. If you have questions about this feel free to send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.