• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy tolerance

wbracero

Greenlighter
Hey all, just joined.

I have been taking oxycodone , 10mg one pill twice a day. I don't take it regularly bc my job won't let me.

on days off, I take abou 3-3.5 of them in one shot and sit and zone out for a few hours, then go about my day (we're talking about 4pm after I've had a nice nap).

Now, there used to be a time when 3 would fuck me UP, but now I know I've gotten used to that and it would take more to fuck me up. That I am not prepared to do bc I am scared of OD.

My question is how long do I have to be off this entirely for me to kill my tolerance so i can take 2 and be high again?

A long time, and chances are when you start taking them again your tolerance will jump up.

The problem with opioid tolerance is it rarely, if ever, goes down, and when it does come back down, it doesn't stay that way for long.

A long time, and chances are when you start taking them again your tolerance will jump up.

The problem with opioid tolerance is it rarely, if ever, goes down, and when it does come back down, it doesn't stay that way for long.

suggestions to getting a high then -- maybe combining with something else I have?

In the interests of HR, keep in mind it's all subjective as we all have a different body chemistry. There's plenty of threads on potentiating opiates on BL. As lowering tolerance is not really an option, maybe consider carefully titrating up. Remember you can always add, but never subtract ?

Rtp

one shot? as in IV? cause if thats what you doing, itd be safer to IV H then all the extra binders and fillers and shit