• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe HELP { Trouble IV'ing } SUBOXONE

Auras

Greenlighter
Dragon has been IV'ing Suboxone for about 6 months. An experienced friend had been doing all of the work for Dragon during the first 4 months. That friend is no longer in the picture and these past 2 months have been a troublesome "learning experience" for Dragon, as he has had to learn to do everything on his own.

Dragon mostly uses the 8mg strips, but has recently come onto some Round orange generics, which arent nearly as good as the stop signs. He uses the 1cc syringes, with a Guage of 31, and a length of 8mm. Perhaps there is a better rig he could be using?

Now to the problem. Dragon had the most success with the vein in the crook of each arm. Selection is scarce, as his veins roll, making it difficult to rotate. Dragons arms are currently covered in bumps and bruises plagued by missed shots and excessive fishing for a vein. He knows this isnt healthy and is seeking your expertise and guidance.

Dragon uses a belt to tie off, and is currently looking for a rubber torniquet. He is thinking of borrowing some panty hoes in the meantime. Dragon has also had a lot of problems with both suction and air bubbles. Sometimes when he pulls the plunger back to register, no blood comes in so he lets go and the plunger shoots itself back down to where he began pulling (suction). Other times, he will notice a large bubble that teeters back and forth from the front to the back depending on how he tilts the syringe. This creates problems when Dragon thinks he is in a vein and attempts to register, only to notice the bubble in the back (plunger side) is prohibiting any suction. No matter what he tries he cant get rid of this bubble, and is forced to restart the whole process with a new syringe. Dragon suspects this to be a problem with the brand, or the fact that it may be a "Safety Syringe" which he knows little about. The brand is: Reli On. Coincidentally he cant rely on these rigs..

Dragon is aware that he is asking for very specific advice. If it would help he would be willing to post a picture of his arms, though they are currently banged up. He just wants to be able to find a vein, register and have a clean hit without harming himself, so any advise is greatly appreciated. Dragon has tried hot showers, smacking / feeling for the vein and has had little luck. An in depth tutorial would be wonderful, or even a link to one. Dragon hopes he has provided enough information, and thanks you for your help in advance. On a side note, he wonders what you all think of Skin popping. He recently heard about it for the first time, and is starting to wonder if that is the better route to go. Any advice specific to that would also be great. He is well aware that Skin Popping does run a bigger risk in regards to infection.

8(
:( 8(

Dragon has been IV'ing Suboxone for about 6 months. An experienced friend had been doing all of the work for Dragon during the first 4 months. That friend is no longer in the picture and these past 2 months have been a troublesome "learning experience" for Dragon, as he has had to learn to do everything on his own.

Dragon mostly uses the 8mg strips, but has recently come onto some Round orange generics, which arent nearly as good as the stop signs. He uses the 1cc syringes, with a Guage of 31, and a length of 8mm. Perhaps there is a better rig he could be using?

Now to the problem. Dragon had the most success with the vein in the crook of each arm. Selection is scarce, as his veins roll, making it difficult to rotate. Dragons arms are currently covered in bumps and bruises plagued by missed shots and excessive fishing for a vein. He knows this isnt healthy and is seeking your expertise and guidance.

Dragon uses a belt to tie off, and is currently looking for a rubber torniquet. He is thinking of borrowing some panty hoes in the meantime. Dragon has also had a lot of problems with both suction and air bubbles. Sometimes when he pulls the plunger back to register, no blood comes in so he lets go and the plunger shoots itself back down to where he began pulling (suction). Other times, he will notice a large bubble that teeters back and forth from the front to the back depending on how he tilts the syringe. This creates problems when Dragon thinks he is in a vein and attempts to register, only to notice the bubble in the back (plunger side) is prohibiting any suction. No matter what he tries he cant get rid of this bubble, and is forced to restart the whole process with a new syringe. Dragon suspects this to be a problem with the brand, or the fact that it may be a "Safety Syringe" which he knows little about. The brand is: Reli On. Coincidentally he cant rely on these rigs..

Dragon is aware that he is asking for very specific advice. If it would help he would be willing to post a picture of his arms, though they are currently banged up. He just wants to be able to find a vein, register and have a clean hit without harming himself, so any advise is greatly appreciated. Dragon has tried hot showers, smacking / feeling for the vein and has had little luck. An in depth tutorial would be wonderful, or even a link to one. Dragon hopes he has provided enough information, and thanks you for your help in advance. On a side note, he wonders what you all think of Skin popping. He recently heard about it for the first time, and is starting to wonder if that is the better route to go. Any advice specific to that would also be great. He is well aware that Skin Popping does run a bigger risk in regards to infection.

8(

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...d-Info-MEGATHREAD-amp-FAQ-III-Vs-I-Want-Blood

Hmmm, did you not watch your other dragon friend while they were doing it for you??? We know its you don't stay stupid shit like my dragon, go to drugs-fourm for that type of talk(I REALLLY don't know why they do that there.) But all I can say is practice makes perfect, although Subs aren't the greatest thing to practice with...Do you get inpatient and start just poking?? Slow down, take a HOT(well not painfully hot) shower before hand. This will help your veins easier to find, also drink more water everyday. Whatever you do GO SLOW esp with Subs, I never shot the pills, just strips and know if I slip out because THEY BURN, don't know about the pills. I have been just using my strip under the tounge or up the butt now, it was just making me crave more as I was fixing shots to get NO HIGH from them execept I only had to use 1 or 2mg instead of 8mg a day. Look slowly around for veins, feel around...Practice practice practice. Get a micron filter if you can...filter more than once(like twice I guese). Good luck, practice makes perfect!!!

First off don't worry about the bubble it doesn't mean anything. The way you describe the plunger sucking back down sounds like a clogged rig. I think 31 gauge is too small for shooting pills buy the 29 gauge next time and your right the reli-on are a cheap shitty brand of rig try a different brand next time. My next question is are you filtering the shot properly? I use a big piece of cotton when I shoot pills because losing some product is better than shooting any particulate matter. After you draw up the shot hold the barrel up to a light and shake it to make sure there is nothing floating around in there. If there is filter again in a new spoon until the solution is free of floating particles. The advice about a hot shower is spot on also try doing some push ups or other arm exercises to up your blood pressure and bring veins to the surface. I personally don't ever use a tie off but I am skinny so your needs may be different.Mthe correct way to use a tie is to release it before you push the shot but that is tricky and I often see people ignore this rle without immediate consequences. The main thing is being careful and deliberate to make sure you are in a vien before you ever think about pressing the plunger a missed sub shot is a nasty painful thing to be avoided at all cost.

Hmmm, did you not watch your other dragon friend while they were doing it for you??? We know its you don't stay stupid shit like my dragon, go to drugs-fourm for that type of talk(I REALLLY don't know why they do that there.) But all I can say is practice makes perfect, although Subs aren't the greatest thing to practice with...Do you get inpatient and start just poking?? Slow down, take a HOT(well not painfully hot) shower before hand. This will help your veins easier to find, also drink more water everyday. Whatever you do GO SLOW esp with Subs, I never shot the pills, just strips and know if I slip out because THEY BURN, don't know about the pills. I have been just using my strip under the tounge or up the butt now, it was just making me crave more as I was fixing shots to get NO HIGH from them execept I only had to use 1 or 2mg instead of 8mg a day. Look slowly around for veins, feel around...Practice practice practice. Get a micron filter if you can...filter more than once(like twice I guese). Good luck, practice makes perfect!!!

Missing with these things does hurt like a mother. Thats why he stops instantly if he feels any burn at all. When you do these things up the butt, are you mixing it and using an oral syringe to shoot it up there, or do you just take a piece of the strip and let it dissolve into the mucus membranes around your anus? Serious question. Not sure if its even possible to do it the second way, thats why im asking. As far as the high goes, it has been on a steady decline. The first so many times were great, but lately it has been weak. Definitely not worth all the trouble i've been going through. Waiting a few days in between using helps, but it hard. Thank you for your input. I have heard a lot about micron filters but dont really know what they are or where to get them. Back to google I guess.

First off don't worry about the bubble it doesn't mean anything. The way you describe the plunger sucking back down sounds like a clogged rig. I think 31 gauge is too small for shooting pills buy the 29 gauge next time and your right the reli-on are a cheap shitty brand of rig try a different brand next time. My next question is are you filtering the shot properly? I use a big piece of cotton when I shoot pills because losing some product is better than shooting any particulate matter. After you draw up the shot hold the barrel up to a light and shake it to make sure there is nothing floating around in there. If there is filter again in a new spoon until the solution is free of floating particles. The advice about a hot shower is spot on also try doing some push ups or other arm exercises to up your blood pressure and bring veins to the surface. I personally don't ever use a tie off but I am skinny so your needs may be different.Mthe correct way to use a tie is to release it before you push the shot but that is tricky and I often see people ignore this rle without immediate consequences. The main thing is being careful and deliberate to make sure you are in a vien before you ever think about pressing the plunger a missed sub shot is a nasty painful thing to be avoided at all cost.

Well like I said the bubble prevents Dragon from being able to register, because the Suboxone wont follow the plunger when he draws back, it all stays at the front and then there isnt room for blood to come in. Picture Dragon with the needle in his arm, he thinks he is in, and when he pulls back nothing happens. The bubble in the back just turns into more air as he draws back. And he cant get rid of this bubble for the life of him. He doesnt think the rig is clogged because he uses fresh ones ever time and filters. But then again Suboxone is pretty sticky stuff so its possible. What brand would you recommend? As far as filtering, he usually just filters once using a cigarette filter. He knows this isnt exactly healthy so he will be using cotton balls from now on, until he can come across a micron filter. Because it isnt H or another street substance he doesnt see the need for filtering more than once, but is open to it as long as there is a good reason. Dragon will try push ups before shooting from now on, he is skinny but as stated above his veins are a pain in the ass because they roll. He heard that using a rubber tourniquet prevents the veins from rolling and wonders if this is true. Thank you as well for your insight, do you have much experience with skin popping? Stay golden

We all know that your "dragon" is you and we dont use that form of speech here. Please read the rules.

8(

Do not skin pop suboxone! That's asking for an abscess! If your pulling back and blood isn't rushing into the barrel then you are not in the vien. If the air bubble is in the syringe after you pull the solution up Out of the spoon then turn the rig up with the needle facing skyward and tap the barrel hard until the liquid falls to the back of the rig and the bubble is near the needle then simple push the air out by pushing on the plunger until the air is gone.

Skin popping anything with that many binders and fillers is surely to give you all kinds of bad trouble. Just saying.
Well like I said the bubble prevents Dragon from being able to register, because the Suboxone wont follow the plunger when he draws back, it all stays at the front and then there isnt room for blood to come in. Picture Dragon with the needle in his arm, he thinks he is in, and when he pulls back nothing happens. The bubble in the back just turns into more air as he draws back. And he cant get rid of this bubble for the life of him. He doesnt think the rig is clogged because he uses fresh ones ever time and filters. But then again Suboxone is pretty sticky stuff so its possible. What brand would you recommend? As far as filtering, he usually just filters once using a cigarette filter. He knows this isnt exactly healthy so he will be using cotton balls from now on, until he can come across a micron filter. Because it isnt H or another street substance he doesnt see the need for filtering more than once, but is open to it as long as there is a good reason. Dragon will try push ups before shooting from now on, he is skinny but as stated above his veins are a pain in the ass because they roll. He heard that using a rubber tourniquet prevents the veins from rolling and wonders if this is true. Thank you as well for your insight, do you have much experience with skin popping? Stay golden

I feel so fucking helpless right now...got veins showing everywhere and cant hit shit :( i always go in at a shallow angle, even got 29 guage half inch needles. I dont know what im doing wrong but this fucking sucks. I get so mad after 3 hours of stabbing myself and.bleeding.everywhere.that i just.shoot my product into air and throw the syringe. Fuck i hate myself

I get so mad after 3 hours of stabbing myself and.bleeding.everywhere.that i just.shoot my product into air and throw the syringe.

I know this sounds somehow stupid but why don't you take the subs sublingual or snort your dose? You won't satisfy your needle fixation but at least you get the Bupe in your system.
From my knowledge Subs don't even give a rush when IV'd, so why not try another method of administration because this sounds pretty damn awful.

It's obviose your either pushing through the vien or it's rolling away. If your sticking for that long and don't end up with blood in the syringe the I don't even know what advise to give other than stop stabbing yourself. Sub doesn't even have a rush so switch to a different method of administration.

I know this sounds somehow stupid but why don't you take the subs sublingual or snort your dose? You won't satisfy your needle fixation but at least you get the Bupe in your system.
From my knowledge Subs don't even give a rush when IV'd, so why not try another method of administration because this sounds pretty damn awful.

I started out under the tongue and after a while I stopped getting high that way, so I moved to IV. And I wasnt aware that you could snort the strips? I've never done H, or Dillies but I do get a rush and a nice nod when I can get a successful Sub shot in. It helps to wait a few days in between but I do get high off of them. And they are whats most available to me. I get them for 10 a pop when other people charge 20. Without doing H, what else could I be doing to satisfy my love for downers? I found a bunch of people who said the bigger the guage the easier it is to register. They recommended using a 25-27, best I can do right now is a 29. Then last night a bunch of people said 31 guage short tips are the best. Like wtf?

I missed that you have the strips. Another option would be rectal administration of a liquid solution. As far as I know this has the second highest bioavailability after IV'ing.