• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Questions

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
Okay, first off just to let you know I did google, either I just didn't see it or skimmed over it. But what is the half life of Tramadol, and how long does it take to kick in??? Mostly concernced about the HALF LIFE. I took 300mg around 6/7pm. I am on Suboxone and heard it still has an effect for people on suboxone(it does...i ended up passing out in bed from lack of sleep and 6mg of xanax throughout an 6/7 hour period. When I woke up I took another 8mg of Suboxone and another 150mg of tramadol, would go ahead and take the other 150mg I have but do not want to have a seizere(already went over 400 today, 450mg total). Mostly what I am worried about is the half life and how long it stays in your system..thank you, please don't flame me I looked on google and either it isn't on their or I skimmed over it somehow...thank you for helping me on the shititest opiod known to man,lol.

Tramadol won't have very much of an opioid effect but it will still potentiate other opioids. Sort of like DXM.

You can usually find half lives of drugs in the drug box on the right side of their Wikipedia page. It looks like tramadol's half life is 6 to 7 hours.

Well it sure as hell potentiatees Suboxone for whatever reason,lol. I'd always heard it, but didn't get a chance to ever try it till today. It never did ANYTHING for me before I was on Subs, yet on Subs I actually got an opiate body high/tiredness(good kind to the point of a nod if I would have stayed awake I think.) I took 300mg at 7pm, and 150mg around 11pm(went above the 400mg rule I know, but I have had 8 xanax throughout the day sooo wasn't too worried about seizing). I would say the falling asleep was from the xanax, but I do that very often with either xanax or klonopin and NEVER fall asleep. Woke up, and feel like I have some kind of opiate high. Sure is nice not having to wait 3/4 days then having to spend hundereds of dolloars to get one since being on the Sub Train. But,ya, thank you Sekio!

Just an update...from what I have read from other people this combo is ususally very energetic(ya know, up and around cleaning the house)But for whatever reason it seemed to knock me out, and the ONE thing I ever got outta Tram or Sub really was an energy boost(and benzo's in the 1-6mg range are know to give me energy too...)after I got home and slept 3 hours after taking the 300mg of Tram I fell asleep till 11. Then when I took the the other 150mg with another 8mg of Subs, I found myself knocked out again until 2am and it usually takes ALOT to put me to sleep, slept until 330pm today(though I was up till 5am). All in all it's still not the same as, well banging some Roxi, but it gets the job done on giving you that opiate feeling if you want save a couple hundred dollars.

Edit: Benzo's go well with this combo also..start slow if you don't have a tolerance!!!

As we all know, everyone's chemistry is different when it comes to taking Tramadol (especially mine) and i've easily gone over the "safe" dosage for it and never had a seizure. I have no history of anything to do with seizures but i'm sure it could still happen. The most i've ever taken at 1 dosage of Tramadol is 7 50mg pills at night. It definitely gave ME a better opiate high than taking 30mg of Vicodin and i've got to say it lasted 24 hours for me lol. This is just my experience with the drug, hope it helps you out about curiosity.