• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is there any drug tha is gonna make you forget WHO you are?

puking

Bluelighter
Is there any drug that is gonna fuck with your mind so badly that you won't even remember your name, what country you were from, who your parents are, what are youur profession, everything? I mean, something so strong that will turn you into a stone? I mean, when the effects of this drug take place there wont even be any reason to feel sad and panicked and have a bad trip and also there won't be any feeling happy our euphoria.

Is there any drug that is gonna fuck with your mind so badly that you won't even remember your name, what country you were from, who your parents are, what are youur profession, everything? I mean, something so strong that will turn you into a stone? I mean, when the effects of this drug take place there wont even be any reason to feel sad and panicked and have a bad trip and also there won't be any feeling happy our euphoria.

Ketamine, salvia

That's a relative question. Do you want to remember the fact that you wiped everything from your mind? Consciously it can not be done.
Do you want to simply sleep with no chance of dreaming?
Do you want to change the thought patterns that you are experiencing?

All you really asked is if you could be anesthetized...

What do you really want?

Opiates will take away your problems for a while, but you're asking is something that the CIA probably can do......I'm sure there are drugs out there with brainwashing techniques that will make you think like you're from another country.......Jason Bourne is an example.

As for salvia & dissociative meds, screw that, I wouldn't touch those at all.

Jason Bourne is an example.
Aside from the fact that mr Bourne is a fictional character rather than a living proof of brainwashing drugs, wasn't the idea that his memory loss came from od'ing on good ol' H2O?

In a sense, you seem to be describing a high dose of dissociatives, yet, you add "and also there won't be any feeling happy our euphoria" Salvia is the closest I can come to an answer with this. But you also said no bad trip, which (most) don't enjoy Salvia, and have horrid times. So I don't believe there is an answer to your question.

High dose ketamine, sort of. High dose 5-MeO-DMT, I would think so. Any drug that makes you pass out or black out.

2 doses of lsd and 4gs of mushrooms i had my first ego death and i was screaming into a mirror "who am i?"..if that counts

Salvia made me forget who I was but only for a few minutes...personally not a fan

Yeah... I'm sure all the dosage advice will work out well. I wonder if we will ever hear from the OP again?

^ seriously. This OP's post disturbed me :(

OP, you need to find out how to love who you are. Psychedelics and mdma may help in that quest, but if you are suffering from netal illness, that is a very dangerous game to play without first checking family history for schizoaffective disorders...and still then it's always a gamble how you'll feel afterwards. Meditation and exercise mate. <3