• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New guy on the block

kenrod

Greenlighter
Hello every one it's good to be here.

Got somethings I would like to solve and now that I'm realativly back in my mind, I want all the help finding my way back I can get, and this seem's to be the best forum a lost one could be in to find his way home.

Brief overview, I am a 58 year old male from the midwest of america that had the misfortune of suffering an attemped at vehicular homicide at the hand's of 4 drunkin youth's that were useing my almost new KT1200BMW motorcycle as there personal ramming device, I'm former Marine recon so I couldn't use my hands to give them corrective action, so I attemped to over take the 14 cars that were in front of me, unfortunately although the BMW is a formidable bike it is not a sport bike and certainly not a R-1 that I use to ride and had it of been, I would not be here telling my story or looking for support, the evasive manuvare would have been completed and the situation would not exsist. The bike made to 100mph alright but the reason traffic was stopped was the woman first in the line of traffic was turning left onto her street, I T boned her just behind her back door drivers side USA prior to impact I did what is called a stopee, (an aggressive braking manuver) that catapulted me clear of the impact (I certainly wouldn't have survived that) unfortunately I flew 165ft. from impact point at the hieght of telephone pole front of scull now shattered and knee's as well and neck broken, then landed in the culvert ditch landing discinigrated 2/3rd's of my back, teeth were knocked out of my upper and lower jaw and the I inhaled them that stopped my breathing,heart truamatized so bad the front of it died, coming to rest the friend I was meeting at the next major highway heard the siren's and headed up W130th st. to see what happened (I'm extremly punctual) and was to meet him at about that time, on his arrival he called and told my girl friend he' dead and I was, However lifeflight was on the way,apon landing they ascessed the situation loaded me in the helicopter began working on me it took the awhile to figure out what was obstructing my airway,but the ER doctors figured out it was probablly my teeth and used a device to extract the shatered teeth and the jumped started my heart and reresusitated me.

Now in th ER they evaluated me nothing could be done with my shattered front of scull for 7 days but they stabilized the many lacerations and call Dr. Tim Moore the guy that looked at Cristopher Reeves(spinal surgeon) before he passed, and they began the arguious task of reassembling my back 2/3rd's of it now fused with titanium, I came out of the coma in three day's and they informed me of the extent of the facial reconstructive surgery I was about to undergo Linda and I gave them the thumb's up and 4 days latter they began.

I spent 4 months at Metro General Cleveland bieng reassembled and of which 3 months and 20 days were in rehab, they put me back on clonopine (for I would not stay still) and inspite of my argumentation with the rehab nurses would not leave my neck collar inplace (damn thing itched so bad) they ended up bounding me to the bed with restraints untill I threatened to walk out, and gassed me up on morphine/clonopine,ativan, to keep me in place I left more chemically dependant than I new what to do with, now 5 months off 75 micro gm.'s fentynl day and 3 mg's clonopine, using a certain oppiate to tapper
from pain killer's ,but wonder if I'm going to be able to tollerate the pain tried hyp,tens,homipathic pain remiedies (withdrawl ease) but the climate of prescription pain killer's in the US of A's is really tabboo right now,(which I find absolutly histarical) {because any one that know's how corrupt our pollitcal higherarcy is they should know that the middel east war bullshit was not about oil, it is about who is going to control the herion distibution [george bush 1 (poppy)}.

I have found that most people never get off clonopine, they usally end up dying in the hospital or are turned loose, after which they either commit suicide because of the intesity of the withdrawl or loose there mind and up in a state mental facility, or worse end up victem's of suicide by cop.

Anyone struggling with this issue I can give you my reciepe for gettin off clonopine but it's not for light hearted, before you attemped this task I highly recomend you read Stevie Nick's story of withdrawl from clonopine at BenzoUK.org. this whay you'll at least know how much your going to be up against, my definition is like this, it's like taking a massive dose of Berkley grade LSD but instead of 33 hr's of good trip its like 3 month's of bad one ,(but don't freak out anyone reading this) there's away to beat it the Dr.'s aren't privee to telling you this or how bad the withdrawel even is and ouside of any major country this cannot be done legally or under medical care in good consious, but I can assure it work's the only set back is you hold your own life in your hand's, but I don't see it as a big deal because of the high death rate whether your in a hospital setting or not. The two worst thing's I'm dealing with right now is the incredible ear ringing from the impact and the physical pain, but don't plan on bieing chemically dependant on oppiate's the rest of my life,for now it's not recreational play it's nesscity.

Okay everybody it's nice to be here,
looking forward to hearing form the good people of the world,

Peace and out for now,time to get stoned and miss it.

KENROD

welcome to bluelight. i'm going to move your thread.

testing grounds -> new members introductions