• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How do I avoid boiling away the H?

Båtmannen

Bluelighter
Hello, I have about 2 mL of H-solution. I want to put it in the insulin-thingy, though, which means I have to boil away some water ... 1 mL, to be exact.

How do I boil away 1 mL of water without boiling away the H? The boiling point for H seems to be around 250-270 degrees Celcius.

How do I do this without losing any H at all?

Duh I made this picture but forgot to add it:
5mn5er.jpg

But this matters not. I tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and so forth for an hour, and at last ... I hit and shot mysef goood.

The only problem is my armlooks like a basketball hoop, pouring out alot of bood.

I HATE MY VEINS.

Im confused? Over here we use citric acid which means breaks gear down fine. You lose nothing iirc

Heroin hydrochloride doesn't boil out with water

Im confused? Over here we use c
itric acid which means breaks gear down fine. You lose nothing iirc
What's gear? H? Well, since I use "white" (it's not white in color, but since I need know acid, it's called white).

Heroin hydrochloride doesn't boil out with water
Well, some part of it does, obviously*, but perhaps very little. If it goes up to 270 degrees, it surely boils out, though, right?

* Just as even some fat gies away with the smoke if you fry some fatty beef.

How do you know I have heroin hydrochloride, or did you make that assumption based on the facts I put forward?

What's gear?
regional slang for heroin

Well, some part of it does, obviously*,
Not an appreciable amount if you gently heat it to a boil. Salts of alkaloids are very polar and generally not volatile... the melting and boiling points of heroin hydrochloride is much higher than the base. (It's similar for other salts like acetate, citrate etc)

If it goes up to 270 degrees, it surely boils out, though, right?
At 270 degrees there's no water left.

How do you know I have heroin hydrochloride,
Heroin base is not soluble in water.

Last edited:
Duh I made this picture but forgot to add it:
5mn5er.jpg

But this matters not. I tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and so forth for an hour, and at last ... I hit and shot mysef goood.

The only problem is my armlooks like a basketball hoop, pouring out alot of bood.

I HATE MY VEINS.

Suggest you try to figure how not to use your veins. When you start to hate your veins, it could be a sign that they are being 'killed'. You you eventually need your veins if you get sick and need to go to a hospital. Sorry to bring that up..

why dont you just use two syringes / two shots. theres no way you're going to boil down 50% of the entire solutions volume without destoying the heroin which likely by now, in the presence of H2O has reverted into morphine.

$0.02

first you should call it either #3 or #4 just to make it a lil clearer... and good #4 doesnt require and heat but since its looks like you have a british cooker, rig and watever the other thing is im guess #3 in which case im not sure but if its like #4 you dont really wana put in more water then the rig can hold, unless you wana do multiple shots or what ever... but not the matter the number if your arm is swelling up ur prob pushing thru or pulling outta the vein... do you stop half way thru n pull back to see if you still can pull back blood? and does it burn when your doing it? cause #4 never does....

why dont you just use two syringes / two shots. theres no way you're going to boil down 50% of the entire solutions volume without destoying the heroin which likely by now, in the presence of H2O has reverted into morphine.

$0.02

It takes a long time for H to reset Toni

But I agree, why not use 2 syringes ?

And I know it's Been sad, but Don't boil dope, especially no 4, it's pointless.

It doesn't take that long to revert into morphine and who knows how long it's already been sitting in water.

first you should call it either #3 or #4 just to make it a lil clearer... and good #4 doesnt require and heat but since its looks like you have a british cooker, rig and watever the other thing is im guess #3 in which case im not sure but if its like #4 you dont really wana put in more water then the rig can hold, unless you wana do multiple shots or what ever... but not the matter the number if your arm is swelling up ur prob pushing thru or pulling outta the vein... do you stop half way thru n pull back to see if you still can pull back blood? and does it burn when your doing it? cause #4 never does....
#3 and #4?

It doesn't take that long to revert into morphine and who knows how long it's already been sitting in water.
Well, it takes more than 48 to be sure. I know when I'm not shooting H but morphine.

Why the hell did you cook up 2mls of liquid knowing you was going to use a 1ml needle?
if you have good veins I'd personally do two hits one now & one later, ok you won't have such a rush but your gear will last longer & by the time I've wrote this you would've done what ever & it's gone!
in future think before you dive into it on?
stafe MarcVinal

Any of the gear I get I dont even need to use heat. Just put in the cooker, add a bit of water, swish a bit, and its fully dissolved and ready to go.