What's your diet ?

Herraisland

Bluelighter
As you know eating is almost everything when you want to build muscle... Im wondering what do you eat? How is you diet everyday?

This is my diet everyday:

150gr oats mixed with one scoop of whey protein. I eat this every 2 hours. Thats my uninteresting and boring diet everyday.

dude, you must be kidding. Thats a horrible diet. You gotta get complex carbs in (Brown rice,sweet potatoes,qunoa) stuff like that. Lean meats(Chicken,turkey) Healthy fats such as avocados and almond butter, fruits,Vegetables and fish. Its not just about calories, you also need nutrients from the foods and whey protein and oats isnt really a wide variety of nutrients. Not to mention you must want to kill yourself for eating the same thing every two hours. I eat all of what i mentioned above and even some days im sick of eating that but atleast its well rounded meals. Props for being on point with the calories though.

Meal 1: oats into milk, can of tuna, serving of v8
Meal 2: sandwich with turkey and cheese
Meal 3: something like a sub or some chicken wings in the 600cal area
Meal 4: nuts, tuna, glass of milk

:lift:

Meal 5: protein shake
Meal 6: same as meal 2
Meal 7: same as meal 1

Usually comes out to 3600-3800cal. This is just to maintain, and I only weigh 143lbs. God damn high caloric equilibrium.

I would really enjoy to have a 3600 cal per day and maintain my weight. Imagine all great and healthy food you could include.
I guess I would have to either have a great metabolism - which seems to be your case - or maybe do a lot of exercises everyday.

150gr oats mixed with one scoop of whey protein. I eat this every 2 hours. Thats my uninteresting and boring diet everyday.

Jesus, how do you not kill yourself? It still astounds me that people think they have to do some cray cray diet to bodybuild. I mean shit, you don't even have any protein source besides whey to say nothing of all the nutrients you're missing out from well, every other food group.

Either way my average diet on a good day is...

Meal 1

Oatmeal
Apple
Protein shake

Meal 2

Tilapia or chicken
Rice or pasta

Meal 3

Turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, provolone and mayo
Spinach salad

Meal 4

Protein shake
Natural peanut butter
Banana

Isn't much right now until I bulk up again. And I'm by no means strict with this diet if there's something different I want to eat.

Usually comes out to 3600-3800cal. This is just to maintain, and I only weigh 143lbs. God damn high caloric equilibrium.

Are you sure you calculated right and are you consistent? Because I was able to get up to damn near 180lbs (I'm 5 '7) eating probably 3800 calories and I always thought of myself to have a high metabolism.

Are you sure you calculated right and are you consistent? Because I was able to get up to damn near 180lbs (I'm 5 '7) eating probably 3800 calories and I always thought of myself to have a high metabolism.
The guy stays incredibly lean. He's pretty methodical too so I trust his numbers.
For me? On a bulk blast I generally eat what I want aside from sweets. On a cut? I eat whatever the fuck I want. Just less of it :p tren is magic for both really

That´s what I was wondering..It´s way too much, right? I eat a lot, like during Christmas, and I figured 2 800 to 3 200. Next day I couldn´t keep up.
Even with a high metabolism that a lot to take in, digest, and distribute..

Your are absolutely right about i have to get other nutrient. By the way oats are complex carbs. About the food im getting pretty used to it.. its 6 in the morning and im having hard time to decide whether i should go eat some oats or sleep more lol. Im sorry i did not write it, but i throw in some flaxseed oil 1-2x in my meal and I do also eat sometime chicken, beef or whatever good food i can get to.... this is maybe not the most nutrient diet you can get, but im putting on some serious size.. im currently 212lbs now 12% bodyfat and im 5.8 in height.. Im trying hard to get to 220lbs...

exactly... What kind og super metabolism do you got ? I could grow from that and i have fast metabolism.

This is not a bad diet if you can cope with it. Oats are quality comples carb with fiber. Whey protein is nice fart powder for your protein needs. On practical level, if this is all you have to work with, more power to you it will work fine as minimalist diet. Only key points for diet are #1 make sure to eat 1g protein per lb of bodyweight #2 calculate how many calories you need to eat every day to maintain (neither gain nor lose weight) and eat up to 1000 calories over this number #3 do not get ocd on bulking phase of diet it is totally counterproductive this is why I give range up to 1000 calories in excess of maintenance #4 truth is unless you're on gear (everything goes out window) you can only gain 1-2 lbs per month of muscle: want to maintain weight that is stable or creeping upwards

Other points: whole food can be utilized for longer than fart powder. Olive oil butter and some red meat will help improve performance need some fats in there.

Ya. I work an extremely active/physical job and do a lot of walking outside of work, so I no doubt burn calories like crazy. I will bulk at 4000-4200 and achieve around 1lb/week of growth (right now I am just riding equilibrium). I'll note that I am natural and always have been. But ya, everyone in my family is super skinny.

And ya, the stomach cramping and multiple bowel movements per day can be a bit overwhelming. I've always loved the gym but hated the diet side of it all.