• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Spiritual Theory of Everything

Synaps3

Bluelighter
Through drugs and logic, I've come up with a non-scientific theory on some major aspects of life and I'd like to hear some of your thoughts.

1. What is god? - People are god, through filters. Essentially I believe that people are actually god just limiting himself through an advanced matrix of filters. In essence, I think the movie "the matrix" is very accurate. It is a matrix of filters. Think of god as white light (it contains everything). Everyone's entire being is a filter of that white light. Some are more opaque than others. Spiritual people would tend to be more transparent.

2. The fractal filter system - is a layered system of filters that is inherited when you are born and defines every bit of your consciousness. The universe contains everything and nothing and these filters are placed over the everything part. The layers are infinite, but the probability of aligning with each decreases as you go up the layers (each layer with a generation). When the universe existed, it created templates of these filters containing everything that could ever happen. So you are aligning and misaligning with these layers to create a consciousness. These layered filters finally form a fractal containing the whole universe and higher and lower level universes.

3. What is Love? - It basically the algorithm that defines the particular fractal of the universe that we exist in and tells my baby not to hurt me no more :) It simply keeps the consciousness aligned with its best fit filters to keep the fractal in tune with the templates.

4. What is the universe? - The universe is a simulation that god set up to rediscover true love (ie itself). It is a never ending cycle of god rediscovering itself in every imaginable way by living through everyone's life. In other words, consciousness is god itself and that's why you are only one person at a time. God travels through everyone's lives. So therefore, you are everyone, and everyone is you. Other people are basically taps into another dimension when god was that person.

5. What happens when you die? - The system has a perfect error. We know through quantum physics that the universe is entirely based on probabilities; nothing is truly definite. Everything that appears to have specific rules to it just has such a high probability that it appears as if it's always true, but if you were able to speed up the universe, eventually an exception would occur. When you die time ceases to exist. This causes the universe (think of it like a computer program) to run at maximum speed. When running at full speed eventually the universe finds an exception to the rule in the area of highest probability. This creates the "perfect error" which causes you to be thrown into a new consciousness. The idea is very similar to reincarnation except for the fact that this is not limited to humans or other animals or even things on this planet for that matter.

6. What is evil? - The evil is anything that seeks to take power away from god. God is essentially people, so the evil is what takes personal power away from people. What is the one thing that does this the most? GOVERNMENT. Fuck government! It is the people's lack of belief in each other (god) that causes them to think that government is necessary. Everyone that wants peace and love needs to focus on the one thing that opposes it (government) instead of thinking that somehow using government (banning guns, etc.) is going to create that, when government is the antithesis of that. Government is institutionalized legitimatized violence. True change only comes from within, not force.

7. How did the universe begin? - This is very simple. In the beginning there is nothing. Nothing can not exist without something, so therefore everything is created. The world we live in is created by subtraction from everything through the filter matrix rather than "creation".

This feels like one of those things that appears meaningful but may not be. Its confusing me; are you talking allegorically or literally? Is God light or are you referring to light symbolically? If god is light, he is temporal and accordingly lesser.

7. How did the universe begin? - This is very simple. In the beginning there is nothing. Nothing can not exist without something, so therefore everything is created. The world we live in is created by subtraction from everything through the filter matrix rather than "creation"

How do you know this? If you insist that god created this, who created god or who/what created the 'filter matrix'?

I don't really want to make a post where I include multiple quotes and rebuttals, so I'll leave it at this.

I really didn't understand your conception of evil (the government? really?) or the huge assumptions as to what happens when you die. Do you have any evidence or back-up for these ideas, or are they just fantasy? Nothing wrong with fantasy but there is a distinction...

Rather than the only solitary being in existence, perhaps it is worth contemplating the idea that this entity we call God, or creation, or the universe, is instead one among many. An infinite field of continually unfolding thousand petal lotus blossoms, manifesting from quantum possibility into an endless fractal array of evolving macro scale life.

The old statement of "As above, so below" expanded to incorporate the addition of exponentially increasing system complexity.

Number 1 I agree with, except I'd put consciousness in the place of God. We are who we are because our senses limit the universe not because they enable us. Different filters means 'seeing' different worlds.

Number 4 I kind of agree with... not sure about the last sentence of that though.

Number 5 - your use of 'perfect error' sounds like you have a special meaning for the term - what does it mean to you? Is it a term that's part of a particular creed or system?

Number 2 kinda sounds like something I have mentioned in another thread (& other sites) but I use the term 'fields' and see it as a series of interacting fields that step down the frequencies in which we can participate until we can use a mind, which is what a brain does, and that gives us ownership of a body with which we can interact with the Solid.

I'm not sure Government is inherently evil but certainly it seems difficult to form one that does NOT keep taking more and more power over others. And the one about how the Universe began seems more a play on words than describing anything useful. To me anyway... :D

Its confusing me; are you talking allegorically or literally? Is God light or are you referring to light symbolically? If god is light, he is temporal and accordingly lesser.

Symbolically. I was just using it as an example because it is a common thing filters are used on. This "light" actually refers to a super high frequency wave that contains everything encoded into it in some way. These individual frequencies are then filtered to create consciousness (light, taste, smell, touch, etc.).

How do you know this? If you insist that god created this, who created god or who/what created the 'filter matrix'?

No god did not 'create' this, it is this and always was. I often say created and this is misleading. What I mean when I say that is 'is' or 'was'.

I really didn't understand your conception of evil (the government? really?) or the huge assumptions as to what happens when you die. Do you have any evidence or back-up for these ideas, or are they just fantasy?

This is a non-scientific theory, so parts are just fantasy. Government would just be the most obvious example of a cancer on society. It is morally wrong because it is based entirely on physical force as well as psychological force. I'm not referring to a specific type of government, I'm talking about government in general. It is based on the lack of belief in people (god) because it relies on forcing the majority's opinion on the minority. The idea that your opinion is right and should therefore be used to rule others is WRONG. The moral systems would be Anarcho-Communism or Anarcho-Capitalism depending on which type of person you are; the collectivist would choose the former, and the individualist, the later.

Rather than the only solitary being in existence, perhaps it is worth contemplating the idea that this entity we call God, or creation, or the universe, is instead one among many. An infinite field of continually unfolding thousand petal lotus blossoms, manifesting from quantum possibility into an endless fractal array of evolving macro scale life.

Well stated. That's what I intended to get across when I talked about the filter matrix. It's like a growing fractal organism with each piece containing the whole.

Number 1 I agree with, except I'd put consciousness in the place of God. We are who we are because our senses limit the universe not because they enable us. Different filters means 'seeing' different worlds.

I see what you mean. I think I got that, sort of, at the end of #7.

Number 4 I kind of agree with... not sure about the last sentence of that though.

That was an after thought.

Number 5 - your use of 'perfect error' sounds like you have a special meaning for the term - what does it mean to you? Is it a term that's part of a particular creed or system?

No creeds or systems have been used to generate this list and it is not based off anything in particular. It's mostly a large compilation of random stuff I've read on the internet combined with logic. I said it that way because I'm a computer programmer and it seems to make the most sense. I am very interested in operating systems and programming, so I generally like to think about how systems work and that's part of the reason why I created this list.

If god is light, he is temporal and accordingly lesser.

No, because it's not a physical form of light. It's not like the light from the sun, it's much more subtle and not really perceptible with our physical sense, but we perceive it as a form of light-substance. The highest-frequency energies seem to be in a kind of light-spectrum.

One way to perceive this is as a certain glow around certain people. And especially in nature or plants and trees.