• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids kratom poll

Peacephrog1972

Bluelighter
SO I'm wondering,,,,,,,what strain is your favorite and why?

I do all of them rotating each day so as to not build a tolerance to any one (and i know thats a topic of debate in itself)

I ingest between 5-10g a day, and order it a kilo at a time.

I like maeng da the best, bit don't puchase it because of the cost...it seems to be the most like an actual opiods to me, and if that was my reason for doing it, that is the one i would use. If it were free i do it eclusively.

I enjoy it with caffeine...for sure a synergy with the 2. Green and white are more stimulating to me, red is more sedating...actually gives me an eye roll if i do more than 5g.

Borneo Red Vein: Because it is cheap, has a good potency and does not taste that bitter compared to some other strains.

Btw, do you mean Maeng Da Green/white/Red? Or other strains in that regard?

I prefer Red Vein Thai: euphoria and pain killing effects are great. Although, I find that I have to take very high doses to get the feeling I want (but I have I high tolerance, and sometimes take an ounce almost.)
I also enjoy weight vein, at about 6 grams it feels more like a red vein to me.

Yep, borneo red vein for me too.

Nice and sedating, cheap, and good painkilling effects too.

Mine was always Ultra Enhanced Indo. It felt almost like oxy. For a long time I would do kratom all day and herron all night. If I removed either I got sick. I got addicted to the combo! Crazy!

I'm far from opiate naive, and I notice I feel the green leaf, activating strains much more than the relaxing red leaf ones. So have to say the greens are my faves, though, like you, I'm from the switch-em-up school of thought.

I'm far from opiate naive, and I notice I feel the green leaf, activating strains much more than the relaxing red leaf ones. So have to say the greens are my faves, though, like you, I'm from the switch-em-up school of thought.

Agreed, i am coming off Dihydrocodeine slowy, from around 400mgs a day, to 240mg and now i take 120mgs so i'm getting there, i have used Kratom 2 weeks, first week was a mess, but now i developed my preference Ginger/Lemon Tea with a sweetener in, with the Kratom stirred in, you stir and stir while you have it, sometimes warming the mug in the microwave, but it lasts ages, and you are also getting plenty of water on board too..

Anyway best one i have used so far is Green Malay, i tried a white one and was sick, and i dunno about Red Maeng Da, can't quite pin it, but a good Green Malay is like Codeine..

Red Vein Bali these days. Used to be green vein borneo

Been red vein Bali for me as of late. Tried maeng de Thai and didn't enjoy it. This stuffs cheap I dig it. Bought four oz Bali two of maeng and enjoyed the Bali far more. I'm looking for sedation and Bali proves effective. Caught a nod.

Bali all the way. I used to get it in bulk and make it into capsules (I gag even now thinking about the numerous times I tried to choke down dry plant material. I had a supply of ground poppy and Kratom in their individual bottles, all in capsule form. You do have to swallow A LOT of capsules, but that's ok with me as pills of any kind are my favorite thing in the world.)