• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Can the Twilight zone be real???

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
Do you think that theres any possibility that anybody has ever experienced something in real life similar to the stories they show on the twilight zone???

and also does anybody know if the creator of the show believed in a certain concept about dimensions and stuff or was it just from his imagination and just made for entertainment???

I think reality may a lot of times be stranger than fiction, as they say. I think it was entertainment, but good sci-fi is rooted in concepts/things we can relate to. A lot of times beyond the somewhat unbelievable parts of these imaginative artworks are themes reflecting current, or possible trends in the future... If I remember right. Taking a shot. Being general...

Last edited:
I would like to think the Twighlight zone could be real to some degree. If you beleve in the possibility that other dimensions exist as I do then this makes perfectly good sense. I love The Twighlight Zone grew up watching it on the Sci-Fy channel all of the time. They have almost all of the episodes on Netflix!

I have had experiences I found to be quite surreal to where perhaps I had temporarily stepped foot into The Twighlight Zone. Thankfully I have been able to find my way out at some point on each occasion...or have I?

Do you think that theres any possibility that anybody has ever experienced something in real life similar to the stories they show on the twilight zone???

and also does anybody know if the creator of the show believed in a certain concept about dimensions and stuff or was it just from his imagination and just made for entertainment???

I don´t think there is any truth about that. Maybe the creator had one crazy dream and used his creativity to give life to his imagination.

I live in Binghamton, where he grew up.......loved that show and hearing names of local towns mentioned.

Use a bunch of k2 or psychedelics with a low tolerance and close your eyes while standing up for 10 minutes and tell me it's not possible to enter separate dimensions?

I think reality may a lot of times be stranger than fiction, as they say.

This. I was under the assumption, this is why we watched these programmes - with the awareness of how fucked-up life is and this is an escape/an artistic representation of the oppressive undercurrent of what we can not talk about within the general concensus/commons/within the realms of conventional nomenclature.

Seriously, if you want to escape boredom - just slap yourself acrsoss the face - wake the fuck up! - and rouse yourself and your mates to consider questioning concensus. No substances needed/no sci/fi needed.

To reiterate What 23;12845314 said, truth, is definitely more colourful and more frightening than fiction. Unfortunately.

What we want to escape is the denial. Propganda turns it upside-down.