• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
High quality Kratom plus ~5mg Etizolam all consumed orally with a Rockstar Energy drink. It is one of the most productive & effective (plus legal) drug combos I've found.

It's akin to a (re: subtle) speedball with a primary opioid/stimulant profile with a smooth anxiolytic euphoria that still allows me to complete tasks at a high level while remaining incognito to those around me.

Highly reccomend.

^which kind or kratom and how much did you consume pin? I'm a bit of a kratom noob but am tryna change that
curious what kind to get and how much. I've got a pretty high opiate tolerance (takes about 80mg of oxy to actually feel any sort of substantial high)

Chai Tea, some Cherry Pie/GSC, one Organic American Spirit, and I'm awake now i think.

^which kind or kratom and how much did you consume pin? I'm a bit of a kratom noob but am tryna change that
curious what kind to get and how much. I've got a pretty high opiate tolerance (takes about 80mg of oxy to actually feel any sort of substantial high)

Trust me, you want to get the ultra enhanced indo. that's the only thing that'll touch anyone with a bad pain pill habit, let alone anyone fuckin with those jersey stamps!

Trust me, you want to get the ultra enhanced indo. that's the only thing that'll touch anyone with a bad pain pill habit, let alone anyone fuckin with those jersey stamps!

good to know lol yeah jerz stamps can really fuck a girls tollerance uppppp

6mg of Suboxone under the tounge, a few hours later 2mg of xanax...Oh and shitloads of caffiene and some nicotine via Marlbro Menthols.

Last edited:
---Ethyl loflazepate 9x2mg's (Rx)--- (good therapeutic anxiolytic benzo, lasts long, no real recreational potential like valium or xanax, but enjoyable to anyone suffering from anxiety i suppose)
---MPA 50mg's... sneerted 50 after getting up, stuffs rather "dirty" as a functional stim for even very little repeated use unfortunately i find having now done a fair amount of trials that it "degrades" in it's qualities with repeated use, and doses higher than 50 mg, it's "ok" for about 2 and a half hours (managed to get some shit done proper, cleaning and shit like that), which is followed by a nasty comedown
---50mg's ER Ritalin (got my Rx for the week)
---EPH 0.9g's approximately in three takes throughout the morning (is that too much, it think it probably is...) when i don't have work i get through quite a lot of drugs (and sometimes meds) way too fast
---Valium 10mg's at about 10:30am
---AB-FUBINACA just three or 4 tokes on a rollie but which was dosed way too strong if compared to the "strong" or "heavy" doses i've read up on "psychonaut wiki" >5mg's with a threshold at 1mg... but i read many have experienced with higher doses, as far as 'noids go, it's the most relaxing and pleasant i've tried, but you can't eyeball it IMO because it's difficult to eyeball such small amounts, and very high doses IME have lead to slightly unpleasant experiences at times (anxiety, bit of paranoia...)
---Xanax 0.5mg's just now
dunno what i'm doing this afternoon or evening, will likely binge and chill with my girl or binge out with friends
Not worried about the come-down since i got nifoxipam's, loprazolam's, prazepams, valiums and bit less than a G of etizolam and possibility of acess to xanax an lormetazepam at home, if i ask nicely enough ;), but i reckon my personal stash will be sufficiant by far...

Not feeling as well as i should (usually do) in comparison, maybe just feeling a bit too stoned atm from the 'noid, but the effects are allready starting to dissipate, i enjoy my 'noids in bed before going to sleep, not during the day though, i lose motivation etc.

--- 2x2mg's of nifoxipam
---weighing out and prepping some eph...

edit: pleasant surprise, i now also have flubromazolam's 0.25mg's in the stash :D
---2x0.25mg's flubromazolam
---300 mg EPH

Last edited:
---Ethyl loflazepate 9x2mg's (Rx)--- (good therapeutic anxiolytic benzo, lasts long, no real recreational potential like valium or xanax, but enjoyable to anyone suffering from anxiety i suppose)
---MPA 50mg's... sneerted 50 after getting up, stuffs rather "dirty" as a functional stim for even very little repeated use unfortunately i find having now done a fair amount of trials that it "degrades" in it's qualities with repeated use, and doses higher than 50 mg, it's "ok" for about 2 and a half hours (managed to get some shit done proper, cleaning and shit like that), which is followed by a nasty comedown
---50mg's ER Ritalin (got my Rx for the week)
---EPH 0.9g's approximately in three takes throughout the morning (is that too much, it think it probably is...) when i don't have work i get through quite a lot of drugs (and sometimes meds) way too fast
---Valium 10mg's at about 10:30am
---AB-FUBINACA just three or 4 tokes on a rollie but which was dosed way too strong if compared to the "strong" or "heavy" doses i've read up on "psychonaut wiki" >5mg's with a threshold at 1mg... but i read many have experienced with higher doses, as far as 'noids go, it's the most relaxing and pleasant i've tried, but you can't eyeball it IMO because it's difficult to eyeball such small amounts, and very high doses IME have lead to slightly unpleasant experiences at times (anxiety, bit of paranoia...)
---Xanax 0.5mg's just now
dunno what i'm doing this afternoon or evening, will likely binge and chill with my girl or binge out with friends
Not worried about the come-down since i got nifoxipam's, loprazolam's, prazepams, valiums and bit less than a G of etizolam and possibility of acess to xanax an lormetazepam at home, if i ask nicely enough ;), but i reckon my personal stash will be sufficiant by far...

Not feeling as well as i should (usually do) in comparison, maybe just feeling a bit too stoned atm from the 'noid, but the effects are allready starting to dissipate, i enjoy my 'noids in bed before going to sleep, not during the day though, i lose motivation etc.

--- 2x2mg's of nifoxipam
---weighing out and prepping some eph...

edit: pleasant surprise, i now also have flubromazolam's 0.25mg's in the stash :D
---2x0.25mg's flubromazolam
---300 mg EPH

Hhhhooooolllllyyyy shit phatty,
and not in a religious way or nuttin but daymmmmmm going in my nikka stay safe float on.

55mg Diazepam
depends how much I got left /:
coffee bouta hit the clinic

Almost a gram of ethylphenidate on top of everything.

Phatty I used to love your posts when you had the nightmare before Xmas avatar, everyone used to be like WTF and I'm jus thinkin well someone's gotta have the highest tolly .... You amaze me honestly. Not the only one here like that but jus saying.... Damn.

30mg Zohydro, 2mg Clonazepam, 1mg Alprazolam, many Camel Menthols, and some tea. Great way to start a day (And probably put me out) Not doing anything today, might as well enjoy it.

Almost a gram of ethylphenidate on top of everything.

Phatty I used to love your posts when you had the nightmare before Xmas avatar, everyone used to be like WTF and I'm jus thinkin well someone's gotta have the highest tolly .... You amaze me honestly. Not the only one here like that but jus saying.... Damn.

No joke man is a Walkin chemistry set.

To above poster how the zohydro?
time release at all?

I'm in the same boat day off prolly burn out all day

Added another 25 mgs diazepam To the 55mgs for breakfast. Think that makes 80mg.
could prolly use some food and some pot.
feeling pretty wobbly,
impossible to black out on valium... now losing your balance that's a whole nother story

Status
Not open for further replies.