• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're still taking half of what Erik is prescribed though, and I'm pretty sure he is a recovering addict, without comorbid mental issues (apart from maybe depression, I dunno). What I do know is that seroquel is a strong antipsychotic that should be reserved for people who really need it... I'm not a doctor obviously, this is just a layman's interpretation of the drug.

I know he is an addict in recovery. I am, too. I agree seroquel is horrendous in general. It is indeed VERY potent antipsychotic that for some isn't only useful but necessary. My ex is bipolar and for him it's exactly what he needs and serves as a buffer for his intermittent anger disorder (whatever that's called). I just swallowed my 75mg for the night. Wroing thread for night dosages! Just wanted to add those additional two cents on seroquel.

Erikmen, may you find the right dose or med (or other) for peace of mind and peace in general. ;)

Any exciting morning ingestions, anyone!?

Meth in the morning, goofball(meth + H IV) mid day, h + alcohol + cannabis edible now. Shit, I'm getting sick and feeling weak and lethargic from all the meth and heroin again recently.but thank god my weekend is near. I can cold turkey then, before it get's much worse. I'll take a weak withdrawal rather than a severe one which happened a lot in my junky days. I feel kind of ashamed of myself, but eh, it is what it is, I would rather withdraw than to prevent them, unless they're severe withdrawals.

but shit, I could've prevented this weeks ago. Sigh....

- 80 mg Oxycodone - insufflated
- 20 mg Methylphenidate - insufflated
- big fat line of Cocaine - insufflated
- 30 mg Diazepam - swallowed
- 1 mg Clonazepam - sublingual
- 10 mg Clopixol - swallowed
- 40 mg Dipiperon - swallowed
- 22.5 mg Meloxicam - swallowed
- 40 mg Pantoprazole - swallowed

My (usual) morning fix of meds, got a beautiful morning here so I am excited as to what the day might bring... :)

--» Peace o/

Beer, fried egg, 2nd wash of poppy tea. Cooking burritos in the toaster. I need to go food shopping.

My usual 1200mgs of Lyrica and a pot of incredibly strong dark roast coffee!
(this is my first post here, btw!)

Half blunt o mids
Newport tobacco stick
Capn crunch cereals

40mg methadone
25mg hydroxyzine
50mg amitriptilyne
squeezed in a few last rotations of a blunt my boy rolled

drank 9 beers last night so i wasn't feeling like the best in shape this morning, but i feel pretty lit right now.

should hopefully be getting my amp scripts refilled today

10mg addy, .5mg xan, & as much weed as I feel like smoking.

Got work in about 5 hours so I'm just chillen til then. Prolly end up going out n getting some food soon. I'm thinkin a chicken tender sub sounds pretty fuckin good right now.

That's it for me today. Peace y'all. %)

You're still taking half of what Erik is prescribed though, and I'm pretty sure he is a recovering addict, without comorbid mental issues (apart from maybe depression, I dunno). What I do know is that seroquel is a strong antipsychotic that should be reserved for people who really need it... I'm not a doctor obviously, this is just a layman's interpretation of the drug.

On my way to my half year sober with acute insomnia. But it's not worth it. Will talk to the doctor on my next appointment.
He won't prescribe benzodiazepines for sure. I'm off opiates and benzos.

I know he is an addict in recovery. I am, too. I agree seroquel is horrendous in general. It is indeed VERY potent antipsychotic that for some isn't only useful but necessary. My ex is bipolar and for him it's exactly what he needs and serves as a buffer for his intermittent anger disorder (whatever that's called). I just swallowed my 75mg for the night. Wroing thread for night dosages! Just wanted to add those additional two cents on seroquel.

Erikmen, may you find the right dose or med (or other) for peace of mind and peace in general. ;)

Any exciting morning ingestions, anyone!?

Thanks woamotive!

60mg + 40mg methamphetamine iv. Now doing 70mg heroin iv along with cannabis edible, 100mg dextromethorphan to lower opioid tolerance and a beer(Sweetwater IPA)

Took 50mg hydroxyzine in the early, early am (middle of the night for most) and just put 5mg clonazepam under my tongue because I couldn't fucking sleep and I'm trying to conserve bud for later this morning, closer to when I go swoop another bag up. May get some m-amp, if I still feel like it when the sun comes up.

Light beer, eggs and bacon (might make fries), calm rain and my dog.

If I decide to go ham I'll take extra valium and smoke some headies, and sleep thru the rest of the morning.

Went and swooped up three 16 oz beers from the corner store. The k-pins were lowering my inhibitions to morning drink, since it's too early for me to procure any other drugs I would want (other than heroin/cocaine, which I'm avoiding these days), I went w the alcohol.

About to pack up 1/2 of my last bowls of Blue Dream.

310mg's Morphine (30mg IV'd)
50mg Doxylamine
2.8mg's of Etizolam (hence the IV'd Morphine)
2400mg Gabapentin.
Nicotine

Slowly tapering down with the benzos... (Well quite fast considering I've been off/on them for 12+ years with only one year+ gap, this has been 15+ months of daily use) But hopefully this works... and I can have another year+ session, hopefully more, I can wish at least eh? Opioid wd's have never gave me too much of a fuss, which I guess explains the extremelly wayward use of them lately. But strangely I trust myself with them. Weird how the human brain can think of all the excuses for the use. Hopefully this time I'm not lying to myself, and can actually get off both. /end whatever this was.

40mg methadone
50mg hydroxyzine
50mg amitriptyline
20mg d-amphetamine
iced coffee

Finally got a call back for a job, but it's landscaping which i've never done before.

A sausage biscuit and some steel cut oats

caffiene

Some prettt dank weed

An despite not being a morning drinker polishing off the hurricanes an a pbr.

Effect that's what's up I'd be all over that cept you gotta be brown to landscape here in boise! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.