• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chewed 4mg Alprazo, going to attempt to test fate and take baby doses, I have no urge to run out again.. Also, newpz + caffeine, I cannot tell if I'm still drunk, or in a weird hungover state.. Boutta chug a Budheavy and kick this shit owf. Damn, D-Amp sounds fucking great right now..

Chewed 4mg Alprazo, going to attempt to test fate and take baby doses, I have no urge to run out again.. Also, newpz + caffeine, I cannot tell if I'm still drunk, or in a weird hungover state.. Boutta chug a Budheavy and kick this shit owf. Damn, D-Amp sounds fucking great right now..

Sounds so bitter and delicious I can barely stand It.
like to let 2-4 sit under my tongue fer about 30 then swish it all over For I chug it down.

Fuck I'd even take some amp.. prolly bang it.

All I got in the crib shit ass wine.

Edit: been a minute since I seen ya prof let us know how the robo trip gos, ate a bit of dxm last nighT but that's cause I'm sick and restless in withdrawl

Honestly, if you were booting shards, I wouldn't pass.. Then we at the mall, saucered, spittin' game in sum fresh ass J's. Chuuuccchhhh, 4 grips, my mf'in niqquh, hard in da paint go waka on em #TRUUUUUUUU!

Chains and Wangs dangling dawg.
been rockin the supra skymocs.
prolly could score meth easiest of all drugs here.
sexy girls as well which is.... kinda surprising.
no body but ykm will share da grips da fuqs up with that.
need to stop gettin my nikkas when I got cause they gone when they gone.

I am wd too! That's why im doing it. I didnt have the biggest habbit, I can handle runny eyes and noes, but the RLS is the bain of my existence and why I continued on with lope so long after doc stopped my meds. I find 1 300mg gellcap bottle + a bit of vodka really does the trick for restlessness for 4-5hrs I guess. The weed just improves things all around, plus ill have etizolam tomrrow. Finally freeing myself from a 2.5 year mild habit... and im not doing sitms anymore. Yaaay! And yah I took off here a bit when I had to straighten out my MASSIVE diclazipam use.

Well ima enjoy being able to stay still, driift of into my beats, and toke it up, I feel like a winner. Missed ya guys while I was gone

P.S. I made sure to only order a bit of etizolam to help me get back on my feet. Dont wanna be downing grams of diclazepam a month again.

You bring dem bitches, I'll get that cleannn meff.. Tell PA, he always got ZO'es on decc :D! General I do, too.. Cept when I go dumb n pop like a madman. Seems appropriate-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeZ2xekYypk
HA, jus' found bout .4 blanca.. Wonder where it will end up!

Good luck to you prof stay strong imma find something to get drunk on fuck it.

Ykm I usually gott em lately now just empty powder bags lol.
found lol
you bring the mexxi meth and the mexxi blaq?

ABC $5 gin nigga

IM DYIN HERE

helps that robo sink in though... and usually i like a sip or two more to keep me from getting edgy (don't have weed for that lotsa times). Almostforgot the most important thing of it all, antihistamine.

Goin back to deep early 2000s uk bass for this robo. Bring the sub, Too eager to replace discomfort.

Last edited:
Hahaah. This thread title so fits my breakfast, After my night of robo tripping + tobacco + pot + etiz I fell asleep after playing with the dark things for a good while to good EDM. Wake up still feeling the best, took 30mg etiz, got bowls to finish from last night, No RLS from withdrawls this morning, might be over the hump.

Today was a good day.

5MG Etizolam (Got 100 Etizest-1's this morning)
15G of quality Red Vein Maeng Da
And my Dexedrine IR script will be ready later today..

I am feeling completely relaxed yet ready to take on any challenge.

10 mg diazepam and a lot of coffee...wish i had some amps right now, that would give me the motivation I am lacking to finish this paper for school...

Drank a fuckin nos energy drink never again whatever they put in that besides caffiene is a truly terrible stimulant.

Amphetamine, EPD, Alcohol, Coffee, Valium and a menthol cigarette.
Ahhhh. <3

To counter you sir!

25ish mg etiz

had a couple n2o carts to blow through, and tobacco if/when feel life it

Coffee and vaped weed.
I vaped just a tiny bit and feel excellent, the high is much more euphoric and clear headed, makes me ask myself why do i keep smoking. Wish I had the money for a Volcano or a Herbalizer

Generally, smoking trees gives me mad anxiety (Unless I'm shithammered and on meh ZO's) but edibles NEVER give me that. Boutta go cook up some of this lemmon 714 haze (Seriously, names are dumb.. Yet, once I bust a nuglet in half, I'll say 58.72% I can identify it). I know i'm not the only one..
--
A buncha ZO's, boutta go get some goddamn coffee! Then, eat more BZD's and watch The Blacklists new episode. (If you don't watch it, give it a chance! Same with Justified, which, honestly, goes way harder than wakawakawaka in da paint). I might be higher than I thought.. Time for a newp %).

Status
Not open for further replies.