• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rapper and SirTrophan: lol, indeed, i can't say i don't enjoy my relatively excessive, sometimes strange combos, and my use has definately escalated since i have my own place to live (hence my own letterbox which isn't monitered by my parents, and as long as it doesn't impact my affective, social or proffessional live in a negative way.... well lets just say i'm not considering the possibility of being "clean" in the near future at least!

LOL Sirtrophan,you remember "those posts" yeah i posted some rather bizzare posts back when i had that avatar, especially one summer period 2 or 3 and a half years ago now when i got through 3/4 of a liter of GBL in a couple of weeks i think it was, combined with maybe a dozen or so RC's... i had also gone into full blown psychosis when i was cut off from high dose daily benzo, methadone and GBL (as mentioned above) from one day to the next...

PA goes hard as a mafk.
--
OT; Alprazooooo, beer, newpz. Boutta cop Adderall or MDMA and go to dave n busters with the fam tonight, hahaha. Hopefully MDxx.

i dunno if "legendary" is the right word, feel more like a "tweaker" atm after a several gram binge on eph, it's not great a great feeling at all.
sooo...
OT:

2x2mg's ethyl loflazepate
12X2mg's nifoxipam
23mg etizolam
46mg etizolam
3x10mg prazepam
3x1mg loprazolam
heay tokes of ab-fubinaca

all over a coupe of hours, but sleep is not coming: no rest for the wicked! probably continue the eph binge, i have a feeling this is gonna finish badly...

^stay safe and enjoy man.

My morning fix was amphetamines, i'm feeling pretty good and calm. Don't know if i should take one more line or go into downer mode drink some codeine, smoke a good amount of weed and maybe take a some xanax. Mmm decisions decisions, don't have much to do today and it's still pretty early so don't really know what to do.

@phatass Stay safe man.

Once again a day of nothing planned, so 60mg Hydrocodone, and a few mg's of Alprazolam.

This morning when i woke up

2x2mg's ethyl loflazepate
12X2mg's nifoxipam
23mg etizolam
46mg etizolam
3x10mg prazepam
3x1mg loprazolam
heay tokes of ab-fubinaca

got a few hours sleep

woke up early / mid afternoon fix,
-smoked a rollie,
-3 tokes of ab-fubinaa
-eph 200mg's+
-3x0.5mg xanax
-eph 230 mg's+
-3x2mg ethyl loflazepate
-etizolam eyeballed half of 5mg's
-roll-ups

Well I slept until 330pm today, but I had my usual 8mg of Sub, bout to take 200mg of Tramadol, and 2mg of Xanax with a little coffee to wake me up.

Chai tea, heavy on the spice, light on the milk, and a few fat spliffs.

Oh lawddd that sounds amazing going to have one now.
throw some cinnamon in that bitch then we really talking.

Coffee and weed
today should be interesting No zo's or opiates.

Goddamn it, I can drink heavy and if I sleep great I'm A1 in the morning.. I sleep like a sack of shit, I wake up hungover. What-a-burger + Coffee + 2mg Alprazooooooo, this youngin' better get his fuckin' kpin script today or I swear I will round house his face into pieces.

A spliff, chicken wings, hot chocolate

My nose is leaking so I'm switching to hot water w/ honey and lemon.

Got plans for Friday already so I'm hype as fuck to get this week rolling.

Oh lawddd that sounds amazing going to have one now.
throw some cinnamon in that bitch then we really talking.

o ya

what i do is I get two sticks of cinnamon, 2 pods of cardomon, throw 4 black peppercorns in, and cut up like probably a square inch of ginger and throw that in with some assam or orange pekoe. and sugar. always gotta have that shit sweet n' spicy.

wake n bake then pickin up some robotrip to continue my trend from last night

lil bit alcohol her and ther throughout...

Phenibut but I forgot how much I took, I think it was 3g. Cig sandwich and loads of coffee

W&B, oatmeal and then amphetamines.
I need to clean every corner of my apartment so lets get it done, blasting some tunes as well obviously.

o ya

what i do is I get two sticks of cinnamon, 2 pods of cardomon, throw 4 black peppercorns in, and cut up like probably a square inch of ginger and throw that in with some assam or orange pekoe. and sugar. always gotta have that shit sweet n' spicy.

Well as mentioned in my quoted post cinnamon then I cheat and use pumpkin pie spice cause its got those goods in it bout have another this morning.

Gonna smoke a cig maybe a tiny amount of weed.

Mine needs clean to will he doin the same minus the amp /:

Status
Not open for further replies.