• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction 3gs pregabalin - safe?

keeping

Bluelight Crew
So my friends grandma gave me a whole box of pregabalin (she's a g, smokes dope, crazyyy)
i just took 3gs (3000mgs) for a first time trip with a carbonated drink.

gonna die or fly?

no seriously it seemed stupid but i was drunk and lively; no effects to report so far at T+0:05

feeling good, kinda sleepy/hazy tho.
reminds me of when i took shed-loads of lyrica.

iron-stomach, soz to disappoint.

swear to god my friends' grandma just hit the fattest bong.

this shit is gold.

You are asking is it safe, after you have already taken it? Not smart, not smart at all.

I remember taking 1 gram, fucking great, awesome time, I think at one point I tried pushing the envelope for some reason it just completely wiped out any recreational benefit and brought on just a shit experience.

RIP in pieces OP

nice reference /b/ro

You are asking is it safe, after you have already taken it? Not smart, not smart at all.

i don't need to explain myself to a greenlighter

I remember taking 1 gram, fucking great, awesome time, I think at one point I tried pushing the envelope for some reason it just completely wiped out any recreational benefit and brought on just a shit experience.

i had an awesome time, and an awesome sleep after.

all of you check erowid for similar experiences, if you don't believe me. different horses for different courses.

Dude you aren't going to die from 3k of lyrica, but honestly you probably fucked some shit up. Anything over 600mg becomes toxic

Dude you aren't going to die from 3k of lyrica, but honestly you probably fucked some shit up. Anything over 600mg becomes toxic

little late here buddy. been and gone. also, this is preg, not lyc.
i'm fine though. anything can become poison at a certain dose.

reminds me of when i took shed-loads of lyrica.

No way...maybe that is because Pregabalin is the active ingredient in Lyrica.

But seriously, such high doses are just ridiculous, especially if you were drunk before. Don't do this kids.
And I thought the guys taking grams of Gabapentin were out of their minds...

I take 600mg daily - normally 300 morning, 300 evening. Sometimes, if I wanna chill in the evening, I take 600mg in one dose, and it lowers social inhibitions a little. I've no idea what 3g would do, but 600mg makes me feel a little woozy.

Pointless thread now... but anyways 3 G of pregabalin is my sweet spot dose for an amazing buzz.
I do not recommend these does though. Many people get extremely bad side effects at high doses.