weed vs meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguinz13989

Greenlighter
so i jjust trie dmeth for the first ever 5 minutes ago
and fuck wweed
you idiots
what the fuck are u doin with ur live s.
seriously
it makes u psychotic lazy and u cant accomplosh anything ho wwill u ever procreate with no accomplishment?:p:p:p:X8o
anyway
yea, happy day to u guys i will be on my way to class

Ol' methmouth's up here tryna talk to weedheads about psychosis danger.

I mean, you would know and all but yeah, I love me some irony early in the day.

before-and-after-truths.jpg

I used to sell drugs in downtown Seattle. I saw a lot of shit I'll never forget. I used to sell in this one particular place that had lots of foot traffic and an open air drug market with lots of dealers/ customers. I watched this homeless looking dude digging In between cracks of the sidewalk for hours...and hours... He was talking to himself and saying he was looking for diamonds that people dropped on the sidewalk. This dudes hands were black with dirt and grime from digging and digging in between those cracks. Later on in the day I saw a group of young kids approach him, I overheard them talking amongst themselves about how they smoked the crazy guy digging in cracks on some crystal for the first time that morning. This dude was digging all day on a busy street in Seattle with ppl just walking on by....I'll never forget that. After a long days work I'm assuming this guy went home...diamond less.

this guy. He takes Mother Psychosis and thinks he's hot shit. What a surprise. Weed may make YOU psychotic and lazy but meth will make YOU psychotic and crazy!

Ol' methmouth's up here tryna talk to weedheads about psychosis danger.

before-and-after-truths.jpg
Heroin isn't that bad for your body, its more the lifestyle associated with being a junkie, living on the streets, the stress of trying to find the drug,
but physicallly if you use harm reduction there wouldn't be a huge change in your face, as long as your being responsible,
also the illegality of drugs artificicially raises the prices, if heroin addicts were given 100mg pure everyday for free, im sure alot of them could live normal and complete lives,
pain is sometimes worse then addiction

Lol, keep taking that garbage for 4 years at high doses then come talk shit...

Hell, you tried dmeth(whatever the fuck that is...meth? big whoop) 5 minutes ago, that's barely even long enough to feel effects from I.v'd drugs (which you'll probably be resorting to with your classy self), which makes me think your probably a 16 year old with a "friend" with some Adderall you guys shoved in eachothers assholes, after smoking oregano you were told was weed, probably 3 weekends ago.

Amphetamines make you extremely hyper and psychotic, but you'll still never accomplish anything because your eyes, mouth, and ears all look like cunts...

"Then one day, he shot up Adderall to spite weed users...and he died..the end."

Ok class, repeat after me:

T......"Teeee"
R......"Arrrr"
O......"Oooh"
L......."Elllll"
L......."Elllll"

What does that spell?

troll1-300x283.jpg

so i jjust trie dmeth for the first ever 5 minutes ago
and fuck wweed
you idiots
what the fuck are u doin with ur live s.
seriously
it makes u psychotic lazy and u cant accomplosh anything ho wwill u ever procreate with no accomplishment?:p:p:p:X8o
anyway
yea, happy day to u guys i will be on my way to class
nice post. thanks.

please check in with us in 6 months.

alasdair

He's clearly just trolling, but actually, just check in with us in 3 days please. You'll either still be twacked(because you're still using), or you'll be burnt out saying this S%!* SUCKS! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.