• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant, TH-PVP

Blame your own weakness and not the drug. No one forced you to take it. It's not that hard to stop after a dose or two, even vaporized. Are you using it to escape whatever problems you might have? No wonder you end on a binge.

MDPV was invented in the 60s by the way.
well there certainly substances that are way more reinforcing and addictive than others,making it much harder to stop it.
And yes there is one who force you to take it,its the part of the brain that is dopamin starved and because substances that are heavy on dopamin create a behaviour pathway very fast andb ecause this substance is so heavy on dopamin its a pretty strong compulsion that of course can be stopped but its not easy.So the substance forces you to take it,you can have the willpower to stop it but its not easy with strong dopamin reuptakers and you write like the substance is completely harmless and its only the user who is responsible for addictiveness

you write like the substance is completely harmless and its only the user who is responsible for addictiveness

Well, you explain then why some people get addicted and some do not. The reasons lie outside of drug use. If you're looking for an escape from the real world, drugs are the solution. If you're otherwise a happy person, taking a stimulant every now and then won't be very addictive.

So yes, it's the users fault.

Well, you explain then why some people get addicted and some do not. The reasons lie outside of drug use. If you're looking for an escape from the real world, drugs are the solution. If you're otherwise a happy person, taking a stimulant every now and then won't be very addictive.

i mean adictiveness in terms of binging on occasion i.e. that its harder with certain substances to stop during a binge than with others,because you wrote that its easy to stop after two hits with this subtance which isnt true,once you get going with DRIS or Coke you will likely binge till the substance is gone.
Addiction in terms of using a substance daily over a extended period is a whole other thing and there youre right that people who have underlying problems are much more prone to develop a addiction

and beside that if you give a monkey infinite access to cocaine he will do it till he dies and i dont think that monkeys have underlying problems or depressions maybe some of them but not all and its proven that every monkey will do that.Its actually the social stigma of drug addicts who prevents you to not become addicted to a substances because you know the result of drug addiction.So its clearly the substance.

well that says nothing about the binging part i talked about but i didnt know about this shit with the rat park haha thats very interesting and would also mean that rats are maybe more conscious than we think

I actually kinda like the stuff. It's pretty dirty, side effects wise, but it went away eventually. Most notably, it was that squirmy, ants in the pants shit, and rather annoying. Not really very euphoric, but I really liked/like something about it. Very moreish, and it'll keep you up if you keep at it. I could sleep a couple hours after last use. I've had both the tan powder and the white crystals. I actually prefer the powder. Vapes nice. Didn't put much up the nose. I'm sure I'll user it again, because I like the pv family and there ain't much left on the market that isn't complete crap.

I actually kinda like the stuff. It's pretty dirty, side effects wise, but it went away eventually. Most notably, it was that squirmy, ants in the pants shit, and rather annoying. Not really very euphoric, but I really liked/like something about it. Very moreish, and it'll keep you up if you keep at it. I could sleep a couple hours after last use. I've had both the tan powder and the white crystals. I actually prefer the powder. Vapes nice. Didn't put much up the nose. I'm sure I'll user it again, because I like the pv family and there ain't much left on the market that isn't complete crap.
I got some and will be testing IV in some days, will report back then! Crystal batch (clear crystals with a hint of yellow/brown (or beige) color, but very little so...), a friend of mine tried snorting about 0.100g some minutes ago, will write about that too when the report on IV comes.

As far as rats, mice, monkeys in labs go, of course they have fucked up psychological problems. Do you have any IDEA of the kind of brutality meted out to lab animals of all kinds; lesioning pathways in living animal brains so they can analyse the behavior of the animal under the influence of various kinds of traumatic brain injury; testing how much of a pain-inducing chemical, panicogen, or convulsant it takes not only to produce the effects in a lab full of monkeys, forcing them into withdrawals from all sorts to test how addictive they are or how cruel and inhumane the effects are when it does happen (such as say, putting the tails of rats on hot-plates and seeing how long it takes for them to flick their tail away as a measure of analgesic activity, how much it takes to kill more rats, then some more end up being forced to undergo the same burning test, or injection of things like formaldehyde into the tissues (seriously, when you read a term such as 'the acetic acid writhing test' or of assays specifically designed to cause despair to the point where a rat just hasn't got the will to live any more, and dies because its stuck, can do nothing about it, and only a small platform in a tank of water is available to prevent them drowning. Or implanting subcutaneous constant-release morphine pellets under the skin of an animal to force them to become physically dependent and then shooting them with naloxone, naltrexone and other opioid antagonists or inverse agonists and getting an idea of the severity of the withdrawal by how many jumps into the air the agonized rat makes whilst withdrawing, in a given time period.)

And theres the fact social animals are very often kept alone, in little crates, with nothing but metabolic sustenance in the way of rat chow pellets and water. And yes, even on monkeys, like the poor fucking rhesus macaques that are tortured and butchered on an epic scale, no room to move, no nothing, just sitting there confined and praying to monkey fucking jesus that today is the day that the cunts in the white coats is going to decapitate you, slice your brain into little thin layers after fixation in formalin, wax etc and you finally get to die.

Some really sick, sick sick shit. There is a reason that I do not myself conduct animal experiments of any kind; and nor would I ever, ever allow somebody to use my lab space if I found out they had committed such an offense, they'd be out on their arse, and if they don't piss off sharply enough when ordered to, they'd find themselves chased off by thrown beakers of acid, or worse aimed at their eyes. It is a one-way slippery slope leading to nowhere else but hell, with a fucking gigaton of barbarism, torture, screaming, miserable animals in the depths of despair or in physical agony, and slaughter on a scale Mengele couldn't even have conceived of, but would want in if he found out)

When you read of things like that, do you really think that any but the tiniest exception, probably in such torture-studies as a comparison against the neglected, brutalized animal group, will ever see a 'rat park' if there is not a specific scientific reasoning behind it? and how many monkeys, rats, mice, cats, dogs and all manner of other creatures are going to 'escape' the treatment they are having meted out to them by holding on until they are effectively all tortured out and ready to be killed, or 'sacrificed' as the literature so casually and glibly puts it, and will meet the reaper without a severely fucked up mentality?

So many things get done to animals because the scientists would be arrested for crimes against humanity if they even sought volunteers, that the 2nd world war, with every atrocity perpetrated by each side in the conflict taken into account wouldn't even come close to in one year. I couldn't work in a lab that did such things, and as I said, my response to permitting someone to use mine, and them violating my stipulation that no animal research takes place, would be swift and it would be vicious; in a particularly sick fuck sort of way. And even when there is preexisting literature I need, I can't read it, without every time, feeling so much sorrow, and empathy for what so many animals have been and still are being subjected to that it doesn't just sicken me, I ache inside for each and every one.

I'm no religious person, but close to the end of the lord's prayer, the line 'and deliver us from evil', resonates, in an awful way, knowing what the only deliverance is that exists (if they are truly lucky) for these martyrs to science, is death, often slow and painful, and yes, evil, in its own right in the form it takes.

^ Well too bad we have so little amount of Nazis left to do those same things on Jews and similar groups.

well there certainly substances that are way more reinforcing and addictive than others,making it much harder to stop it.
And yes there is one who force you to take it,its the part of the brain that is dopamin starved and because substances that are heavy on dopamin create a behaviour pathway very fast andb ecause this substance is so heavy on dopamin its a pretty strong compulsion that of course can be stopped but its not easy.So the substance forces you to take it,you can have the willpower to stop it but its not easy with strong dopamin reuptakers and you write like the substance is completely harmless and its only the user who is responsible for addictiveness
duh. it is only the users fault. anyone who blames a substance for their actions should not be using in the first place, because they lack the maturity required to accept the responsibility for their own actions, and are spending all their energy on pointing the finger at anything they can. “it’s society, it’s the drug, it’s my mom”. no, it’s you.