• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The Executive Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bi-Guy

Bluelighter
The other day I was day dreaming about possible drug cocktails, and I came up with one that I personally think would produce some top notch euphoria yet would enable the user to maintain a reasonable amount of functionality all day.

Disclaimer: this requires a high tolerence to CNS depressants (like Jordan Belfort level tolerence) and that the user's heart and cardiovascular system be healthy and strong. Also, this is theoretical, as one of these drugs is nearly impossible to obtain (methaqualone), and this is assuming all substances are of pharmasutical quality.

•300 mg of methaqualone every 4-6 hr (oral)
•40-80 mg of oxycodone every 3-4 hr (insufllated/oral)
•150-300 mg of cocaine every 45-60 min (insufllated)
•Enough ethanol to equal a half pint of 40% liquor every 2-3 hr (oral)
•OPTIONAL- Half a gram of high quality marijuana every 60 min (smoked/vaporized), or an edible infused with a cup of cannabutter every 3 hr (oral)

The Theory:
The users liver will convert the cocaine and ethanol into cocaethylene, which has a longer duration than cocaine and is more euphoric, which will be even more intensified by the oxycodone as opoids and cocaine tend to have a wonderful synergy, so just imagine cocaethylene and an opoid. Oxycodone is also one of the more stimulating opoids around, which would be ideal for still functioning as the user would be considerably sedated on this cocktail, however caution should still be practiced as oxycodone depresses the CNS despite of its mild speediness.

Finally, methaqualone would be a nice all around GABA-Aergic drug to throw into the mix as it causes decent euphoria, and should synergise well with cocaethylene and oxycodone. Methaqualone promotes deep relaxation and would be useful to take any edge off that the previous two substances might induce.

At this point it would be up the the user whether or not to add marijuana to this mix. It could either add a nice aspect to the high, or it could fuck up the synergy of this whole cocktail, I honestly don't know. I would image an indica strain would be more ideal for this.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what I affectionately refer to as "The Executive Special." IMO this would be a really nice cocktail, but what do you guys think? Does this sound euphoric and synergistic, or just like a dirty mess of different substances that would leave the user with an uncomfortable high? I was pondering this the other day and just thought I'd ask and get some opinions/input. Please feel free to suggest a drug cocktail of your own, I'd love to hear what other ideas people have for a good synergistic high. Peace, bruda man.

ive always felt like some good primo H is all i really need... mabe a lil bud but thats about it for me

Interesting theory but since Methaqualone+Oxycocone+Alcohol have a very big potential to cause dangerous respiratory depression this would be pretty reckless even with a high tolerance. And just think about getting those old time-delayed "Luudes" from The wolf of Wallstreet.

Also the amount of marijuana is very high. I am a regular smoker but 0,5g of very good stuff every hour would just send me to bed for ~8 hours^^ And edibles are very incalculable.

But I generally like your thought constuct.

Its an interesting abstraction, one I would personally love to have access too, but as my esteemed colleague before me has pointed out, mixing downers is the easiest way to end up dead in a bathtub.

Besides, you don´t need that much .. ever. It makes you look like you are desperate. Please don´t take it as an offense, it´s not.

Don't really see the point of this other than drug fiend masturbation... but alright! Shit sounds bomb as hell to me.

This sound realy cool! Have you tried it for your self ? What was the effect ?1! If you have and can you tell us?

Status
Not open for further replies.