• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 1’,2’-Dehydro Meprobamate

Changa707

Bluelighter
Hey everyone, I have recently been researching into alternatives to carisoprodol and meprobamate...as they are difficult to come by here in Canada. After a few google searches I cam acros 1’,2’-Dehydro Meprobamate, which seems to be an unscheduled research chemical...though i'm not sure as to the extent of Canada's analouge act...it seems very closely related to meprobamate, so therefore technically schedule I I assume?
Anyhow, at this point the substance is very expensive though I imagine it could be contracted for much cheaper from a chinese lab. Any thoughts?

Upon further research it appears that Meprobamate is no longer active in Canada, and it is schedule IV at the federal level. However, at the provincial level (in BC) it is schedule I...but no where does it specify that the "salts and derivitives of meprobamate" are also scheduled. So as far as I can tell, 1’,2’-Dehydro Meprobamate is perfectly legal in Canada at least. But at this point the chemical is very expensive, unless it is somehow much more potent than Meprobamate
...anyone know anything about the pharmacology of this substance?

I don't have any information regarding this one, but I do know that carisoprodol is uncontrolled and available from various online suppliers in Canada.

Hopefully that helps.

Yes I am aware of this, but I sent out many emails to chemical companies in Canada and none of them have replied. Seems like they are only selling it to established businesses and not individuals, but I may just have been using the wrong sites. PM me please if you know any reliable distributors. As far as i'm aware, carisoprodol is actually better than meprobamate (which seems strange considering that carisoprodol is a prodrug of meprobamate).

I used to obtain carisoprodol from canada a couple of years ago. From australia!
It's out there. Im talking a reliable source - at least they were when i was a customer.

Sorry, I can't help you with the sources (guidelines and whatnot)...
But in the meantime you could get yourself some of the generic back medications (robax, etc.)
They contain about 400mg of Methocarbamol if I recall correctly, which I have always found to be very similar in feel and effect to carisoprodol.

eww, you like methocarbamol? Idk man I stay away from that..orphenadrine does a much better job. But I have been hearing from various sources that carisoprodol is now unscheduled in Canada..though I have found no official law document that specifies this. As far as I know, the panel of BC pharmacists still considers carisoprodol schedule I along with other prescription drugs and benzos etc. Opiates and barbituates are IA meaning they are more tightly controlled with a computer system. So I imagine schedule I drugs can slip past most shipping regulations anyways, as they are not as tightly regulated.