• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

This certain pill only gives short 1 hour rolls?

saferoller

Greenlighter
These pills were said to contain 200mg of MDMA, they're brown grainy pills. Tested, yes, and weighed at a total weight of ~330mg. However, when I take them my rolls range from 30min to an hour and then it's gone. They're pretty good rolls for what they are but why don't the rolls llast?

Tolerance maybe? The mdma weight could've been lied about and replaced with filler. Weak binders releasing the MDMA all at once? Who knows?

it could be a little mdma (giving you the purple/dark reaction) plus a shorter acting empathogen, it could be tolerance (if it occurs with other stuff you get afterwards, some people report their rolls getting shorter with time), it could be a low dose...
the only way to know for sure is lab testing (or maybe some of these new mdma purity kits. if they are reliable they should give you a result of around 60% if there's indeed 200mg of mdma inside).

the weight of the pill only gives you an upper bound of the mdma content. there's nothing preventing people from pressing >300mg lactose pills with just a little mdma inside to fool test kits.

A lot of people claim this same thing when they finally get smacked by a real strong pill. If you took 200 at once, its not uncommon for people to come back and say it didnt last. And of course, the main thing. 1 month minimum 3 months optimum wait between rolls, however id say even a 1 month wait is playing with fire.

Whoa that's crazy...can you fall asleep after about 2 hours? I wanna try one but It's like a needle in a haystack.