• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVI - Social Internet Chatting Since 1998

On a positive note, does anyone remember SNAKE????

Y'know those old NOKIA 5110 phones..... They were ace.....

Who loved that game and how far did ya get?????

Evey

I remember the old snake game on Nokia phone but can't recall how well/badly i played it. Everyone seemed to have a Nokia phone back in the day. I had quite a few different models and they were all good phones at the time

Back people. Been playing with the rats. The Lounge Rats :)

Is it nornal to make a joke n be in stiches laughing or is that the nutter in me coming out for some vitamin D?

Evey

You can probably download a version of Snakes for you iPhone Evey...

I remember the old snake game on Nokia phone but can't recall how well/badly i played it. Everyone seemed to have a Nokia phone back in the day. I had quite a few different models and they were all good phones at the time

Oh twas aceeeeee man :D )

Evey

NOOOOOO - stay out of the lounge.

The Lounge is ace. Just don't take it seriously :D
I'm learning to have a sense of humour n not take stuff so seriously.

Evey

You can probably download a version of Snakes for you iPhone Evey...

Yea its not the same tho. I used to love playing it on the ol' Nokia 5110. They were the days. Nokias were the best until I got an iPhone (the less said about BlackBerry the better ugh). I mean the old way of text msging was ace.... We used to pelt them out. But the new way isn't the same, n ye just can't play Snake the same. My lil pet was a long one but now---well its just a peck of a thing before the fuckers kill him *cries* LOL.....

Ahhhhhh the good ol' days.... July 30, 2000. My first mobile phone---my friends worst nightmare as they all quickly changed theitr numbers, one by one JK :D

Good ol' Nokia good ol'............., FUUUUUUUUUUUCK think I'm druuuuuuuuuunk hahahahahaha

PS: soz Scotchy can u pls merge um all up? Apologies.....

Evey

Last edited:
This is all wrong. The previous Gibberings CLXXXV only reached post #989

It was still good for another 12 posts... yet we have Gibberings CLXXXVI in it's place?!?!?

Who's doing this!?

I'm off to read for a bit then bedybyes.

Love, light n positivity

Evey

Last edited:
This is all wrong. The previous Gibberings CLXXXV only reached post #989

It was still good for another 12 posts... yet we have Gibberings CLXXXVI in it's place?!?!?

Who's doing this!?

It was me. Take it up with my manager if you've a problem :p

Actually now im over me paddy i may stay up.

Dan. Where art thou?

C'mon peeps gather round n lets all sing danny Boy together!
hahahahaha :D

Evey

you been in a Paddy? I was at my neighbors door - full on rage, bf give me a shake your dreaming please come to bed. But there digging and sawing- OK they have stopped, there sorry - please come to bed.

Ohhhhhhhhu dear^^^^
Ye pleb, you. Hah.
:D
Are ye ok now?
At least ye weren't punched in the face, eh?! Think of the bonuses.

Evey