• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How is he gonna go thru this?

Kevin_W

Greenlighter
Just got news that a person I know who was using oxy nearly 400 mg a day for the last 2-3 months (he started with 5 mg of perks in 1999 and allowed the drug to rake his life over) has been charged for drug possesion with intention to sell, so looks like he was a dealer and as I hear the drug was cocain. I remember he tried to rapidly wean off so he can go visit family members overseas but failed to. He cannot bail himself out.

First thing came to my mind, he will not have access to drugs in jail. I dont know if they are going to give him methadone or something to wean him off but if they don't, how is he gonna face the WD with such an insane dose??? I watched some YT videos of cold turkey in jail and it is just horrible. Those who tried to quit CT or those who did manage, they know best how it feels. Scary.

we all know you are talking about yourself.
your psyche section may be able to help you, but you are gonna withdraw, and it's gonna be insane.
sorry to hear dude, just let your psyche sector know about your issues.

that ^

Not much you can do. Hopefully you get a sympathetic prison doc who helps you out with some comfort meds or a fast taper or something. Good luck man

Dont talk in the name of all. I swear to my life that I am talking about another person. I get goosebumps when I think how is he going through it when he cant even get a cup of tea and basic supplements. You just ruined it cuz I wanted to hear ppl opinions. Why would I make it up cuz I know how ppl go through it BUT with some help of OTC or perscreption meds but this dude has no access to anything.

Sorry WEZFACE I didnt read your post because that lady above you pissed me off. He wont be eligable for a doctor for that in ex-yugoslavia.

he's in the Czech republic?

And don't get too mad... a lot of people use "SWIM" or a friend of a friend but we don't allow that here, so it's commonplace for it to gget called out. I'm sure it was nothing personal.

He lives in Kosovo.

No I have my own threads about me.

I just cant imagine someone using so much of it to be put behind bars and go through WD where the doctor wont even give him a painkiller or anything to ease symptoms. I wouldnt be able to succeed at home with all the supplements available but imagine going without anything plus being locked in a small cell. Perhaps he will get an angry cellmate/s where he wont even have be peaceful and is totally defendless when mental and ohysical pain come at him.

Btw, no hard feelings

Yep, gonna suck. But opiate withdrawal is very rarely actually dangerous so they will probably just let him suffer through it.

I kicked methadone cold turkey in jail. The county I was in did not give you so much as a Tylenol to help. The only thing you would get was some anti-nausea shot if you couldn't stop throwing up. And that took like a month to withdraw from.

The only thing about kicking in jail is that the mental aspect is easier. You know there is nothing at all you can do but get through it. So you don't go through all the scamming to find a way to cop that you would do if at home. You just kinda suck it up cause there is not a damn thing you can do otherwise

Hope it goes by in a fast blur for him

we all know you are talking about yourself.
your psyche section may be able to help you, but you are gonna withdraw, and it's gonna be insane.
sorry to hear dude, just let your psyche sector know about your issues.
Yeah because it's so easy to access the internet in jail....lmao. This is getying a little ridiculous with bkuelighters assuming people are posting about themselves always. I mean I underdtand it with "swim" because it's obviously about them and it's against the rules but people do have questions and concerns about oeople other than themselves.

Yeah because it's so easy to access the internet in jail....lmao. This is getying a little ridiculous with bkuelighters assuming people are posting about themselves always. I mean I underdtand it with "swim" because it's obviously about them and it's against the rules but people do have questions and concerns about oeople other than themselves.

It's just one of those things. Some posters just go with the knee-jerk response and don't give the OP the benefit of the doubt. Most folks who come here really do try to help out fellow BL'ers but things like this are bound to happen from time to time. Roll with it dude.