Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA or Meow Meow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iggyzigs

Greenlighter
Okay so on 31st night I went over to some one's house and we snorted something that they said was MDMA, but I now I think it wasn't, and I reeeeally want to know what you guys think, whether it was MDMA or meow meow... or something completely different..

Here are some of the things I experienced and noticed in the other guys:

On the first night, I had a good time, snorted maybe 6-7 lines or so, but as I snorted more (maybe by the 3rd line), I realized that the trip wasn't lasting long, maybe barely like half n hour or something. And I felt like I wanted more and more and the more I took, the lesser it seemed to last and it felt like it just wasn't hitting me hard enough.
The way I felt wasn't so empathetic or "magical" but I did feel very comfortable in my skin, social and talkative. But I also felt egoistic (Which acc to what I've read isn't usually like that with MD)

The next day, things went pretty bad. We were still snorting more, but I was beginning to feel irritated and edgy. My brain almost stopped functioning at one point. The people around me (These guys had been snorting for the fourth day at a stretch) didn't seem to be feeling ecstatic or very positive either, and some of their conversations were a bit ego-driven. They weren't feeling negative, but they certainly weren't feeling euphoric or happy in any way..
I went into a pretty bad downward spiral, had horrible anxiety but still craved for more. The people I was with seemed really calculative about how much "stuff" they still had left and they didn't seem as friendly as I expected. At one point two of them got into a fight (cuz they both wanted to sit on a chair but there was only one chair lol), but later made up. One of the guys there mocked me quite a bit me cuz I was all anxious.

Later on, they decided to go score some more and I went home. They'd be staying awake snorting this for the fifth day in a row. But no signs of the euphoria that I expected to see in them and feel myself. I took just one more line and left for home. When I got home I noticed that my mouth had blisters and my tongue had reeeeally painful sore spots. (We did lick some of the powder at times) I couldn't move my mouth much. Then I just tried to get some sleep.

The weirdest part is that the next day (2nd Jan in the evening, and the last line I snorted was around 6pm on 1st Jan), I still wasn't sober.. I felt lightheaded, extremely grumpy.. and like, that dazed state of mind, like when you're not "high" but you're not sober either..but not an afterglow sort of feeling, it was like my brain just couldn't function and I was disconnected from everything.

So yeah. What do you think it could've been?

I guess it's not Meow Meow since it is not the easiest thing to get on the streets ( i don't know if you got it from the streets but if you did then it is almost defenitly a no). Maybe it is MDPV or 3MMC?

Substance IDs aren't allowed here, but even if it was MDMA, you shouldn't be doing it multiple days in a row.

your oral symptoms sound like thrush - its pretty normal when you put chemicals (or anything dirty ) in your mouth. They tend to strip your mouth of its natural bacteria - if you are still feeling sore maybe go to the chemist and ask about oral thrush treatments (over the counter and relatively harmless )
I experience it sometimes, when i cant get to a chemist i will just eat a grapefruit - as it has anti-microbial properties and can help balance your mouths bacteria. - or greek yoghurt if you are experiencing a feeling like you burned your mouth, it eases the burn and helps little more than just the grapefruit lol rest, and let your body repair.. My throat is always the first thing to get sore when I have been doing it a wee bit much living on the edge lol

Last edited:
30 minute high? Egostistical? Dominishing returns and a shittypical comedown? Sounds like some good Ole cocaine yo.

Thanks a lot for your replies people :) yeah i should've been less reckless.. The blisters and anxiety are gone now.. Just really wanted to know what the substance was. Oh also, sorry for posting the question with the substance ID.. should i take it down?

The fuck is meow meow? Did you snort a dead cat? ffs

We don't allow substance ID threads at Bluelight... since all we can do is speculate, it doesn't really gain anyone anything. Welcome to Bluelight though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.