• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in one word vs. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

pain

16602262790_5f80362058_b.jpg

Happy :D

spring break, a week of nothing but family, friends, parties and my dog :)

Ambivalent - Torn between being so unhappy I want to kill myself and so angry I want to kill someone.
To honest maybe?

thats good to hear neversickanymore :)

worried

about my comfort ive found with my benzo usage at the minute

Apprehensive

Its mothers day in the UK today (not sure about the rest of the planet) I've got things planned for Mrs A and my mum, both such special people that I owe more to than I could ever even attempt to repay so I just try and love them as much as I can.

The day is also tinged with a little sadness since we lost Mrs A'a mother to cancer some years ago, it wasnt a fitting end to such a strong and determined woman. I've been with Mrs A since I was 15 (and I'm past 40 now) we got on and over the years she became a second mother to me, in the years (about 7) where she fought that awful disease we grew a little closer. She wasnt big on emotion but I understood that she knew I would do my best to look after her daughter and her precious grandchildren.

The day before she passed we took the children to see her, the youngest was no more than a baby, I could see some kind of sense of completion in her holding that child, they are immortality in some way. I hope she knew how much I loved her <3