• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Loperamide and withdrawals ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been not doing a damn thing with my life since I jumped off subs and have been feeling so unmotivated and in such a horrid mood. I grabbed a couple bottles today and dayum. I almost cried when it kicked in because I felt normal again. Not high, just able to look in the mirror, leave the house, enjoy my day...
I so hope the feelings I'm having will pass in time because I can't do anything. Lazy doesn't even begin to describe how I feel.
This is after tapering from 16mg from October to last week, was down to .25, maintenance drugs are bullshit.

Yup. I go throught that hopeless stage. Thats the dangerous part. That's when a lot of our kind tend to end it all. Its very dangerous. Whats sad is that the people that kill themselves can't convince themselves that is a temporary stage of withdrawal. They enter that cloud of depression mixed with hopelessness, and at its peak it gives them the courage to do the unthinkable. Not realizing that in in just a few more hours they see a reduction in the levels, a reduction that would have saved them. That's life. Listen carefully, lope made me skip that stage. I sailed though that pay work ease. I was shocked i was almost 10 days and had no withdrawals. I works highly recommend you try it. And don't add nothing else. No thomas recipe or multi vitamins. Just lope and eat small portions of healthy food. I promise you will thank me. Once ypu hit 2 weeks, its soooooo easy afterwards! You will laugh how easy it was. Feel free to reach out to me.

Update on the lope.... i dosed with 28mg. Its beginning to work. It's been 2 hours and my legs have settled. And my mood has improved. This was a low dose, i souls have taken more but i want to take 60mg tomorrow for work. So i only took a few. But definitely improved my state. It was a miserable day, mentally. I pushed myself to walk to the store for lope in the afternoon. Boy am i happy i did. Mental part is what kills me. :/

As you can see from my long post, im in the mood to input more data. 2 hours ago i couldn't get myself to post more than 3 sentences. Lope is a miracle! And its withdrawals are very very very very minimal compared to kratom. You individuals who are serious and want to turn this cycle off, try it! Its so simple. Nothing complicated like the other methods. Just one med. Lope. Nothing else. That's what i love from this method. I always came across post all over the web claiming that lope saved them. Now, i am one of those. Almost 8yrs constantly on hydro 4 times a day. 8 yrs! I won't share my personal impacts its done, ill just share what i have shared so far on the thread , but these eight years have been expensive and damaging to things around me. We will leave it at that.

Last edited:
All I can say is thank you crazyfrog!!! I had read about loperamide for years, but it was this post that made me get up and get some and as a result I think I'll be alright. I have been so lethargic due to being sober, never been so sober in my life and the pink cloud of early sobriety came and went. I was so wanting to use, anything to make me feel better, anything to get me out of my head space. THANK YOU!

All I can say is thank you crazyfrog!!! I had read about loperamide for years, but it was this post that made me get up and get some and as a result I think I'll be alright. I have been so lethargic due to being sober, never been so sober in my life and the pink cloud of early sobriety came and went. I was so wanting to use, anything to make me feel better, anything to get me out of my head space. THANK YOU!

Haha! Im glad you had success like i did. I dosed 56mg this morning because i don't want another day like yesterdays kratom crash. And let me tell you, im freaking normal now! So lope is also very effective for kratom crashes. Just dont take lope for days on end. I only needed it for 1 week and it completely made me skip 99.999% of opiate withdrawals . Once I stopped i had a very very very cant say it enough VERY small wd from it. Just a slight moist collar in the morning. I noticed 48 to 60mg does the job for any heavy tolerance. And whats great is the fact that it provides almost 48 hours of effectiveness. Then you can taper to like 24mg only if you wish. Otherwise just don't take it. And no cravings for lope afterwards. At least for me so be warned. And even better, its otc and cheap! 48 pills for 5 dollars at Target. Im sure even cheaper at walmart. This is the only thing that has worked for me. I've tried supplements, thomas recipe and working out. Non were effective like lope. And just lope and nothing else. I only advice one taking maybe 2 table spoons or virgin oil a day. Thats so you can crap.lol. And dont be scared, of you didnt have any negative reactions to the high dosage of lope, go higher. I experimented the first time with 100mg when i was 48hour clean of hydro. It was way too much but in 4 hours...... it was like i never stopped hydro. Felt totally normal. So normal i enjoyed a trip to a local store and took my sweet time with a smile because i could not believe how normal and contempt i felt. Usually around 48hours.. wd are hellish. So take it easy. If you still feel wd from your dose, add a little more like 10 more mg. Good luck! And thank you Internet for this miracle otc drug advice !

p.s. you made my day. I'm happy you found relief like i did! It's so cool to know this took out a person somewhere else out of that opiate dark cloud.

Oh and great news! People wondered and have asked if lope only prolongs the inevitable wd.i can confidently say NO! From my experience , absolutely no. I did not get anything near discomfort besides a slight moist collar in the morning. No body ache, hot cold flashes, stomach cramps, lathargy , emotional stress. And cravings were slight but manageable. This was about 60 hours off the lope. I even dosed again later juat to get my mind off craving when they did creep up. And again it worked! Then went clean and was contempt. But i messed up and tried kratom, big mistakereally. Unless the strain is not for me. But after stopping kratom after 3 day using... i got near full blown withdrawals. And once again.. lope saved me. Lol. Amazing stuff.

Last edited:
Ok. Small update. Completely no pill cravings. Reason? I got the kratom I ordered today and im taking 1 teaspoon this time as tea. Dosed at mid day and abour 1 hour ago. It mellowed me down nicely. I noticed i didn't think of pills at all today. I got green vain bali. Seems more mellow than the red vain i took that gave me wd. This probably will give me wd once i run out but i least it will take my mind off the slight cravings. Also cured any small depression bouts i have gotten here and there. So far so good.

Has anyone had extreme nose bleed with high dose loperamide?

I have never felt better, but started getting massive blood in my nose after the first day. Not sure if it is related but I have never had my nose bleed like this. If I had been snorting anything I would go to the hospital because every time I blow my congested nose the tissue is a bloody mess. Never had a bloody nose before taking high dose loperamide.

I noticed that I have felt dehydrated since starting the lopermide, but this is nuts.

Has anyone had extreme nose bleed with high dose loperamide?

I have never felt better, but started getting massive blood in my nose after the first day. Not sure if it is related but I have never had my nose bleed like this. If I had been snorting anything I would go to the hospital because every time I blow my congested nose the tissue is a bloody mess. Never had a bloody nose before taking high dose loperamide.

I noticed that I have felt dehydrated since starting the lopermide, but this is nuts.

You broke the tiny capillaries in your nasal walls. Hmmmm... I've never gotten that. I ONLY used loperamide.how much mg did you take? And also consider dropping the mg. If it bleeds again. ... then i wouldn't use it. Although it might just be a nose bleed and nothing more. But I'm glad you noticed it makes you feel normal. Also. . What else did you take with lope if any?

Last edited:
It also should be noted that it's important to drink a shit ton of water while on lope so that could deter dehydration and maybe nose bleeds? Idk could be. I'm also in the midst of a first so far successful lope detox. Going on to day 5! Got myself down to 24mg already and this thread has been super helpful. I also have keratomileusis waiting for me at home and wondering if doing it would impede on any progress I've made

It also should be noted that it's important to drink a shit ton of water while on lope so that could deter dehydration and maybe nose bleeds? Idk could be. I'm also in the midst of a first so far successful lope detox. Going on to day 5! Got myself down to 24mg already and this thread has been super helpful. I also have keratomileusis waiting for me at home and wondering if doing it would impede on any progress I've made

Yup.. that's true. Drink tons of water or Gatorade. I ate water melon at one point. I think it was day 3. I was so happy no wd was present since i was on day 3 from last hydro. The watermelon hit the spot! It was sweet! I'm so glad it has helped. The thread that is. You are at where i was on that day. .. i was at 30mg to 40mg. I recall taking like 24mg on day 6 and i added another 20mg because i ended getting bored and boredom let to a sad state of mind. But once the lope was increased, it helped with the depression . It has a slight anti depressant properties for me. And remember... if you feel WD at all after stopping lope, dose again around 36mg minimum. That's so it really knocks everything to 0% again. Eventually you will stop lope completely, that's the whole point. To get through the worst hellish hell of the first days of no hydro or opiates. Once you stop. .. you will get a small wd after about 48hours. Its a breeze thought. Its very slight. Amd from there on. .. you are free. What lingers is ofcourse PAWS. And that's a whole different game. I wouldn't use lope for paws. I think the only cure is time. But good luck! Lope is the key i found out! Kinda scary because removing the hellish wd makes me consider to use again. It's a cycle. But everyone is different. In my case. .. i have no access to the rx no more. And i will never buy from the streets. So im screwed for the best. Hehe. So now I'm just taking kratom tea 2 times a day. And it's helping a lot honestly . I'm not depressed or bummed out. I might just be totally out of the opiate world. ..... incredible.

im not familiar with keratomileusis, if its a opiate, surely it will delay the recovery im sure . But nothing lope in high dosages can't tame.

I have narrowed the problem down to it being wicked dry and clonidine. I nicked myself shaving and it looked like I hit a vein, guess my body doesn't like it. But no joke I blow my nose and it looks like there's a massacre going on in there. The biggest dose at once was 24mg, but I've gone through 110 in the last 72hrs.

I have narrowed the problem down to it being wicked dry and clonidine. I nicked myself shaving and it looked like I hit a vein, guess my body doesn't like it. But no joke I blow my nose and it looks like there's a massacre going on in there. The biggest dose at once was 24mg, but I've gone through 110 in the last 72hrs.

24mg seems low to my. It would have not given me the relief i experienced. But everyone is different. If 24 is removing all wd. Then you are lucky! I had to dose a minimum of 36mg i noticed. And the more i added, the better i felt layer during the day. Odd but that's how it worked for me. I'm off lope now and glad to saw i have absolutely no cravings for it i can poop now too.lol. finaly. Clinodine........ good thing toy narrowed it down.

im not familiar with keratomileusis, if its a opiate, surely it will delay the recovery im sure . But nothing lope in high dosages can't tame.
damn autocorrect lol I meant kratom* hahah I'll be on day 6 or 7 when I do it prob forms day or two, think it'll set me back as in give me withdrawals?

^Haha

Keratomileusis is the surgical improvement of the refractive state of the cornea performed by lifting the front surface of the eye by forming a thin hinged flap under which the shape of the cornea is changed by using an excimer laser or other surgical device

I was like .. wat

5649454015_bfaa82c3b0.jpg

damn autocorrect lol I meant kratom* hahah I'll be on day 6 or 7 when I do it prob forms day or two, think it'll set me back as in give me withdrawals?
Hehehe! Auto correct sucks sometimes . If you read my experience, you will noticed i took kratomandit gave me severe wd.lol. I'm new to kratom myself. So no clue how it works. I ststarted kratom when i was 99.99% clean on opiate and no signs of wd and off the lope. So i was clean. Kratom was not a good experience after i used all of it in 3 days. Wd were bad. Now since i ordered a batch, im taking it in less and only 2 times a day. It has lifted my mood for sure. Long term. . I dont know. .. im not there yet. In about a month I'll judge it better.

This my 3rd day doing the 2 times a day kratom tea. Let me tell you. ... i feel normal this morning. ..its past 7am. I am looking forward to making the kratom tea. Not aching for it but definitely excited to take it. Am i hooked? Don't think so yet. ..lol. can i miss this dose of kratom? I can say yes, but wont. I have a busy day at work today so I'll definitely take it this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.