• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Best drugs to kill boredom at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoLid

Bluelighter
Hahahah, before you start freaking out about the title please read what I have to say. So I work from home, I do market research. Yes I am one of those guys that call you and ask you to do surveys, I apologize, but its a job. So basically I usually work 8 hours a day, and 6 of those hours are spent waiting for the next call to connect, 1 of those hours are me reading from the script for 20 seconds before I realize they hung up, and only 2 hours are me actually reading the questions and marking does the response. So Im trying to find a drug that I can take to make this excruciatingly boring job more bearable. Weed worked for a while but thats boring now, shrooms also did the trick but you can't do those everyday same with MDMA.

So basically Im trying to find a drug that matches these criteria:
- Can do everyday with little/no long term damage(like how mdma does)
- Doesn't fuck you up too much, I still need to be able to read script(REALLY EASY)
- No extreme tolerance from daily use(such as you get from shrooms or acid, or most psychedelics)
- Preferably no auditory hallucinations

I plan on doing small doses through out the 8 hours, just enough to feel it, but not enough for a full blown experience. Any suggestions, I am okay with hard to find drugs or research chems, anything u can find on Tor.

I think he/she is looking for something with minimum withdrawal. I would recommend plain leaf kratom OP.

Maybe try some nootropics like piracetam, aniracetam and noopept. Most anything else that might work will only do more harm than good in the long run.

I was just on phenibut for a few months straight and it made work a great time for me while increasing my performance, but eventually it stopped working and cause hellish withdrawals, so it was to good to be true.

I reckon it's a lot of the same story with many drugs when used for this purpose. If it's actually working so well it's hard to not end up taking it everyday, for me at least. That's why I'd advise you to stay away from any addictive substances.

Music.... Sound can get you damn high.

Edit: actually you mention shrooms. Maybe some 4-sub tryptamine in low dose? Something like 4-aco-dmt in doses of 2.5-10 mg 1-3x a day. It sounds off as there is no research in modern medicine besides end of life anxiety research.

There is also using B. Caapi as tea or even extracted harmine and THH, but not harmaline. Although they are relatively safe MAOI compounds vs. pharmaceutical MAOI compounds, but one still must be aware of dangerous maoi interaction (mdma, ketamine, dxm, 25x-nbome, many parmicuticals, etc.)

Still drugs at works a bad idea. Reward yourself after with them and only use what's needed to function if anything. Try spicing up your workplace with a sand zen garden, start a sketch book, etc. There are much better solutions than zoning out.

Last edited:
I gotta say it...doing any drug everyday is THE recipe for addiction and disaster will soon follow. Drugs aren't a long term solution to anything and you are just asking for trouble.

To answer your question, kratom would probably be the best bet. Amps would be ok for a few days before you deplete all the dopamine in your brain and have to take time off to get the same effect. Opiates would also work but you will absolutely become dependent on them after taking them everyday. I think you need to find another job if you feel the need to take drugs to get through everyday.

I gotta say it...doing any drug everyday is THE recipe for addiction and disaster will soon follow. Drugs aren't a long term solution to anything and you are just asking for trouble.

To answer your question, kratom would probably be the best bet. Amps would be ok for a few days before you deplete all the dopamine in your brain and have to take time off to get the same effect. Opiates would also work but you will absolutely become dependent on them after taking them everyday. I think you need to find another job if you feel the need to take drugs to get through everyday.

QFT. If the OP is hellbent on doing drugs, Id have to recommend marijuana or alcohol. Anything else is going to be hard to find, wipe out your bank account, or wipe you out.

Ive had jobs I patently fucking hated with a loathing, and never has so much self destructive drug activity come from anything else. I know the economy is tits up, but try to find a better job than a better drug, you'll be happier in the long run.

Low dose of a fuctional stimulant like MPA or 2-FA. Personally i would go with 2-FA since it's smooth stimulation and only lasts for a couple of hours with minimal adverse effects in my experience.

Just drop a bunch of acid and turn those boring questions into a survey about the meaning of the universe, man.

Serious response: kratom.

get a new job?

This...

OP, you are asking for horrible advise. Starting a drug habit for work is one of the worst things to do.. Play the tape through, be grateful you have a job and stop looking for a way outside yourself.. You leave yourself for so long you will get LOST.

I'm surprised this didn't get closed, I had a long answer written up but then deleted it because I thought question like, "what drugs should I take?" were against the rules and thought it would be closed. Anyway, I guess kratom might work, it's cheap, doesn't build tolerance quickly, and doesn't seem to be very dangerous except in a select few people. It feels similar to lower strength opiates and withdrawals are similar to opiates as well.

how bout looking for a drug to help you unwind from the mundane activity at work? like a jay? Im with the mod as you are asking a stupid question. you'll become and addict and eventually ask for a replacement drug or how you even got there in the first place. Jobs aren't meant to be fun. They're work, In life unless you have a dream job and you're working with a passion because you love that job and what you do then you WILL encounter boredom obviously. My grandad told me to never work for the money but work because you love the job. He worked as a coast guard ship captain while his brothers all went into a oil and now have huge houses with big boats n fancy cars while he now lives off his brother because he's all doped up on Parkinson meds and retired. But at least he was happy with how he lived eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.